Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 15 April 2015

Adam Montana

Good morning everyone!

15th of April, 2015 - hopefully all of you Americans survived our 

annual Robbery At Gunpoint Day (Tax Day), and if you have anything 

left after graciously "volunteering" your support to the overpaid imbeciles 

in Government, please treat yourself to something nice... like an ice cream 

cone or a waffle.

And try not to dwell on the fact that most of us only have to work 9 more 

days before you actually get to keep anything you've "earned". :lol:

With that said, I've harped for years about the foolishness of counting on 

the government (ANY government!) to be "fair" to us when we make some 

good money on the dinar, so if you're not in my VIP group - and most 

importantly, the OSI group - you need to at least consider it! Here's a 

quick link that explains some of the benefits: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

(Scroll to #5 for the important stuff!)

Now to the dinar! I am working on a couple of reports that I hope to have 

complete within the next week, so for now I'll just get to the weekly Q&A:

=================================================

robert c Adam  You have said in the past that the best thing we can do to protect are money after the rv is to do the OSI. If we do not have one at this time do you think we still have time to get a OSI before the rv?

As I write this: YES. In particular, a Name Reserve is effective almost immediately.

The quickest way is to follow these instructions.

:twothumbs:

2fast4u2c Recent articles say: increase value by reducing currency....your thoughts?

That's only part of it! Of course they have to reduce the currency, but that's what the CBI 

is there for. They are masters at manipulating the currency, both in quantity and in value.

:twothumbs:

justchecking123 Does "deleting the zeros" in the Iraqi news posted regularly here mean something other than revaluing the currency? Thanks.

We've been seeing those articles for years - I think xe.com still has the Iraqi Dinar set to 
redenominate (remove 0's) as of 2009.

They sing that song several times a year, but the dance never happens. I've learned to 
ignore those articles.

coorslite21 Adam,  The currency Auctions had been halted on 2-19 of this year.  I see they restarted on 4-6.  Is this due to a liquidity issue in Iraq, or have they moved the process back?  What is your opinion on this?
Thanks

Hey CL,

I feel the same about the auctions as I do about the articles on "delete the 0's". The CBI 

is a masterful manipulator of the currency, it's value, and the amount in circulation. The 

auctions are a major part of their M.O. in controlling the situation, and they will never let 

on to their full plan. 

I don't watch the auctions as an indicator to the future. The minute we start seeing something 

that looks like a "tell" is the minute they change directions and screw up all our hours of 

research.

Instead, I focus on the fundamentals - progress, stability, intent. As long as those things 

stay positive, I'm content to let the CBI do their job.

:twocents:

Sitkadoc Good day Adam & Mods and again many thanks for all you do. Mine is a comment searching for comment. In reading a variety of sources of information it occurs to me that under Abadi's direction, there is a significant effort to make progress in a number of areas needing reconstruction. Thus, it makes sense that there would be delay in any contemplated RV, as they would seem to want their country in as strong a position as possible to support such radical chamge. Comment? Agree/Disagree?

I don't know exactly what you are looking for to represent a "strong position to support

radical change" when you started off with talk of "reconstruction".

I don't think they are going to pretty up the buildings or build an international airport that 

rivals Dubai before they RV, if that helps!

:shrug:

eburt Hello Adam - Quick question:  In all seriousness Do you really thing there will ever be RV of the Iraq Dinar...

YES!

When? I don't know - but hopefully! :soon:

SgtFuryUSCZ ***///  Can we let (MEMBER X,Y, or Z) outta the LOPster tank yet...?  :mellow:

I don't think anyone has ever escaped the Lopster tank, and I highly doubt the member 
you are referring to is a VIP because the mods would have mentioned it to me before 
the action was taken and I would have handled the situation personally and the person 
would most likely not be there in the first place.

Those rubber bands might seem harmless, but once they get on your claws you're pretty 
much stuck!

:shrug:

P.S. This particular topic is not up for debate. Any further comments will be warned and 
hidden. I simply don't have time for it.

waitingondinar hi Adam,  I have read the HCL is completed and...  <clipped>
Do you see this going on much more seeing what has been completed now?

Also, shed some light on Malaki...........why hasn't he been arrested yet?   How much influence does he have?

