Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi come out of his silence toward Iran: I am upset by the presence of Soleimani in Iraq

yota691

Abadi come out of his silence toward Iran: I am upset by the presence of Soleimani in Iraq

kasim-500x280.jpg

Washington-Iraq Press -17 April: in a different position to previous statements criticized Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, during his recent visit to Washington, the appearance of the commander of the Qods Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Qassem Soleimani in Salahuddin battles, and it was considered encroachment on the sovereignty of Iraq.

Abadi said during a meeting with US Vice President Joe Biden, that "Iraqis do not accept to say that others are doing it on their behalf."

Abadi, who said, earlier, that he "heard about the existence of Qassem Soleimani, but did not meet him, and that his appearance on the battlefields is subject to the orders of the Iraqi government in coordination with Tehran", this time took a stand "firm" about the criticism of the Iraqi government because of the "dominance" Iran's leaders when he said "I am very upset that happens, and I'm talking with the Iranians about it," stressing the need for "the existence of the government, people must believe that democracy can succeed."

Haider al-Abadi also stressed during his meeting Biden, that the "strategic cooperation between the United States and Iraq will send a message reassure Iraqis and fighters on the ground" .anthy (1)

***///

We agree, Mr. Abadi....

the mad daash is making a mad dash for your city of Ramadi today,

they have penetrated the perimeter.

but US guys are a little busy over  Beiji protecting that oil refinery at the moment, so, as you can see,

therein lies the priority for the Cartel of Evil who's got US by the throat over here in Our White House.... <_<

• Upvote 1