Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Issuing securities worth 50 and 100 thousand dinars: the Central Bank tries to disrupt the dollar Ferrari

yota691

Issuing securities worth 50 and 100 thousand dinars: the Central Bank tries to disrupt the dollar Ferrari

By: Gazwan on: Tuesday 04/14/2015 13:22 

Iraq today / special 
seems to be the US dollar, boarded Since the Ferrari car, made ​​by his government's measures and the central bank, making it at the forefront of the race with the Iraqi dinar, and the curse that has hit the dinar noted the US dollar rising, said professor of economics at the University of Mustansiriya, banking expert Maytham and coffee, "The 
opening of new outlets to pump dollar, will contribute to reducing the price of the dollar, in front of the dinar, but it will put the central bank in front of a big challenge to the Iraqi constitution, "and graduated the next Laibi words in his speech for the" Iraq today "from geographically terms to the annotations simplistic, read where: "" The opening of new outlets would besiege the monopoly of the dollar selling from limited outlets, and lowers its price, but it will increase the amount of sales, a challenge faced by the central bank, and have it in front of two options, the first override the Constitution which set / 75 / million dollars a day or withdrawal of foreign reserves from the state treasury, and both will sign the Central Bank ", and before we get into the world of parliamentary views, remember, that the central bank had decided last Thursday, doubling the share of banking companies of the dollar, and to allow banks Rafidain and Rasheed and Iraqi trade, open windows to sell the dollar, companies and small importers as a measure to reduce the dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi market, and how to help the Iraqi dinar, which was riding a bicycle in his attempt to catch up with the owner of the Ferrari dollar, a member of the Economic Committee, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Najiba Najib announced a "new measures by Central Bank to issue pumping the category of / 50 / thousand dinars, and the category of / 100 / thousand dinars in the local market, as a measure to reduce the demand for foreign currency, and support the local currency ". It is the door of generalities to the box of privacy, we read in the coming her for" Iraq today "Next," "The coming days will witness a class trading the / 50 / thousand dinars in local markets, and after achieving success and attract the turnout will be issued a class of / 100 / thousand dinars, as a measure to support the Iraqi currency, and reduce the demand for foreign currency, and reduce banknotes trading in the market size, "and the opinion of Najib open central Nuama new to sell the dollar, we read:" The central bank action, opening new windows to sell the dollar, will achieve success in reducing its price against the Iraqi dinar, "predicted Najib then, that contributes to this measure the fuel suction from Ferrari Dollar: "I expect the decline in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar in the next few days, because of the infusion of hard currency significantly in the local market, after the rise in price to 135 thousand dinars, for each $ 100," said Najib: "The Bank Central, took the decision last Thursday, opening new windows to sell the dollar, as a measure of it to control the local currency deterioration ", and the measures taken by the Central to strengthen its position in these proceedings, disclosed Najib:" The appeal of the Central Bank in Article / 50 / in the budget that violated currency local, and led to degradation, after restricting the central bank $ 75 million, and stop the daily currency auction, will contribute to the strength of the dinar against the dollar, "and remind the reader, that the central bank had decided last Thursday, doubling the share of banking companies of the dollar, and to allow banks Rafidain and good governance and the Iraqi Trade open windows to sell the dollar companies and small importers as a measure to reduce the dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi market, and stop the decline in the local currency (the dinar) against the dollar in the local foreign exchange market by doubling the share exchange companies in auctions selling foreign exchange.

