Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your IQD is safe.

pluMmet

I have been doing other stuff with my time recently but I saw this video and this nut job seems convincing so I just wanted to drop by and dispel his nonsense in case anyone hears it and gets a little worried.

Well it's true that right now Iraq's M2 money supply is 91 trillion and that equates to about 77 billion USD.

If you convert Saudi Arabia's M2 they have about 245 billion in currency.

You can do this for all the the middle east countries and see that the IQD is undervalued but it's a lot more then just that.

In the U.S. 4 Gourmet Grilled Cheese trucks are valued @ 100 million USD http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-02-05/grilled-cheese-truck-as-an-irrational-exuberance-indicator

The reason for this is that all of the money creation that has been done by the Fed has been tucked away from the public in places like the Stock Market, Big Banks and Treasuries.

When you look at the 11 Trillion U.S. M2 it is put up against our GDP which (once you remove the deflator) is much higher than Iraq so when you look at the M2 compared to GDP ratio Iraq is tiny, tiny, tiny by comparison.

Once all this hidden money enters the main economy the USD will drop well more than 50% in value.

77 Billion of Iraq currency in USD going 10x higher to 770 billion is not only possible but very easy.

That looks more than double the Saudi economy but they will be adjusted against the USD just like every one else them selves once all this settles out.

So no worries... your IQD is solid :)

I was never here

spy.jpg

• Upvote 5

I saw this video and this nut job seems convincing so I just wanted to drop by and dispel his nonsense in case anyone hears it and gets a little worried.

It does sound concerning because he  "does sounds like he knows what he's talking about".  :shrug:    Why would someone go to the trouble of writing a book on wrong information?   :shakehead: 

I respect your knowledge on this matter and I sure hope you're right.    But this is very discouraging news if you hadn't explained it to us. :huh:   I sure hope you're right and he's wrong.      :praying:

It does sound concerning because he  "does sounds like he knows what he's talking about".  :shrug:    Why would someone go to the trouble of writing a book on wrong information?   :shakehead:

I respect your knowledge on this matter and I sure hope you're right.    But this is very discouraging news if you hadn't explained it to us. :huh:   I sure hope you're right and he's wrong.      :praying:

Politicians sound convincing when there talking about stuff you dont understand either dont they ...... and they dont even understand what there saying. they spend their lives writing convincing sounding BS, to forward their adgenda.

what was this guys adgenda ..... well write a contraversial book and make some money, one thing I can't find out is who exactly published his book, most sites just say published by Marcus Curtis ..... where exactly did he get the money to publish the book, or is he pushing someone elses adgenda on their money ? *** EDIT**  its just available as an ebook he published it himself (writing while listening)

His explanation of what happen with Kuwait was incorrect, so to me he lost all credibility as an expert source straight away as anyone with an insight into global currencies would know what happened there (nothing to do with a revaluation), then he went on about the BRICS nations bieng wiped out if the dollar crashed .... well maybe but thats why their all dumping the dollar and going their own way. whats going to happen to the dollar if $4.4 trillion dollars are dumped ?

from the sounds of the audio the two guys are just patting each other on the back ...... "oh I love your book" .... "oh I love your website" lol give me a break.

oh then there's "Marcus Curtis Music" website ...... plug yourself some more marcus ..... not just a currency expert and author but now a music and App mogul lol.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2