Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rock Lobster - Family Guy

RV on my mind

That Rock Lobster (Lopster) Dance was hilarious!!!

I want to personally thank SgtFuryUSCZ for your support. It was a wonderful ride here in DinarVets. IMHO I continue to see things being written that are far worse than what I had wrote that got me banished to the Lopster Tank, but what the hell. I suppose Since my plea went all the way to the top (Adam) and was declined that I have no other choice than to sit back, read others posts and pray for an RV to happen sometime in the near future.

Thanks again SgtFuryUSCZ!!!  And I want thank both you and SnowGlobe7 for making my day by with the Lopster Dance Video!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Iraq is falling. I'm not buying this RV crap any longer. Anyone want to buy some really pretty toilet paper?

This ride has been the biggest crock of sh*t. I'll be dead before these idiots do anything.  :angry:

There is no way on earth they will RV with 100 million Dinar in the hands of these dead men walking.  :angry:

The way I see it, it would take about 1,000,000 tons of gold to cover the outstanding Dinar for an RV of 1 to 1. So we may just be...    :deadhorse:

So could last sunday, and the sunday before that, and the sunday before that, and the sunday before that, and the Sunday before that, and the Sunday before that, and the Sunday before that......     :deadhorse:

This is NOT good news. Take off the blinders people. We will get nothing from this investment but some quite beautiful wall paper. Time to stop :deadhorse:  and move on. 

If this is such great news, Where's Adam?   :confused2:

Nope, not looking for financial/currency advise from anyone. Just a little worn out. I think its my PMS week. :(

Plus add the, "too many to quote", "I'm not holding my breath.  :deadhorse: ."  posts you have made.

Be happy you can still log in and post. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

MARKinSA ---

Excellent summation of RVonMyMind's path to LopsterTankdom... :tiphat: Others, please take heed !

We're pretty sure it'll help him understand how he got there to begin with and perhaps

adjust his attitude in the event he is ever freed !

Friend RVonMyMind ---

We were happy to come to yer aid in the event an injustice may have been perpetrated agin' ya...

Seems one was not. :confused2:

But SNOW & us GALS will do what we can to make you a comfy crustacean during the tenure of yer banishment.

Keep a crusty stiff upper lip ! :twothumbs: 

We won't forget yer in here and try to visit often !  :wave:  :)  :wave:  ^_^

"it is what it is"-fantastic quote in the most simplistic form

I went to a awards dinner last night for highschool "Positive Athletes " - common thread, positive thoughts & deeds breeds the same. The exact opposite would does likewise, thus the LOPster Tank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!! After reading your post Markinsa I guess I do belong here. I was being much more negative than I realized. I guess this ride has been getting to me. I feel (for myself) an attitude adjustment is in order.

I apologize to all that had to put up with the BS that I was spewing from those nevative posts.   :(   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!! After reading your post Markinsa I guess I do belong here. I was being much more negative than I realized. I guess this ride has been getting to me. I feel (for myself) an attitude adjustment is in order.

I apologize to all that had to put up with the BS that I was spewing from those nevative posts.   :(   

Nobody likes an @zz kisser......except of course....me.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Hey, MARKY -- he gets it !...  He really gets it !   :bravo:

Is he still a lost RV soul?   :mellow: ...Is he a redeemable Deenar spirit...?   :(

Has seeing The Light brought this once lost lopster back into The RV fold...? :huh:

Stay tuned for when MODS GONE WILD re-visit the episode where RVonMyMind lost his !   :lol:  :P

Nobody likes an @zz kisser......except of course....me.   :D 

***///

Then it may behoove you to shave yours... might happen more often !   :wave:  :lmao:  :wave:  :lol:

***///

Hey, MARKY -- he gets it !...  He really gets it !   :bravo:

Is he still a lost RV soul?   :mellow: ...Is he a redeemable Deenar spirit...?   :(

Has seeing The Light brought this once lost lopster back into The RV fold...? :huh:

Stay tuned for when MODS GONE WILD re-visit the episode where RVonMyMind lost his !   :lol:  :P

***///

Then it may behoove you to shave yours... might happen more often !   :wave:  :lmao:  :wave:  :lol:

Struck by thunder on his way to Damascus? Hey RV on my mind...I don't recognize you anymore!

• Upvote 1

Stay tuned for when MODS GONE WILD

qq-geek-group.jpg

***///

Are all these really MODS... ? :shrug:

Don't see TXGRANNY,

but we'll guess -- because they just look like normal average drunks to us....

L-R:  MARKINSA, HisYOTAness, the top of Buzzy Montana's head, THUGclown, K98,

and in front is their Pet Mascot DAVIS protecting his thong.... :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

You'd think, UMBE... right?

But HisYOTAness is probably chained to the leg of Mr.Montana's desk and they only let him out on

the 5th Sunday of the month for fresh air and a romp in the yard..... :(

No tellin' how anybody makes it to Happy Hour past TXGRANNY settin' in her rocker at the door to

the office with her shotgun across her lap...  :rocking-chair:

When this RollerCoasterRide is over, you'll be able to tell who the MODS are...

they'll be the ones in LasVegas crying tears of joy into their BoilerMakers !  :P  :lol:

• Upvote 1