Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Book "collapse" of Emma Sky: Hillarious Clinton contributed to the destruction of Iraq!

yota691

Under section: investigationsDated: April 16, 2015
images-47.jpg

Baghdad / Iraq News Network accused of former British diplomatic competent in Middle Eastern affairs, Emma Sky and researcher and former US Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton's contribution to the catastrophic money that ended up with Iraq during the four years of its head of US diplomacy in the Obama administration Alawly.otcol Sky, which worked as a consultant political commander of US forces in Iraq, Gen. Raymond Odierno, from 2007 to 2010, in her new book "collapse," said Clinton ran a diplomatic mission "corrupted" in Baghdad left Iraq slip back into sectarian strife after the 2010 elections and had two bitter at the time Clinton took Ministry Foreign Obama.otrd criticism in the Sky, who studied at Oxford University to perform Clinton announced her candidacy for the presidential elections on Sunday, in a new book will be released next month for the seven her years spent in the Iraq experience management. And paints the book "collapse: hopes and missed opportunities in Iraq" very negative image of the Obama administration, which says Sky that concerned with was getting out of Iraq as soon as the Guet.otketb Sky that Clinton appointed an ambassador is efficient in Baghdad is Christopher Hill, who were not has little experience in the region, It was seen as a population Bazdra.otadhav Sky, "said Hill, despite being a diplomat Mslekia he lacks experience in the region and entrusted with the role does not suits him in Baghdad, but he really did not want, but Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton convinced him and this is what has been recognized by Clinton to General Odierno, he said Lee, whom he met when early in 2010 in Washington to discuss the floundering work embassy ".otoasl Sky" Hill said in his meetings with the staff makes it clear how much he does not like Iraq and the Iraqis. " She said that the priority was. That makes the US embassy look like an American diplomatic mission "normal" And if that included the import rolls of grass to "can ambassador to exercise game LaCrosse him" .omahd this way for former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who managed Bastgval Washington of kidnapping a second term does not deserve despite fears that he was "a dictator sectarian in process" .otcol Sky that American foreign policy failure allowed the white house with the support Maliki for a second term after the 2010 elections, despite Allawi's bloc won the largest number of seats. The sequence that Hill told Odierno said, "Iraq is not ready for democracy and that Iraq needs a strong man Shiite al-Maliki is our man" .otzhb Sky that US Vice President Joe Biden did not appear to mention the complexities of Iraq's political so he comparisons "clumsy" between sectarian war attention in Iraq and the conflict with Britain's historic Aarlanda.oanh expressed entered into when I tried to explain to him that Sky complexities of the Iraqi scene, with its secular and Islamist moderates want sectarian exceeded. According to Sky that Biden "was not able to accommodate that," he told her that his grandfather was an Irish hated the British and similar situation in the Balkans, where "everyone hated each other" .okrr Biden opinion simplistic in a meeting with the Iraqi bloc where embarrassed when he told him one Iraqi politicians he holds citizenship British. Writes Sky that the withdrawal of Obama in a hurry at the end of 2011 missed opportunities available efforts strenuous for lasting peace in Iraq after 2003.ccant Sky war, which now operates a researcher at Yale University, the US moved to work in Iraq in 2003, after a period spent with the British Council Iivafa in the Palestinian territories . And later moved to the occupation of Kirkuk, where impressed Odierno work and decided to set adviser. 

• Upvote 1

***///

...and so her legacy of EPIC  FAILS  continues.... <_<

If she gets into Our White House - we'll be the laughing stock of the world --

even more so than we are now with hobummer - if that's even fathomable.... :facepalm:

she keeps self-destructing --

yet STILL has a following and we cannot imagine that much ignorance in the voting base still exists after

the hobummer debacle squared.   :facepalm3:

• Upvote 6

People are too lazy to find information themselves and rely solely on what they are told. You should see the people who think hilarious is sure to be the next POTUS. They have no clue as to the damage this bia....i has done during her stay as SoS and how much she continues to do . Yes, if elected I fear the US will not only stay the laughing stock of the world but it's existence as a free nation will disappear totally. :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 1

Saint I got agree with your statement with one exception...I don't think the people are too lazy...I believe they're just too stupid of the facts...and too ignorant for research...The Ozoombies had nothing to base their choice on in the first election except for emotions, media hype and guilt...Then in the second election was a travesty of voter fraud, ergonomics and blatant racism....

• Upvote 2

***///

Yer welcome, Mr. President.!   :tiphat:

.The Ozoombies had nothing to base their choice on in the first election except for emotions, media hype and guilt...Then in the second election was a travesty of voter fraud, ergonomics and blatant racism....

***///

Ya sure got THAT right, SKEETer !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

My first action will to be  to take care of our Veterans so they get the financial and medical support they so desperately need. Then on to getting rid of all the dead wood and start making this a Proud Nation again!

***///

Thank you, Sir !  :salute:  :salute:

Dead Wood storage facilities ready and waiting, Sir.... courtesy of the DHS FEMA CAMPS.

