Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent From Iraqia TV.

Luigi1

from Guru Delta...

14.04.2015  Guru Delta...

Urgent from Iraqia TV: The coming days will witness a new class trading 50 Dinar in local market!!!  We will see what happens this week.

Luigi asks...what is coming days?

Just what is Delta talking about? "a new class trading 50 Dinar?" Perhaps it's the last chance for Iraqis to cash in their 50 notes before the end of the month.

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 1

It looks like ''jg'' hit it on the head...as in the descriptive word ''new'' class or series of dinar...Unlike US currency, most world currency note size is based on the value of the bill...more value-bigger bills...less value-smaller bill...The 50 dinar ''issued'' was in proportion to the 500 dinar in the ''new'' series of smaller denominations that have not been release, yet....These larger than life 50 dinar notes on the market now have to be recalled because they do present all the security factors, as in markings and security strips....The anti-money fraud capabilities and or security factors of the now present 50 dinar bill would give counterfeiters the avenue to switch the 50 dinar note to the ''new'' 500 dinar note to mislead the common street merchant that does not have access to a DeLaRue machine to check the unfamiliar notes.....  

.........................sorry bout that...''dj''........

God and Iraq are on the same schedule...

A man is talking to God.

"God, how long is a million years?"

God answers, "To me, it's about a minute."

"God, how much is a million dollars?"

"To me, it's a penny."

"God, may I have a penny?"

"Wait a minute."

• Upvote 2

God and Iraq are on the same schedule...

A man is talking to God.

"God, how long is a million years?"

God answers, "To me, it's about a minute."

"God, how much is a million dollars?"

"To me, it's a penny."

"God, may I have a penny?"

"Wait a minute."

Awesome....Talk about "perspective"......And I know we Dinarians  have different perspectives in  the way we conceive this whole Dinar RV thing....which is only normal as we are  so diverse  from one another.....

Edited by umbertino