• Upvote 1

• 1.14290143861255575343.jpg
Publishing Date: Tue, 14 Apr two thousand and fifteen 12:26:26 | Views: 22
BAGHDAD - News Today / Federal Supreme Court decided to defer consideration of the grounds of appeal against the unconstitutionality of articles 46 and 50 of the federal budget for the year 2005 until the fourth of next month, as agreed to introduce the Prime Minister in addition to his job a third person in the suit. The judge said Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar spokesman for the federal judiciary in a statement received "Today's News" copy of "The Supreme Federal Court decided to defer consideration of the case the central bank to challenge the unconstitutionality of articles 46 and 50 of the general budget of the Federal Law of 2005 to the fourth of next month ". He pointed out that "the delay was for the purpose of completing the procedures, has decided to introduce Mr. Prime Minister, in addition to his job a third person in the suit." In turn, confirmed by Ahmed Chalabi, head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, which is a third party in the proceedings in the gallery his testimony before the court, that "the central bank sold through auction currency for the period between 2006- 2014 to $ 312 billion, 750 million and 598 thousand dollars which is equivalent to 57% of the total oil imports of $ 551 billion, 749 million and 957 thousand and $ 142. " "The central bank has in the year 2009 only to sell 92%, which entered the country from oil imports." He added that "if we take into account when the legislation of Article 50 of the budget, the total import of the government from 2006 to 2014 from abroad amounted to 115 billion only, we find that the total foreign currency sold to the private sector, most of which is destined to imports by the private sector amounted to three times the government's import." He said Chalabi, according to the statement, "This thing is not true because the government covers the import of fuel imports and the Ministries of Defense and Interior and others." Chalabi said that "the sale of these enormous quantities causing wastage of hard currency that we have acquired from oil imports that cause great harm to the state, part of the damage suffered by what is now the scarcity of liquidity." With The Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives to "the sale by the Central Bank of cause in the case of corruption and corruption reflected on the general situation in the country," explained that "the Constitution does not specify what sells Bank of currency, but said in the text of the article that he is charged with other tools to protect the national currency. " Chalabi and went on to "the House of Representatives found this article from the protection of national hard currency and prevent the bank from exercising his powers to protect the currency." He said that "as reported by agent Prosecutor (the central bank) about that Article 50 of the Budget Law legislation carries financial burdens is the payment is not true," adding that "the rise in the dollar price does not carry the state financial burdens, but the opposite is mitigated, when pay its obligations Dinars Iraqi" He explained that "the price at which the central bank is determined by his choice is not based on a particular rule," pointing out that "the Central Bank to sell the currency through the auction has risen seven-fold from 2006 up to the 2013 and 2014".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200752-federal-court-postpones-suit-appeal-to-articles-46-and-50-of-the-budget-to-may-4/#ixzz3XNU7HDJZ

• Upvote 3

These come out then we will see them demonitize the 250 and 500 as they did with the 50. When infrastructure better and GDP not reliant on oil only then they will drop the three zero notes, reset the rate to $3.22 or therabouts, issue lower denoms and we triple our investment. Have to wait and see if they begin demonitization of 250 and 500 after they remove the 50's

Edited by Integrativedoc
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Yota ! This is like the longest football game with no time limits, forever locked in an epic battle, no wonder I find it real hard to find one good thing to say about muslims. Neg away if you love muslims !

Why is this a bad thing about Muslims?

I think it best to ask this question of you before I say anything else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is this a bad thing about Muslims?

I think it best to ask this question of you before I say anything else.

I'm just not liking my interpretation of the news this morning and besides I really don't like muslims anyways and even if my day gets better I still am not going to like them. Thanks 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Guilty by association is where Texastorm's angles comin' from...try readin' the Koran, it's sporadic at best...Anyway, to each his own...Iraq needs to turn in their bicycle and look for a Cadillac w/Northstar H/O up-graded with the Nelson Racing twin turbo system w/boost capabilities in the teens...By-By little Farrari...check my tail-lights C-ya.....  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guilty by association is where Texastorm's angles comin' from...try readin' the Koran, it's sporadic at best...Anyway, to each his own...Iraq needs to turn in their bicycle and look for a Cadillac w/Northstar H/O up-graded with the Nelson Racing twin turbo system w/boost capabilities in the teens...By-By little Farrari...check my tail-lights C-ya.....  

When you and your little Cadillac,

with that cute little Northstar pile of junk,

are ready to play with the big boys,

you just let me know.

When the light turns green,

I promise to not make you cry...too much..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNA0WuvplY

That all well and good mrparrot in your 4 seconds of fame on nitro fuel....I'll do the handy-cap Christmas-Tree deal and put my 74' Challenger 340 11:1 Mopar on the line with junk-yard special and still be able to drive to the grocery store in my pump fueled Hot-rod with women in the back seat to buy the beer while your tryin' to figure out how I handed you your a$$ on the track....About the Caddy...it aint how fast you can go straight down a tract...sometimes it's not how fast you can go but how long can you go fast...When you mature in the world of motor-racin' to understand not to compare apples to oranges then you'll know big bozys don't dry...