They thought they'd use 'em for US.... how deliciously ironic to turn it around on 'em and use it to hold

illegals for out-processing back to whatever hell-hole they came from...?!

And puttin' 'em in there along with the radical islamists we round up would be the icing on the cake.

In lieu of Federal Prisons, we could put everyone in the hobummer administration who have broken or laws there, too.....

Swell place for them to ride out their time whilst we get around to haulin' 'em all into a REAL Court.  BOO-YA :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

***///

Is it true that she was exposed for lying about her TWITTER followers...?  :shrug:

44% were found to be bogus... (go figure) <_<

and get this --- the majority of her TWITTER followers that were real,

are in BAGHDAD...?!    WTH is up with THAT...?!  :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

All the Welfare recipients should have to work for their checks...Most are becomin' illegals anyway...So give them option to work or go to the FEMA Camps...Work as in follow the harvest crops in the fields...The illegals come here to pick crops in the first place and the government ends up supportin' them...Force them to work for their government checks and not out of the Farmer's pocket...WE pay them anyway and have to pay for the high price of food...This would reduce the farmer overhead thus cost less to produce...For the ones that don't want to work and go along with the system send them to FEMA Camps and force them to work. The one that agree and comply go to the easier harvest like fruits and grapes...The hrad a$$ one that are sent to the FEMA Camps get to dig suds, pull carrots, peanuts...and if ya have any static out of them...the roads always need repaving and if that don't work...The road crew need sub-base. material...turn big rocks into little rocks...There's a way out of our predicament, we've just got to draw to tough line.....

As for the US citizen that are legally here...all our government buildings need cleanin' and maintained, grass cut, shrubs trimmed, trash picked-up on the streets and highways...then for the trouble makers give them a couple of times of check postponements to adjust their attitude...Then there's the possibility that with these options...They'll fine a job and begin contributing to society....I'm through rambling...it's lonely in this corner...where's my milk...  

• Upvote 3

All the Welfare recipients should have to work for their checks...Most are becomin' illegals anyway...So give them option to work or go to the FEMA Camps...Work as in follow the harvest crops in the fields...The illegals come here to pick crops in the first place and the government ends up supportin' them...Force them to work for their government checks and not out of the Farmer's pocket...WE pay them anyway and have to pay for the high price of food...This would reduce the farmer overhead thus cost less to produce...For the ones that don't want to work and go along with the system send them to FEMA Camps and force them to work. The one that agree and comply go to the easier harvest like fruits and grapes...The hrad a$$ one that are sent to the FEMA Camps get to dig suds, pull carrots, peanuts...and if ya have any static out of them...the roads always need repaving and if that don't work...The road crew need sub-base. material...turn big rocks into little rocks...There's a way out of our predicament, we've just got to draw to tough line.....

As for the US citizen that are legally here...all our government buildings need cleanin' and maintained, grass cut, shrubs trimmed, trash picked-up on the streets and highways...then for the trouble makers give them a couple of times of check postponements to adjust their attitude...Then there's the possibility that with these options...They'll fine a job and begin contributing to society....I'm through rambling...it's lonely in this corner...where's my milk...  

I agree with you as far as having them do road work.  We should use them in the Pan Handle and desert roads during the day.  The only way to get away from that job is to find work that will take them off government assistance.  I don't believe that it is too much to ask.  Many of our ancestors worked backbreaking jobs just to take care of their families and would not ever consider taking money from the government.  They had pride!  We as a society have created the lazy a$$ freeloaders.  Don't get me started!!!   :butt-kicking:  

• Upvote 1

People are too lazy to find information themselves and rely solely on what they are told. You should see the people who think hilarious is sure to be the next POTUS. They have no clue as to the damage this bia....i has done during her stay as SoS and how much she continues to do . Yes, if elected I fear the US will not only stay the laughing stock of the world but it's existence as a free nation will disappear totally. :angry: :angry:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
  • Upvote 1

:praying: Several years ago on our sister site that Adam put up specifically to allow faith minded people to discuss the dinar I posted there what the only possible solution is and asked people to sincerely pray for it....at the risk of being negged out let me bring it here... it is a simple four step procedure that is guaranteed to work :

......If MY people who are called by MY Name shall 1) humble themselves 2) pray 3) seek MY face 4) turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land.... 2 Chron 7:14

we as a nation have basically "shook our collective fist in GOD's face" and said we will do what we think is best  we have called good evil and evil good..we have killed generations and called it choice...we have legitimized what GOD said is an abomination and called it "alternate life styles" and now dared to equate it to "marriage"....we call sports enthusiasts "fans" and GOD enthusiasts "fanatics"...and the worst thing of all is GOD's people do NOT take the four steps He laid out for us....

and if this offends you then let me remind you that Jesus predicted accurately that ALL HIS disciples would be offended in HIM at HIS capture ....and they were....how strong will we be when ALL men take offense at the Gospel when we have so little strength now....

Eagle sermon complete ...time for me to take my own advice...

:praying:

• Upvote 2