Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NBC Warns: All Americans Will Be Microchipped In Less Than 3 Years

:shrug: I missed something, so how are they going to convince every one to put this chip into their hand or will it be mandatory? 

It'll probably start out as a matter of convenience, but then turn into, if you don't have it, you can't buy anything, including Food.  

I've seen other articles and videos that have shown they are developing a chip that looks like a tattoo. 

081211_rg_SkinCircuitTattoo_02.jpgRFID.jpgelectronic-tattoo.jpg

• Upvote 1

Another libtard statement underestimating people like me and many others. These idiots have no idea what's coming. I didn't accumulate guns & ammo & training because it's fun. Yes I will die through this process but I promise you I will take many others with me. KTA.

• Upvote 2

Say No To That Mark

co-authored by a pastor and the man who invented the "chip" before he got saved....

just one of many things to consider....the newest versions are powered by "rechargeable" lithium battery that needs the hand or forehead placement....

now according to Rev16:2 those who receive the "mark" will begin to break out in painful, ulcer-type sores....

when lithium leeches into the blood stream it causes ...painful ulcer-like boils....coincidence ???? I THINK NOT !!!

• Upvote 2

Say No To That Mark

co-authored by a pastor and the man who invented the "chip" before he got saved....

just one of many things to consider....the newest versions are powered by "rechargeable" lithium battery that needs the hand or forehead placement....

now according to Rev16:2 those who receive the "mark" will begin to break out in painful, ulcer-type sores....

when lithium leeches into the blood stream it causes ...painful ulcer-like boils....coincidence ???? I THINK NOT !!!

Rechargeable?  After they get it installed, they go home and put on the headband charger? Or if they don't have time, they plug themselves into the cigarette lighter...  :lol:  That's sad and scary at the same time. :(

:shrug: I missed something, so how are they going to convince every one to put this chip into their hand or will it be mandatory? 

Cynthia, It has already begun. Look at all of the ID theft going on, the hacking of data bases and stealing information, both financial and medical. Look at the terrorism aspect of it. Remember what what said by this administration several times, "Don't ever let a good crisis go to waste." I am not saying that it will start with this administration, but it was in the Health care law to be required by 2015 or 2017. Know this, it is coming and you need to prepare yourself. Knowledge is the best weapon you can have now. Next to the weapons and ammo of course. :D

It'll probably start out as a matter of convenience, but then turn into, if you don't have it, you can't buy anything, including Food.  

I've seen other articles and videos that have shown they are developing a chip that looks like a tattoo. 

Mark, I have seen several articles on the tattoo like one you posted. They can store vast amounts of data and can be used to track as well.

Rechargeable? After they get it installed, they go home and put on the headband charger? Or if they don't have time, they plug themselves into the cigarette lighter... :lol: That's sad and scary at the same time. :(

Charging pads!

My tooth brush is rechargeable but never gets plugged in.

If memmory serves it is called inductive field charging.

If you are interested here is a link to a primer.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_charging

Yes my Nerd is showing WHN!

Kinda reminds me of the matrix where body heat is used as a power source.

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1

Charging pads!

My tooth brush is rechargeable but never gets plugged in.

If memmory serves it is called inductive field charging.

If you are interested here is a link to a primer.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_charging

Yes my Nerd is showing WHN!

Kinda reminds me of the matrix where body heat is used as a power source.

Yeah! The pads are in the Headband.  I had a Palm Pre and all I had to do was lay it on the charging pad.  No plug-in required on the phone, just the charging source.

touchstone-review-side.jpg

I have a question for all of you,  

It is stated that all who receive this "mark" cannot be a child of God.  The "mark" is something that is a choice one makes.  One receives it and willingly submits to the evil ruler. 
Since there is a judgment by God on everyone who receives this mark, how can it be mandatory?  If it is a choice, then say "no" to receiving it.  

Another thought.  If it is placed in a person at birth and the child grows up and becomes a "child of God,"  will they be saved or lost?  If they have the physical "mark" of the beast, then would that person be lost even though a "child ofd God"?

