Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana quick update - 22 April 2015

Adam Montana

Wow almost all things seem to finally get together.. Here in Italy  yesterday the Congress approved the reduction of time between a consensual separation  ( my case) and  divorce from the current ( until yesterday that was) 3 years ( used to be 5  many years ago) to 6 months starting from today ( 1 year in case of litigation) ...Very good.... I should then be completely free at the end of October ( got separated officially only 2 days ago after 11 years of a de facto separation.. and 2 days after my official separation the 6 month law was passed)

Good for you Umbert!  Wishing you all the best with your impending liberty!  Cheers!  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

***///

3rd times a charm, UMBE...  don't give up yet !   :twothumbs:

lol... I ain't going to ( give up).....Smile

Good for you Umbert!  Wishing you all the best with your impending liberty!  Cheers!  :cheesehead:

Grazie Jax.... Your kind words are appreciated...Ran out of pluses ( as usual)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Adam,

Thanks for the adrenaline jump start.

It's been WAY to gloomy lately.

Your hard work is appreciated and we are waiting patiently... somewhat.

We are all looking forward to your report but, "The Text" will suffice as well if you get to busy.

Adam did mention in his chat about offshore banks letting him and his staff know that big changes were coming. I am hopeful that it is more than just the FATCA but only time will tell.

FATCA has been on the books for some time now. I'm certain that it is a factor, but this is more than just that.

:twocents:

• Upvote 6

Hey Adam, I say "TO HELL WITH THE Q AND A".  I want to hear what you have to say.  The q and a  can go away this week and no one will ever even miss it.  When you get ready, have Bumper do an "EF HUTTON" for you and the buzz will stop and all ears will be on you.

And we wait.  LOL

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 4

"TO HELL WITH THE Q AND A".  I want to hear what you have to say.  The q and a  can go away this week and no one will ever even miss it.  When you get ready, have Bumper do an "EF HUTTON" for you and the buzz will stop and all ears will be on you.

That's about the best idea that I have seen in awhile.  I second the motion :bravo:

• Upvote 3

To be honest.!!

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a confident feeling that somebody is giving us false hope.

Today or tomorrow we will be receiving an e-mail with VIP, OSI, platinum, Discount

BTW still waiting for a couple of reports from last week.

I will say it again, hope I'm wrong.

Go true

Go integrity

Go DV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Really Laid Back?  You're always promoting $1.13 and "Go RV" and now you have something to go for and you take the low road?  No worries, I'm just surprised is all.  I hope you're wrong too.  In a good way of course.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just read Mr.Montana's pdf on cashing in if this indeed takes place. The "umbrella drinkers" might want to read it...well informed, no hype or bs. the information on spreads, dealers, supply and demand etc were spot on...and I'm not an easy sell. I was particularly impressed by his knowledge of how people think,and the herd rush mentality of most in something of this nature occurring. Much respect!

• Upvote 3

Just read Mr.Montana's pdf on cashing in if this indeed takes place. The "umbrella drinkers" might want to read it...well informed, no hype or bs. the information on spreads, dealers, supply and demand etc were spot on...and I'm not an easy sell. I was particularly impressed by his knowledge of how people think,and the herd rush mentality of most in something of this nature occurring. Much respect!

Grazie for sharing JC123

***///

Told ya !  Good for you !   :tiphat: 

See how much better ya feel being an informed investor !   :D 

Well done ! :twothumbs: Thanks for pointing out the road for the rest of the DVers !