Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dangerous radioactive material stolen in Mexico

umbertino

Good for making a very dirty bomb. Very scary if you ask me. Yeppers something is coming down the pike and not that it's related to the gyro copter that landed on the White House lawn but it does make one go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good for making a very dirty bomb. Very scary if you ask me. Yeppers something is coming down the pike and not that it's related to the gyro copter that landed on the White House lawn but it does make one go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Agreed...Unfortunately.

***///

Gyro-Patriot has NOTHING to do with anything other than being an American Citizen executing an act of simple rebellion.

Granted, not very well thought out, but hey, at least he tried and did something about how he feels about those

in Our Capitol bastardizing Our system.

FYI:  Here in our backyard of Ruskin, where he lives, there is a massive Gyro-Copter fly-in happening !

C'mon over and check it out !  Lot's of Jr.SANDFLYs everywhere !  :twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I read he'd been planning this flight for about two years or so. That being said, the fact that it got that close could give the impression anyone could do this without being shot down. I guess I think too far outside the box sometimes.  <_<

***///

He met with a local reporter here some time ago and laid out the whole thing.

The reporter (St.PeteTimes) did let Washington know.  

They dispatched the usual black-van crowd who came down and had a heart-to-heart with the guy.  

He assured them he was not nuts, suicidal, dangerous, nor jihadist.

They spoke to his neighbors, family, et al... and dropped it.

So, hey, at least he filed a flight plan with those guys first !   :twothumbs: