Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm selling all my dinar, DFW.

Deamon

Sorry I wasn't trying to be mr know it all, just wanted people to understand Fedex COD doesn't mean you'll get what you pay for or anything at all, it simply means you will get an envelope delivered, that envelope could be empty, could contain monopoly money, could be short Dinar. Just didn't want anyone lulled into a false sense of security because I know several people who have been burned using COD. I get the feeling people trust COD and it's really not a gurantee of receiving goods.

Also, that link you sent just talks about a successful transaction, doesn't really mention COD.

Honestly I think Paypal probably makes for hte most secure transactoin, either that or using a service like escrow.com, however Paypal is pretty simple to use and most people already have paypal accounts so I'd lean towards paypal.

The problem with Paypal is if the buyer contests the transaction Paypal can reverse it and deduct the money from your bank.  Scammers do this.  Read about a guy that sold a Rolex that way and buyer claimed it wasn't real. Paypal had buyer send the Rolex back and money was reversed.  The buyer sent the seller a fake Rolex back.  Seller was out his real watch and without his money.  You can have issues with Paypal.  Just sayin.