Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JADE HELM 15 OFFICIAL TEXAS PRESENTATION

Their duty is to uphold and protect the US constitution they swore an oath to. If they do that then no US soldier

will fire upon a US citizen when unlawfully ordered to do so.

Jmho.

true story -

the last time i was in court the bailiff stood before the room and ordered everyone that once the magistrate entered the room, we would stand and upon proceeding only three answers were acceptable, guilty - not guilty - no contest.  she asked if anyone had questions and i raised my hand.  the magistrate entered the room and eventually the bailiff made her way to see me.  

i replied, "you gave us 3 options for pleading, however each one of those essentially brings me under the jurisdiction of the court.  how should one answer who is not proven to fall under court jurisdiction?"  

her reply to me, "oh! so you are one of those constitutionalist aren't you??"  

she proceeded to notify the judge of my presence and he was sure to hold me last after the room cleared of over 20 some people.  nstoolman my friend, unfortunately us goats who cherish our rights and are not so easy to part with them are typically not viewed in very good light.  it is the same as how they label some sovereign citizens.  to the sheep it has become such a demeaning and evil term as those who are against order.  the people of the republic have been so brainwashed and oppressed that they no longer see themselves in the glory of their God given capacity; sovereigns without subjects whose rights were given by God, not by men, and ONLY God can take them away.

"...at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people; and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects...with none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty." CHISHOLM v. GEORGIA

Edited by TrinityeXchange

her reply to me, "oh! so you are one of those constitutionalist aren't you??"  

she proceeded to notify the judge of my presence and he was sure to hold me last after the room cleared of over 20 some people.  nstoolman my friend, unfortunately us goats who cherish our rights and are not so easy to part with them are typically not viewed in very good light.  it is the same as how they label some sovereign citizens.  to the sheep it has become such a demeaning and evil term as those who are against order.  the people of the republic have been so brainwashed and oppressed that they no longer see themselves in the glory of their God given capacity; sovereigns without subjects whose rights were given by God, not by men, and ONLY God can take them away.

So what happened? What did the Judge say to you?

So what happened? What did the Judge say to you?.

judge got very angry and turned red yelling that i had to plea one of three ways.  both peacefully and monotone, i persisted that there was no "proof of claim" entering the court against me.  finally i capitulated and plead, "your honor, i am guilty upon proof of claim."  he lost it, "then this court will enter a plea of not guilty for you."  in gross violation of my sovereign rights, this lesser entity knew they had overstepped.  

i had the judge right where i wanted him.  "you're honor is it my understanding that this court has entered a plea for me?"  yelling, "Yes we have!!"  "your honor is it my understanding that this is a court of record?"  the same disposition, "Yes it is!"  "Well your honor on the record I did not give any....."  and there he lost it and knew he had to cover his career, "NOT ANOTHER WORD OR I WILL HAVE HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT OF COURT AND THROWN IN JAIL!!!"  

bailiffs took up their positions to do began the rights violation process under some trumped up charge (resisting arrest, contempt of court, etc... all used as a backdoor to cover their unethical behavior).  "well your honor under these terms i guess i will have to accept your offer."  "There!! He accepts!! See the receptionist outside the courtroom for your court date."

that went no better.  i approached the receptionist to schedule my hearing, "how did you plead?"  I responded, "i didn't plead, the court plead not guilty for me."  "Sir! the court can't plead for you!"  "ma'am, the judge just entered a pea of not guilty for me....i never plead."  "You plead not guilty! here is your date."  she shoved the paper under the window and abruptly shut the blinds.  none of this mattered though because it was all on record.  i obtained the record and to my surprise a huge chunk of the video was missing that included the gross misconduct.  

WoW!  i have just been taught a valuable lesson in the american judicial system

so i appear in court and this time they are ready for me but not like i had imagined.  again the entire court was emptied first and then they called me up.  before i could open my mouth they asked me to take a seat and that the city attorney would visit me.  promptly the guy walks over and goes into straight negotiation, "here is what we are willing to offer you....."  we worked out a deal, i paid the discounted price and everyone went away happy.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange