Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'll buy 50 dinar uncirculated notes

dinarlovah

I can't really say because I can't read or interpret Arabic...just following a gut feeling.

Personally I'm still doubtful these notes are becomming worthless. I believe they are not printing anymore but I don't believe the current ones are losing value. As was discussed in another post on here, Canada dumped the penny...their lowest denom...but will still honor pennies out there...just wont be making anymore.

Even if these are worthless who knows maybe it will be like the zimbabwe notes and wind up being worth $50 a note.

I have always thought that there was something strange happening with the 50's notes...and that they are saying that they are going to make the 50's worthless as of the end of this april...on some of the blogs some are trading the 50's notes back in to companies for replacement value in leiu of larger notes...as well as to other currency dealers.......

***Just a few questions regardingf all of this***

*Are the 50's only required to be turned in iraq only?

*Are the 50's notes going to be the same notes that will be usueable in the future...and/or outside the country of iraq will they still useable/redeemable?

*If the new ultra-small denominations, which will be required, which would be necessary for a new higher rate of the dinar...in denominastions of a 1, 5, 10, 20 or 25, 50 & 100.....why would they remove only the 50's and not the others as well?

*Are they trying once again to smokescreen us...at least as per their true intentions...as would'nt the smaller notes be the ones that would predominently be used for going around certain duties, tariffs, taxes, cross-border-trades, money laundering, etc., etc.....(especially if the value went up...as with these you would'nt have to worry with the massive amounts of change having to be made, and as per avoiding any red flags as per transactions)

*How can one know "for a fact" what to do with the 50's notes if one holds them....especially out of the country?..as can we trust all that they say?...have we ever been able to?....as for myself and IMO...i believe that the 50's may still be good later...and if not...being that only 1%, were all of these that were issued, as per some reports?...these small notes may end up being worth a good bit as per collectibles in the future, especially if everyone dumps them?...Who knows?...but i guess we will see just like the rest of this?....You be the judge...for what it's worth?

On other notes...here is a post that was put out by: mailman17

I have stayed silent for quite awhile now waiting for the cbi to show me the proof i need to either accept or deny the supposed cxxp articles concerning the removal of the 50 dinar note and also the newer notes of 50 and a hundred thousand. Look at the facts folks. We have seen articles saying the 50 note will be retired and a new 50 will replace it and the people of iraq have till the 30th of april. We already know they have near zero dinar inside iraq, whether in the peoples hands or banks for that matter let alone the kurds being paid in usd. Has anyone seen a picture of a new 50 dinar note? No you have not because its release will coincide with all the other smalls intended. They have put out a bxxxcxxp article to scare the people to turn in their lower denoms... Including the fifty and most likely the 250 and 500. The security features on these 3 notes are the same...period. The 50 has nothing less than the 250 or the 500.

As per shabs these notes along with the larger will coincide with the new notes for a brief period, most likely 2 years. There is no new 50 dinar note in circulation...check the cbi. If it was being used to replace the old it would be listed as a usable currency...it is not. In the end we knew the bs would be heavy. Be careful what you read and do your own thinking. Iraq was meant to succeed and the world will ride its coat-tail. That has and always was the plan from day one. Note count? I can see it...but only note count inside iraq...not outside. We have and always were accounted for. Please beware of bogus articles, especially those put out by someone who absolutely has no say so...MPS etc.

Is shabs in or out? Who cares. If he was in he would have been reinstated. He may be a consultant. Anything this big would be in the news...not rumors. And there will be no float from 1166 and increase the value as notes are taken away. That is the stupidest theory i have ever heard. Talk about creating speculation, which iraq does not want. They will come out on par as planned, stay stable and let the people get adjusted and then go to a managed float...as planned...JMO.

I have always thought that there was something strange happening with the 50's notes...and that they are saying that they are going to make the 50's worthless as of the end of this april...on some of the blogs some are trading the 50's notes back in to companies for replacement value in leiu of larger notes...as well as to other currency dealers.......

***Just a few questions regardingf all of this***

*Are the 50's only required to be turned in iraq only?

*Are the 50's notes going to be the same notes that will be usueable in the future...and/or outside the country of iraq will they still useable/redeemable?

*If the new ultra-small denominations, which will be required, which would be necessary for a new higher rate of the dinar...in denominastions of a 1, 5, 10, 20 or 25, 50 & 100.....why would they remove only the 50's and not the others as well?

*Are they trying once again to smokescreen us...at least as per their true intentions...as would'nt the smaller notes be the ones that would predominently be used for going around certain duties, tariffs, taxes, cross-border-trades, money laundering, etc., etc.....(especially if the value went up...as with these you would'nt have to worry with the massive amounts of change having to be made, and as per avoiding any red flags as per transactions)

*How can one know "for a fact" what to do with the 50's notes if one holds them....especially out of the country?..as can we trust all that they say?...have we ever been able to?....as for myself and IMO...i believe that the 50's may still be good later...and if not...being that only 1%, were all of these that were issued, as per some reports?...these small notes may end up being worth a good bit as per collectibles in the future, especially if everyone dumps them?...Who knows?...but i guess we will see just like the rest of this?....You be the judge...for what it's worth?

On other notes...here is a post that was put out by: mailman17

I have stayed silent for quite awhile now waiting for the cbi to show me the proof i need to either accept or deny the supposed cxxp articles concerning the removal of the 50 dinar note and also the newer notes of 50 and a hundred thousand. Look at the facts folks. We have seen articles saying the 50 note will be retired and a new 50 will replace it and the people of iraq have till the 30th of april. We already know they have near zero dinar inside iraq, whether in the peoples hands or banks for that matter let alone the kurds being paid in usd. Has anyone seen a picture of a new 50 dinar note? No you have not because its release will coincide with all the other smalls intended. They have put out a bxxxcxxp article to scare the people to turn in their lower denoms... Including the fifty and most likely the 250 and 500. The security features on these 3 notes are the same...period. The 50 has nothing less than the 250 or the 500.

As per shabs these notes along with the larger will coincide with the new notes for a brief period, most likely 2 years. There is no new 50 dinar note in circulation...check the cbi. If it was being used to replace the old it would be listed as a usable currency...it is not. In the end we knew the bs would be heavy. Be careful what you read and do your own thinking. Iraq was meant to succeed and the world will ride its coat-tail. That has and always was the plan from day one. Note count? I can see it...but only note count inside iraq...not outside. We have and always were accounted for. Please beware of bogus articles, especially those put out by someone who absolutely has no say so...MPS etc.

Is shabs in or out? Who cares. If he was in he would have been reinstated. He may be a consultant. Anything this big would be in the news...not rumors. And there will be no float from 1166 and increase the value as notes are taken away. That is the stupidest theory i have ever heard. Talk about creating speculation, which iraq does not want. They will come out on par as planned, stay stable and let the people get adjusted and then go to a managed float...as planned...JMO.

As for security features, I'm not 100% on this but were any 50's printed with the 0 or 00 for the blind? I know some time ago they released new 250 and 500 notes I forget which was which but one had a 0 added and another had a 00 added so blind people could tell them apart. I don't believe they ever had 50's with that added feature