HCL is Agreed, not Law - so we're still waiting on that.

Maliki - I'm not concerned with him. If he's to be arrested, it will happen eventually. 

I don't see him as an influential figure in the value of the Dinar. If anything, since 

his political strength is waning, he would want to see it RV ASAP so he can benefit 

just like us.

:twocents:

Hellifiknow Hello Adam.  GOI + HCL = RV !!  Still standing by that or no ???

Absolutely. :twothumbs:

olivesman Hey, bud. Thx 4 ALL u do.  My Q. Is Osama bin Laden REALLY still alive?
:lol:

:tenfootpole: :conspiracystuff: :nopoke:

:lol:

DWitte I get more confused every day.  If Abadi is in Washington asking for Money from the US, World Bank and IMF just to name what I can see, and in the Billions of Dollars, how can they possibly be ready to RV their currency?  Even though I think the GOI and CBI are supposed to be separate I just don't see how this can happen until things even out some.  Am I totally out of touch?  Lost?

One theory would be to watch the other hand when you're trying to figure out what 

a magician is up to.

:)

SnowGlobe7 Shabibi back in...good or bad?

We talked about this last week or the week before.

I NOTICED YOU WERE MISSING!

Tico Hello Adam wanted to say that I am proud to be a platinum member for some time. Additionally, I rarely write, I am an active by stander but when it comes to writing it’s rather rare. My question to you is this: it is understood that ISIS/ISIL robbed a bank in Mosul in June of 2014 and have funded themselves with 429 million dollars.  Isn't it safe to say that ISIS/ISIL availed themselves to countless billions of Iraqi dinars too? If this is the case, then any sort of RV would benefit that organization as well? Could this possible scenario detract the GOI from RV’ing any time soon? Logically speaking, I can see the reason not to RV so as to not help the enemy. Thoughts?

Hey Tico,

First of all congrats and thanks on your Platinum status!

About ISIS - yes, of course they have a considerable stash of dinars, so YES an RV 

will benefit them just like us.

It will also benefit Satanists, Followers of the LEGO Messiah, and the Cult of the Spaghetti 

God.

But... what does that really mean?

If you are my enemy, and you have $100 for a weapon but I have $1000... and we both 

get 10X profits... who comes out ahead?

Nobody. We find ourselves in the same relative position.

The thing that ISIS has against them is that they are evil, and they will eventually fall. It 

may take some extreme changes in the world, or an extreme event, but eventually good 

will prevail.

Best regards to all.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Every dime I get back of my Tax Refund goes to pay my Property Tax, what is up with that? Hahaha!!! Only in America! This country has too many taxes and the Government is still broke! What is up with that? :facepalm3:

Edited by usarmy
  • Upvote 4

Flat tax. Get rid of the IRS and we would save so much money. Less GOV = More money for us = less work and more play

RIGHT ON, jg1......Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, it will never happen. Can you, realistically, see ANY members of congress giving up so much of their power?

• Upvote 2

RIGHT ON, jg1......Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, it will never happen. Can you, realistically, see ANY members of congress giving up so much of their power?

Just goes to show how some people are just so crazy about being in a position of power when they could be kicking back in the tropics year round sipping on there umbrella drinks! Now that's really crazy!! Oh!! Now I know why they hold onto those positions for so long, members of Congress don't pay any Federal Taxes!  :facepalm3:

Edited by usarmy
  • Upvote 1

NO. I dont unfortunatly. Its nice to dream though. Or hope as Obummer would say. Can we ever say we give up on our country?

NO. I dont unfortunatly. Its nice to dream though. Or hope as Obummer would say. Can we ever say we give up on our country?

If Hillarious is elected President I will move out!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Hillarious is elected President I will move out!

There is so much free stuff being handed out, why do people need jobs. Free health care, yes, free food, yes, free housing, yes, free jobs, nooooooo. Why do we need jobs when everything is free.

There is so much free stuff being handed out, why do people need jobs. Free health care, yes, free food, yes, free housing, yes, free jobs, nooooooo. Why do we need jobs when everything is free.

The Government needs some people to work to pay for all the free stuff there giving out!

• Upvote 1