Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The government denies any change on the local currency

THIS IS GREAT GREAT GREAT NEWS, THEY WERE PUTTING OUT NEGATIVE LOP ARTICLES AS BAIT. THIS IS REALY GOOD NEWS, RV WILL BE BEFORE THE JULY 26TH DEADLINE I HAVE SPOKEN OF.

Hi Sonny ! Thanx for not leaving the mass due to the indescretions of the few. We need you buddy ! Happy Memorial Day weekend to all our soldiers and veterans. GO RRRRRVVVVVV! ! ! ! !

• Upvote 1

Let me apologize in advance if what I'm about to say comes off as ignorant - for, in this particular instance, I am, a bit. I have read the original post a few times now and, perhaps it is the calibre of the translation, my lack of understanding of the subject, or a little of both, I don't fully comprehend what it is saying. I read all of the subsequent posts in this thread and found myself getting excited but that is because everyone else seems excited. Could someone please take pity on me and explain the article in plain speak so I can be excited with the rest of you... and know why.

Thank you very much.

"It was a government plan to lift earlier in three zeros from the local currency is that it's after the holidays, we found that this will disrupt the economic situation in Iraq." He noted that "such measures need to stable political situation and this matter is not available at the present time because of continuing disagreements between the political blocs of winning the election on the formation of next government."

He explained, "We are rational justifications for deferral to change the Iraqi currency at this time was most important that this issue will contribute to the dimensions of the investment companies from investing in the country"

This definitely seems to point to the formation of the new government being the big hurdle to an RV. I also like that he references the need for a currency change in order to attract foreign investments.

We've all had our fill of talking heads before so let's hope this one knows what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks he's talking about for a change!

All-in-all, a great article! Thanks for the post!

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Sonny, what makes you feel the july date will be when we'll see the RV ? THIS VET COULD USE IT . thanks for any reply.

Ditto Rick C, I have not been on much lately and was wondering the July 26th significance? Sorry if I have missed something but just curious! Thanks!

Thank you for the post. I'm glad to see Sonny1 is still here. I got in when you were looking like you were on your way out.. Ya know there are always going to be people that are nahsayers.. I believe their the ones that just don't have enough FAITH!! REMEMBER OUR SOLDIERS TODAY PAST/PRESENT GOD BLESS AMERICA! :D

I got my money in 2004 while i was over there. Beening setting on it for 6 years now hoping and waiting that one day i would make some money off it. I don't understand this post trying not to be a dork but can someone explain why ever one is so happy . LOL Just a dumb blonde over here thank you guys for all of your help

• Upvote 1

30/05/2010 11:06 30/05/2010 11:06

Baghdad, May 30 (Akaniwz) - Iraqi government denied the outgoing Sunday rumors, which was launched on Saturday through a number of media for determination cancellation of three zeros from the currency, domestic financial during the coming period in order to reduce inflation, while the expert described the Iraqi economic economic situation in the country (non-balanced) because it has caused a big gap between the Iraqis.

". Counsel stated in the Iraqi government told Ahmed reputation beyond Kurdistan News (Akaniwz) "Raising the zeros of the Iraqi currency can not be local at the present time due to instability of the Iraqi market and influenced by political and security variables that occur in the country."

" . "It was a government plan to lift earlier in three zeros from the local currency is that it's after the holidays, we found that this will disrupt the economic situation in Iraq." " . He noted that "such measures need to stable political situation and this matter is not available at the present time because of continuing disagreements between the political blocs of winning the election on the formation of next government."

" He explained, "We are rational justifications for deferral to change the Iraqi currency at this time was most important that this issue will contribute to the dimensions of the investment companies from investing in the country"

" . He stressed on the reputation beyond Dharrop that "the government does change their role in the local currency and coins, in addition to saying" lies on the next government and head of an important role in addressing the financial Altdkk seen by the Iraqi financial market by making some changes on the local currency. "

The rumors have recently confirmed that the Iraqi government plans to raise three zeroes from the local currency and the addition of the Kurdish language by the aim of reducing inflation suffered by the Iraqi market

. The local currency changed to mirror several, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council opted instead for Alamlpalsabakp which was a symbol of the former regime.

. For his part, Iraqi economic expert described the economic situation in the country (non-balanced) because it has caused a big gap between the Iraqis, especially in the mechanism of the distribution of salaries and privileges of appointment of government.

" Ali Ke Ji (l Akaniwz) announced today that "the economic situation in Iraq is very bad as experiencing many tensions which will make it flutter lasting impact, creating a big gap in society and the middle class from Gate"

" "The strange economic reality that the Iraqi people with low incomes are suffering from many economic problems, notably the failure to regulate their monthly income as would other countries"

" And that "the most complex problem facing the next Iraqi government is to review in earnest in the mechanism followed the distribution of salaries of staff and it seems that the task is not easy being established for the past years"

" He Ke Ji, "The distribution system is not fair at all salaries in the country, subject to the privileges measured between staff and creates a significant economic differences"

The economy of Iraq's many tensions due to political influences and the country's security

ا. The Supreme Committee for the alleviation of poverty, has revealed in a report last week, there are more than six million Iraqis living below the poverty line based on survey data of social and economic status of the family, the estimated cost of basic food requirements per person to 34 250 dinars (about 29 dollars) a month .

. And formed the Supreme Committee for Poverty Reduction Strategy in the light of joint cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Planning and the World Bank in 2007, with support from the Prime Minister's outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and included a number of members of the House of Representatives and representatives of ministries, universities and the Kurdistan Regional Government, to provide a database and statistical indicators on social and economic status to the Iraqis.

(آكانيوز) ج م 30 / 5 / 2010 (Akaniwz c) m 30/05/2010

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/150362/&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgeU_Hyx_81Ns6jMEYeY1OimvTj2A

I GUESS THAT GUITAR4BLUES WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN AWAY THIS NO LOP ARTICLE TOO!!

30/05/2010 11:06 30/05/2010 11:06

Very Interesting Post, but I have to ask the question: How does the government deny something when they do not currently have a Government? It seems to me that they have to wait until they actually have a Government before Policy can be announced!

Very Interesting Post, but I have to ask the question: How does the government deny something when they do not currently have a Government? It seems to me that they have to wait until they actually have a Government before Policy can be announced!

KInda makes you think.

A little confused about this article. Is is saying that the Iraq government planned on lifting (removing) the zeros (3) from the currency but won't do it at this time because the country is not stable enough? I thought we wanted their country to be more stable so that an rv will happen. So if their counry stabelizes, will we then have a lop?

• Upvote 1

Butler378-You are right. How is this good news?. The article states that Iraq is not stable enough to to cancel the zeros and once the country becomes stable they will cancel the zeros. There isn't any information pointing to an RV in this article. So is Iraq going to RV a currency in a unstable country?. This articles mirrors other articles in that they state once the country is stable and secure they will cancel the zeros.

This means nothing to me, i really dont see how every article good or bad is always a great sign.. it's either great news or smoke n mirrors imo... sorry not trying to be dull here but we ve seen the articles saying they were dropping the zeros and now theyre saying they arent. I don't know how we can believe anything from over there bc they change every other day. I'm hopeful just as much as anyone else here and wish the best to all. hopefully you're all right and we can party

:)