I'm just not liking my interpretation of the news this morning and besides I really don't like muslims anyways and even if my day gets better I still am not going to like them. Thanks 

You didn't answer my question at all.  That's ok.  No worries.  All you did was rant about how you don't like Muslims at all and can't find one good reason to like them.  Many people have given their life not to mention parts of their bodies, hands, feet, arms, legs emotional distress and the list goes on and on so you can have the right to say that and be so stupid.  And you know what Big T, some of those people were Muslims that fought for the United States because they were Americans.  Just like there were Japanese Americans who fought in WW11 on our side against the Japanese Empire.  I certainly hope you don't profess to be a Christian because if you do you certainly have not learned anything Christ has taught.  You would need to go back to Kindergarten  Sunday School and start over. Maybe you're having a bad day but it sounds like more than that.  For what it's worth I don't like what the Muslim extremists are doing but I and most others don't hate all Muslims because of a small group.  I don't like the Democratic Party but I get along with some Democrats just fine.  I have lots more to say but I'm sure it's your turn now.  Have at it.

• Upvote 3

You didn't answer my question at all.  That's ok.  No worries.  All you did was rant about how you don't like Muslims at all and can't find one good reason to like them.  Many people have given their life not to mention parts of their bodies, hands, feet, arms, legs emotional distress and the list goes on and on so you can have the right to say that and be so stupid.  And you know what Big T, some of those people were Muslims that fought for the United States because they were Americans.  Just like there were Japanese Americans who fought in WW11 on our side against the Japanese Empire.  I certainly hope you don't profess to be a Christian because if you do you certainly have not learned anything Christ has taught.  You would need to go back to Kindergarten  Sunday School and start over. Maybe you're having a bad day but it sounds like more than that.  For what it's worth I don't like what the Muslim extremists are doing but I and most others don't hate all Muslims because of a small group.  I don't like the Democratic Party but I get along with some Democrats just fine.  I have lots more to say but I'm sure it's your turn now.  Have at it.

Dwitte if you didn't understand what I said and I didn't understand what you said I think it be best for the both of us to leave this one alone. Thanks

That all well and good mrparrot in your 4 seconds of fame on nitro fuel....I'll do the handy-cap Christmas-Tree deal and put my 74' Challenger 340 11:1 Mopar on the line with junk-yard special and still be able to drive to the grocery store in my pump fueled Hot-rod with women in the back seat to buy the beer while your tryin' to figure out how I handed you your a$$ on the track....About the Caddy...it aint how fast you can go straight down a tract...sometimes it's not how fast you can go but how long can you go fast...When you mature in the world of motor-racin' to understand not to compare apples to oranges then you'll know big bozys don't dry...

You're a Mopar Man?

Forgive me, please.

I had no idea.

My last toy was a Fury.

She didn't have the hang-time like

the black beauty in the first F&F, but

she could shatter u-joints and twist

drive shafts, all while remaining

street legal.

As for the Honda, well...it's a fine

example of what happens when people

have too much time on their hands,

and an overactive imagination...

• Upvote 1

I agree - there are a lot of people, groups, ideas and art I don't like and, I will continue to dislike whatever I want regardless any peer pressure from any group that tries to tell me I'm wrong and that they don't like me disliking of my own free will... B)   

• Upvote 3

You're a Mopar Man?

Forgive me, please.

I had no idea.

My last toy was a Fury.

She didn't have the hang-time like

the black beauty in the first F&F, but

she could shatter u-joints and twist

drive shafts, all while remaining

street legal.

My First car was a 78 Fury station wagon. Crazy Good machine and easily fit a few kegs on Ice in the back. Untapped of course. LOL .    Man did I go through tires with that beast.

I'm hoping this article is a lie because if it's not we could be in for many more years of this so called " ride "

BTW - This video is NOT real, Its a lie and  That's what I'm hoping for regarding this article

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

No forgiveness necessary...In the spirit of competiveness we all like to kick-on the other guys ride...It's a shop thing...The Catty I was referin' to belongs to the true mechanic my buddies and I always keep handy to figure out the numbers that make our engines come alive...I might have bolted the parts together but Claude and Summit told me witch parts to buy...The Catty is truly awesome...Claude had bought it with the intentions of sendin' it to NRS down in Houston to have the Nelson twin turbo system installed....The car's a 200 mph quiet listen to the radio everyday driver...of course the boost has to be dialed up just a tad to achieve top speed...The project I'm workin' on now is a 94' Toyota Supra 3.0 V6 Turbo MK lll for ''Camel Road Racing''... It would be nice for the RV to hit and be able to afford the NRS on the ''Yota'' (pun intended) but at $35,000 bucks for the system...I'll stick with ''Plan Bracket'' racin' and enjoy the handicap..... :peace:  

• Upvote 1