Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana quick update - 22 April 2015

Adam Montana

You sure this doesn't have something to do with FATCA “The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act”? Implementation has been delayed on the law but it is going into effect and many countries are either working with the USA government or they are closing accounts owned by US citizens and not opening new accounts for US citizens.

Ditto

• Upvote 1

Can you start your Happy Dance on top of Davis and let everyone else join in.  Yeah, I'll buy the beers and Capt can get Mas Tequila.  Adam's plan didn't work for that damn thong so how about a shower of richness and gold for Davis.  all in.

AAAwwww  I guess I can give Adam a big + for that post.

And it's not even April fools Day.

mucho mas tequila!!
  • Upvote 1

***///

Cautious Optimism --- we're sayin' now is the time to put in place your rock solid plan

so ya'll don't git caught with yer shorts down in the event there is an initial window...

If'n everybody is tied up takin' care of those who DID plan ahead,

you'll be caught waitin'... and you'll bust a gut with worry.  :confused2:

'BUZZY' MONTANA has given ya'll the tools here... if HE'S "Buzzy", just imagine yerself without having

yer tools properly in place !  

Im all for not gett'n caught with my shorts down.....well, unless the wife's around. Sound words SGT, we have been in this long enough and some more then others not to have your plan in place by now, and I'lI be sitting next to the red phone just incase AM sends the text. Stay frosty all :-)

mucho mas tequila!!

Stocking up bro.....MAS TEQUILA

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, was beginning to wonder if we are in for another long year living month to month in order for nothing good to happen (concerning Dinar). I'm liking your enthusiasm!!!!! Looking forward to hearing more good news tomorrow!

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 1

Wow almost all things seem to finally get together.. Here in Italy  yesterday the Congress approved the reduction of time between a consensual separation  ( my case) and  divorce from the current ( until yesterday that was) 3 years ( used to be 5  many years ago) to 6 months starting from today ( 1 year in case of litigation) ...Very good.... I should then be completely free at the end of October ( got separated officially only 2 days ago after 11 years of a de facto separation.. and 2 days after my official separation the 6 month law was passed)

Edited by umbertino

You sure this doesn't have something to do with FATCA “The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act”?  Implementation has been delayed on the law but it is going into effect and many countries are either working with the USA government or they are closing accounts owned by US citizens and not opening new accounts for US citizens.

Adam did mention in his chat about offshore banks letting him and his staff know that big changes were coming. I am hopeful that it is more than just the FATCA but only time will tell.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1