Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana quick update - 22 April 2015

Adam Montana

I just checked my text messages and there was nothing there from Adam, so I am not going to get excited yet. We all got excited  back in January, didn't we? We'll continue to be patient, although the reports are getting better and better.

Agreed!  When I get Adam's text, I will do the happy dance.  Stay grounded! 

• Upvote 3

***///

Do work:

Git yer ducks in a row...

Make plans to properly execute your International Currency Exchange...

Be sure you have planned for 'necessary compliance [iRS]' for your sums accordingly...

THANK GOD FOR ANY BLESSINGS --

FLY UNDER THE RADAR -- AND BE QUIET, VERY QUIET ABOUT ANY WINDFALL.

Godspeed to us all.   :tiphat: 

A little premature Sgt. . We could still be months or even years away.... we certainly hope not, but lets not get too exuberant right yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sgt Fury says "Make plans to execute..............".  And I was wondering if we are allowed, SOGs, to maybe insert our own ideas or the people we wanted ________.  Or we could just finish the sentence instead of fill in the blank.  But I would like to play by the rules, so what are they for this part of the game???  I think we should have some fun during this intense time of "DINAR DRAMA".

Thanks Adam! :twothumbs:

Time for Thugs to release the fat lady!!!  :D

He's been hanging on to her all this time?   ick  What a disgusting lard bug infested smelly mess. I wonder how she's doing.

• Upvote 1

***///

Doing this work properly could take some a while... better git started now is what we're sayin'.... !

Some have not yet availed themselves of AM's plethora of info here and in his published matter...

Some have not approached financial assistants / legal counsel / Accountancy Pros....

If this is a heads up from AM... better git 'er done and be prepared.  

May just be your life's one-shot deal, don't screw it up !

• Upvote 5

• And as of just last week, a few of our offshore banks started letting me and my staff know that big changes were coming.

•  Adam Montana

As of a couple days ago, they started sending out messages to other clients as well. The messages are varied, but they all point in the same direction - towards somethign significant.

•  Adam Montana

One says they expect us to be dealing with stricter US investment and reporting laws shortly, another is stating they expect MY clients to be dealing with larger amounts of cash soon, another is anxious to get all of our current affairs finalized and quite a few are starting to hint that they will not be taking new clients in a very short manner.

------------------------ to be continued ------------------------[/size]

You sure this doesn't have something to do with FATCA “The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act”?  Implementation has been delayed on the law but it is going into effect and many countries are either working with the USA government or they are closing accounts owned by US citizens and not opening new accounts for US citizens.

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box

Can you start your Happy Dance on top of Davis and let everyone else join in.  Yeah, I'll buy the beers and Capt can get Mas Tequila.  Adam's plan didn't work for that damn thong so how about a shower of richness and gold for Davis.  all in.

AAAwwww  I guess I can give Adam a big + for that post.

And it's not even April fools Day.

hahahaha, happy dance on me, for the right rv sure why not, take one for the team,

april fools day, didnt even say happy bday to me

maybe next year

drinks still on you and i drink a lot, 

Canadian here not that watered down american beer lol

• Upvote 1

• "One says they expect us to be dealing with stricter US investment and reporting laws shortly"

This statement alone makes me cringe so, so much. :facepalm2:  But whatever it takes big brother Adam, we're in it every step of the way.  At this point, anything is better than what we have now in Dinarland.  Looking forward to those reports to digest in.  Yes sir.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

This statement alone makes me cringe so, so much. :facepalm2:  But whatever it takes big brother Adam, we're in it every step of the way.  At this point, anything is better than what we have now in Dinarland.  Looking forward to those reports to digest in.  Yes sir.  :twothumbs:

***///

Exactly ! 

Which is why we urge our DV Family to avail themselves now of all the goodness

and bounty of information Mr.Montana has made available here ! :twothumbs:

If you have been procrastinating ---

For your own peace of mind -- NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IT TOGETHER, Folks !   :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Ohh NOOOO.....TNT and OKEY have hacked Adams account

lol

Stay grounded!

End Quote

As Luigi says.....

A little premature Sgt. . We could still be months or even years away.... we certainly hope not, but lets not get too exuberant right yet.

I think they refer to that as " cautious optimism"

***///

Cautious Optimism --- we're sayin' now is the time to put in place your rock solid plan

so ya'll don't git caught with yer shorts down in the event there is an initial window...

If'n everybody is tied up takin' care of those who DID plan ahead,

you'll be caught waitin'... and you'll bust a gut with worry.  :confused2:

'BUZZY' MONTANA has given ya'll the tools here... if HE'S "Buzzy", just imagine yerself without having

yer tools properly in place !  

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

Exactly ! 

Which is why we urge our DV Family to avail themselves now of all the goodness

and bounty of information Mr.Montana has made available here ! :twothumbs:

If you have been procrastinating ---

For your own peace of mind -- NOW IS THE TIME TO GET IT TOGETHER, Folks !   :tiphat:

Indeed, I'm all in for a peace of mind and protection for all I've worked so hard for during these last years being involved in the Dinar.  Yes sir!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I hope I don't have to remind you all to stay calm and don't do anything stupid!

My day has been PHENOMENAL. I mean REALLY exciting - but like a few people mentioned, I haven't sent the text yet so we're still waiting.

But I'll tell you one thing... this is the most excited and... what's the word... I don't know, maybe "buzzy". This is the most excited and buzzy I've seen my dinar contacts in a LONG time! 

I'm hoping to get to the Q&A yet tonight, but in all likelihood I'll have to tackle it in the morning. There's still daylight left to burn and my phone just won't quit! :shrug:

I'll be reporting ASAP. 

:twothumbs:

ok ok ok 

i will put my thong on and wait with 2 beers

you the man, i do look forward to buying you a drink,

i appreciate what all of you have provided

except dwitte he is in question lol joking brother joking

god bless you all

Looks a little like you Snowy, distant cousin maybe hahaha

I agree with others, news has been a bit slim lately, is it because things are getting done behinds the closed doors...who knows, but I sure hope so.  I'm still a believer in this investment and like the rest here will try to patiently wait.  Thanks Adam. 

hello every one !       he did say tighter  laws in the  investment  idea ..... I hope  that part is wrong ... and  this is really  a  true  end of raod   deal  .  .86   too 1  dollar   event   

road

• Upvote 1