Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for small denominations

Boss hog 1

I'd recommend eBay some really great deals on small notes. One word of caution, I'd recommend buying from a US seller, I bought some really cheap notes from Jordan but looked like they either got caught in a conveyer belt or customers just tore them apart but majority of my notes were badly damaged when I received them. Seller was good and replaced them but even second shipment you could tell had been opened up and gone through.

Thanks for the help. Just thought someone had some small denominations they wanted to get rid of. I would need a certificate of authenticity too.

Thanks Mark!

dont worry about a certificate. if i bought dinar from dinartrade and then printed up some fake dinar on my computer i could easily pair my dinar trade cert with my fake printed dinar. these certificates are a novelty and serve no practical purpose unless they state the serial # of the dinar they were issued for. if they dont have that any cert can be paired with any dinar and it means nothing.

Boss Hog 1, I got some smalls that I would be interested in selling, and I do have receipts for purchase as well as a Cert of Authenticity. If your interested then I would be glad to meet with you as I live 10 minutes from San Antonio. Am curious though what you are looking for, as stated above, I have a bundle of $250's and $500's that I would be interested in selling, 100 in each bundle total of 75,000 Dinar. Let me know if your interested!

Who knows with Iraq, my reasoning is I have all denominations and am wanting to liquidate some of the smalls. 1 bundle of 250's is equal to a single 25,000 note and the 500's would be 2, space in the safe as well as carrying to the bank if and when... :peace:

8th ID been a couple days, let me know if your still interested!

A certificate of authenticity?! Have you ever seen one. The ones I had looked like a copy of a copy with no serial numbers on it. I would focus on the anti forgery markings on the bills and then maybe even finding a bank with a Delaru machine, I believe they check the authenticity as they count.

A certificate of authenticity?! Have you ever seen one. The ones I had looked like a copy of a copy with no serial numbers on it. I would focus on the anti forgery markings on the bills and then maybe even finding a bank with a Delaru machine, I believe they check the authenticity as they count.

Great point, any certificate can be paired with any Dinar. I've yet to see one that mentioned the serial number on the notes on the cert as well.

• 1 month later...

Selling some more Dinar from Iraq. All smaller bills. Some circulated, some uncirculated.

152,000 in 1,000 Dinar notes.

24,000 in 500 Dinar notes.

37,750 in 250 Dinar notes.

7,600 in 50 Dinar notes.

A lot of Dinar authenticity certificates. You'll want these.

Offer?

Located in Salt Lake City