Another libtard statement underestimating people like me and many others. These idiots have no idea what's coming. I didn't accumulate guns & ammo & training because it's fun. Yes I will die through this process but I promise you I will take many others with me. KTA.

Exactly Sxsess... It will be passive at first, with economic and "cooperative" undertones.  Only sheeple will blindly submit.  Chips, along with any gun confiscation, will be the catalyst of a REAL rebellion or revolution.  No way will this be tolerated by patriots.  And, the number and resolve of patriots is quite underestimated.  They will rise to the occasion.  They'd have to kill me before I submit to that intrusion.

***///

We're on board, JAX n' SX.....

the deviance of The Cartel of Evil to force US into submission creeps around silently....

sneaking and ebbing into our lives.... methodically and with dire intent....

If We The People fail in our mission to retain the Freedom & Liberty The Good Lord bestowed upon US,

that's on US.

We say - "Not on our watch... Keep The Oath !"

• Upvote 1

I have a question for all of you,  

It is stated that all who receive this "mark" cannot be a child of God.  The "mark" is something that is a choice one makes.  One receives it and willingly submits to the evil ruler. 

Since there is a judgment by God on everyone who receives this mark, how can it be mandatory?  If it is a choice, then say "no" to receiving it.  

Another thought.  If it is placed in a person at birth and the child grows up and becomes a "child of God,"  will they be saved or lost?  If they have the physical "mark" of the beast, then would that person be lost even though a "child ofd God"?

Well lets see..... I'm the government official that is telling you it is mandatory, but then I 

give you a choice,

New International Version

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4  

If it is placed in a person at birth and the child grows up and becomes a "child of God,"  will they be saved or lost?

​It is commonly believed among theologians that this event will not occur until

after the rapture. However, what if they are wrong? What if your presupposed scenario

becomes a reality. We know how that ISIS has been slaughtering the children of Sunnis

ever since their beginning. What makes anyone think that that kind of hatred wont come to

America? Obama has already started preaching his hatred of Christians. But what of the

child born after the, "mandatory requirement"? 

As a Evangelical, " RADICAL" Christian I can tell you that given the choice of mandatory chip

implantation, or death I would not be using any government facilities for my child's 

birth. Those who do are either not Christian and therefore don't object to the implant,

or are the, Lukewarm , Christians that Jesus referred to in Revelation  3:16

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

And as such will most likely learn the meaning of 

Matthew 7:21-23

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

I pray this helps. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, if the rapture has taken place and all the saints (even the unborn). have been taken to be with the Lord, then it would leave only the wicked.  Since all the saints are part of the kingdom delivered to the God and the Father (1Cor 15;24), then the end has come (1Cor 15:23-24).  

If it is the end, then saints are at home with the Lord and the wicked are cast into hell with the devil and his angels, the earth and the universe are destroyed (2 Pt 3).  Eternity is in existence and time is no more.  

The "mark of the beast" is not a physical mark but a mind-set on the flesh and evil.  It is parallel with the seal of God mentioned in Rev. 7, which is a mind set on the Spirit.  Being "marked" on the forehead indicated that their thoughts were affected; being marked on the hand indicated that their actions were affected.  The seal and the mark are not literal or physical marks or seals, but depict the mind directed toward the flesh/evil or the Spirit/good; Christ or Satan.  

Your CHOICE and MIND-SET determines your destiny, not a physical mark or seal.  

So, if the rapture has taken place and all the saints (even the unborn). have been taken to be with the Lord, then it would leave only the wicked.  Since all the saints are part of the kingdom delivered to the God and the Father (1Cor 15;24), then the end has come (1Cor 15:23-24).  

If it is the end, then saints are at home with the Lord and the wicked are cast into hell with the devil and his angels, the earth and the universe are destroyed (2 Pt 3).  Eternity is in existence and time is no more.  

