Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

Palmtree,

I'm going to guess that up to the moment the official news is released about a fundamental change to the nature of the IQD, there will be no official changes at the public exchange websites like XE and whatnot. They will continue to publish the program rates online, until they are told not to.

You are 100% right about XE :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Hey Adam, There is a site out there where you can choose what type of shorts you might want to wear. They are the edible type. I would stay away from putting them on in case this little gem really takes off because you and I both know, there will be many shorts that might get filled up with something I don't care to mention. So go get 'em and have them handy just incase but I think you are on to something because my source is saying the same thing that we are close and there is a lot of buzz on the IDQ right now. Will it happen in one to two weeks? God only knows. But I know one thing is for sure, if it does in fact lift off, I doubt anyone that chooses to eat their shorts out of pure excitement would care less what's in them. The adrenaline alone will overcome the taste. Just thought I would mention that option just in case. Thanks Buzzy!

On hold at the moment, pending the current situation.

Don't worry my friend! My server is much more secure and backed up than 

Hillarys! They won't go missing... just taking longer than anticipated :lol:

:tiphat:

HAHAHAAAAA!!  Alrighty then, I'll remain calm and chill with a whiskey drink on hand big bro - gracias!!  :cheesehead: 

• Upvote 1

Wow 1200 reading this......mr Montana you better get a nice tasty pair of shorts to eat.....and we want to see you eat them too....

Personally, I would much rather prefer that Adam is right with his buzz and that his shorts were to remain intact.  C'MON RV !!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the tasty info.......Buzz.   :eyebrows: 

buzz-pizza.gif  

GO RV, then BV

Great.

Personally, I would much rather prefer that Adam is right with his buzz and that his shorts were to remain intact.  C'MON RV !!!

We all want  exactly that, yendor.....

Thanks for having my back!!!

Always, my dear Friend. Ciao

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for this positive update Adam - Can't wait to meet everyone after 8 or 9 long years riding this ride!! Keeping fingers crossed this isn't just another 'get up and go...aaaaaaand now stop...again!!, but then again, you don't usually get this 'buzzed' so this could be it!! Keeping fingers/toes, etc. crossed!!! :peace:  :twothumbs:  :salute:  B)  :praying:  :goodnews:  :soon:

• Upvote 1

I don't want to see Adam eat his shorts no more than anyone else but if we did see a change I would gladly eat my underpants after a heavy night of eating curry and drinking beer......like everyone here I'm all for this ride to be over already so we can all party in Vegas ...:)

• Upvote 3