Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we get the 50 dinar notes for a longer haul?

kennyw

How many believe getting the smallest note(50 dinar) will be a good idea. After an intial RV of lets say .27 cent per dinar there might be a time limit to turn in big bills (500-1000- 5000-10000-25000 notes). and after that it will RV again to $1.00 or better? Let me know thoughts and where to buy 50 notes for anyone who wants to buy them just in case.

How many believe getting the smallest note(50 dinar) will be a good idea. After an intial RV of lets say .27 cent per dinar there might be a time limit to turn in big bills (500-1000- 5000-10000-25000 notes). and after that it will RV again to $1.00 or better? Let me know thoughts and where to buy 50 notes for anyone who wants to buy them just in case.

So if you are worry about the lop...not gonna happen! If you think that your 25k Dinar will become worthless in a matter of days, nope. There will be months worth of time to get the large bills in. Dont sweat it.

Well to start with, it will NOT come in low like adam and sonny1 and others think. Ali is not wasting his money preparing to open stores around the country just to watch the paint peel. No one will show up for a pennys on the $ RV.

I do have some 50 dinar bundles to cash in under the tax radar.

Well to start with, it will NOT come in low like adam and sonny1 and others think. Ali is not wasting his money preparing to open stores around the country just to watch the paint peel. No one will show up for a pennys on the $ RV.

Did you buy your 50 dinar bills outside the USA?

How expensive would it be to get 50 IQD bills?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

I would think, as you suggested, that you could keep the lower denoms (500 or less) for a longer period of time - beyond the "30-90" day possible cash in period. There is the evititable tax rate hike in 2011 tho'. Food for thought.

The only notes that have been mentioned for removal are the three zero notes so one would think that you could hold on to the smaller denoms and let them ride. I don't think the rate will come out low either(around a buck), then float as the market dictates. Oh yeah, 3+ rv ain't gonna happen....for a while.

I wouldn't like to hire all of you to run the New Iraq Government and set the rate to RV, first of all where do you get your information that the RV is to be less than a dollar? Why has all the governments around the world forgiven Iraq of all or most of their debt? What........... To hold worthless currency I think not!!!!

Edited by plc8413

[/quote

AHem.......I would have to disagree.....I would show up for pennies on the $ RV.....

Edited by smittyffcfd

I wouldn't like to hire all of you to run the New Iraq Government and set the rate to RV, first of all where do you get your information that the RV is to be less than a dollar? Why has all the governments around the world forgiven Iraq of all or most of their debt? What........... To hold worthless currency I think not!!!!

I like your thinking plc8413. I just hope you are right. Steve

Where do you get your information that it will be more than a dollar? TK? How is being a little less than a dollar make the currency worthless? Saudi Arabia is what 27 cents. Chinese yuan is about what 18 cents compared to the dollar? Is china's currency worthless? Is Saudi Arabia's currency worthless? I think not!!!