Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1st Time Ever Iraqi Banks Open On A Holy Day. Why?

Luigi1

from Dinar Guru TNT Tony...

TNT Tony says early exchanges are going on in Iraq & the RV process has started. What is your reaction to this rumor?

Luigi says there is no evidence in the news of any RV process starting. Treat as another rumor.

4-20-15 TNT Tony: Friday...we heard...that the Iraqi banks were open and doing early exchanges...  Iraqis were excited because their banks had never been open on the holy day. Many people went to the bank and people got their lower denominations and fils and everyone was excited. They were hearing the process had started and we were told it was actually going through this time.

Luigi's guess is that the banks will stay open for the next few holy days to give Iraqis some extra time to turn in their 50 Dinar Notes by end of month.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Why do you keep bringing this crap over to the rumor section? TNT stuff is nothing but lies.

A rumor is a lie... This is the rumor section which is nothing but lies... Why you getting so upset? Stop coming to the rumor section if you don't want to read lies... Pretty simple I think.

• Upvote 7

A rumor is a lie... This is the rumor section which is nothing but lies... Why you getting so upset? Stop coming to the rumor section if you don't want to read lies... Pretty simple I think.

Lie - A lie is an intentionally false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the truth.

Rumor a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

Tony is a little bit of both. As I said above, Nobody listens to TNT Tony anymore. The man is a simple minded moron.

• Upvote 4

First - Rumor is not a lie until it's proven to be a lie - In this case TNT information have always been proven to be a LIE - Why waste time and effort to post his garbage in the Rumor section because we ALL know that any information coming from TNT is not true....Finally I am not getting upset because I know this is the Rumor Section - Just want to know why Lugi keeps posting such BS regarding anything TNT has to say.....Peace....

• Upvote 2

First - Rumor is not a lie until it's proven to be a lie - In this case TNT information have always been proven to be a LIE - Why waste time and effort to post his garbage in the Rumor section because we ALL know that any information coming from TNT is not true....Finally I am not getting upset because I know this is the Rumor Section - Just want to know why Lugi keeps posting such BS regarding anything TNT has to say.....Peace....

You can beat that dead horse all day and still get no where

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe some Dinarians who've been into it for a few years will remember the legendary SGS ( ShotGun Susie) from Alaska.. She used to post in another Forum ( non-Dinar focused but with an Iraqi Dinar section circa 2004/5).. She'd be the biggest "Guru" back then ( even before that definition was even in use) and the Motherlode of Pumpers.... If one ever tried to refute her "rumors" ( with valid arguments which was relatively easy..) she'd get mad and that's an understatement.

Edited by umbertino

I gave up long ago asking "why" Iraqis do what they do . . . its because they are who they are that leads them to do what they do . . . .clear as mud,huh . . .

I got it.  Maybe we have some far far away very distant 219th  cousins we didn't know about.  Go to Ancestry.com and let's see what we can find out.  Not  But I did get it.

I think that it is a well known fact shared by everyone here that TNT Tony is full of camel dong ... which is unlike the Viet Nam dong.

The only difference between TNT camel Dong & Vietnam Dong is Vietnam Dong has some value...not much but it does have value.

• Upvote 2

The only difference between TNT camel Dong & Vietnam Dong is Vietnam Dong has some value...not much but it does have value.

Dung has monetary value too ( in big quantities as a fertilizer, etc.)..Probably not too distant in value from the Vietnam Dong....

Ok...Camel Dong is not Camel Dung....

Edited by umbertino

A Rose by any other name and all....

Rumor is that this is NOT a Rose though, so you may not want to breathe too deeply from this "intel" as it could actually be something else.

I also heard a rumor that there is actually a Sovereign country in the middle east named Iraq able to direct its' own destiny...

However, from the proven evidence lain before me (time and again) over the past 8 years, I now suspect that rumor was a Lie as well.

As the (original) Yota once was thought to have said.... "Do Or Do Not.... There Is NO Try"