The "mark of the beast" is not a physical mark but a mind-set on the flesh and evil.  It is parallel with the seal of God mentioned in Rev. 7, which is a mind set on the Spirit.  Being "marked" on the forehead indicated that their thoughts were affected; being marked on the hand indicated that their actions were affected.  The seal and the mark are not literal or physical marks or seals, but depict the mind directed toward the flesh/evil or the Spirit/good; Christ or Satan.  

Your CHOICE and MIND-SET determines your destiny, not a physical mark or seal.  

If everyone is wicked and damned after the rapture, what is the purpose of the 144,000?  There are people who haven't heard the gospel that still need to be preached to.  There will still be people after the rapture that will come to Christ, and the majority of those will be the Saints that are beheaded.  That's just the way I read it and understand it.

If everyone is wicked and damned after the rapture, what is the purpose of the 144,000?  There are people who haven't heard the gospel that still need to be preached to.  There will still be people after the rapture that will come to Christ, and the majority of those will be the Saints that are beheaded.  That's just the way I read it and understand it.

Saints reign with Christ now.

Those who are alive reign with Christ (Rom 5:17)

The dead reign with Christ (Rev 20:4)

So whether we are alive or dead we reign with Him.  

Markinsa, the only "rapture" I know about is the one that takes place when Christ returns to resurrect and translate the all humanity.  Some will be resurrected to life and some to eternal death.  I can't find anywhere that there is a "third coming" of the Lord.  1Thess. 4:15-17 has reference to Christ's Second coming and I see no indication of anymore than one final coming and resurrection.  Nor do I see any reference to a "secret rapture" of the redeemed.  For the redeemed it is either resurrection from the dead or, if the saint is alive, a transformation to our eternal body.  At His second coming all saints with have an immortal like Christ's, fitted for eternity in heaven.  

The 144,000 is a figurative number that represents all of the redeemed.  In Chapter 7 it is all the faithful from the Jewish kingdom.  In Rev. 14 it is all the redeemed from the entire world.  The kingdom of God/Christ was established when the Spirit was poured out on all flesh at Pentecost.  He was the sign that the kingdom of God had come with power (Mk 9:1).  Christ's kingdom, the kingdom of God, has been in existence "on earth and in heaven" since the cross and the giving of the Holy Spirit. It will last until the coming of Christ, the second and final time, the day of the Lord.  When that happens, the gospel of redemption will have been completed and the last enemy, physical death, will be defeated.  No more will the gospel be preached.  The saint will be home with the Lord.  

Well lets see..... I'm the government official that is telling you it is mandatory, but then I 

give you a choice,

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4  

If it is placed in a person at birth and the child grows up and becomes a "child of God,"  will they be saved or lost?

​It is commonly believed among theologians that this event will not occur until

after the rapture. However, what if they are wrong? What if your presupposed scenario

becomes a reality. We know how that ISIS has been slaughtering the children of Sunnis

ever since their beginning. What makes anyone think that that kind of hatred wont come to

America? Obama has already started preaching his hatred of Christians. But what of the

child born after the, "mandatory requirement"? 

As a Evangelical, " RADICAL" Christian I can tell you that given the choice of mandatory chip

implantation, or death I would not be using any government facilities for my child's 

birth. Those who do are either not Christian and therefore don't object to the implant,

or are the, Lukewarm , Christians that Jesus referred to in Revelation  3:16

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

And as such will most likely learn the meaning of 

Matthew 7:21-23

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

I pray this helps. 

I not only believe that the beheading of saints will happen before the second coming, but it must happen before the coming.At the second coming time will be no more.  We, the saints, will all have received our immortal bodies, and we will be with Him in Heaven.

Beheadings have taken place throughout the history of the world, especially during the persecution of the saints.  The body goes to the grave and the spirit goes to be with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of the body at the final judgment.  Those spirit are now reigning with Christ in His kingdom in heaven like they reigned in the kingdom while on the earth.  The saints that are alive are reigning with Christ in this life, today.  We are all waiting for the final day and His coming to receive all the resurrected and translated saints into our final reward: heaven.