Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many pumpers have imbeded themselves as plain RVers ?

rockfl9

Who cares....pump away...............anyone that takes stock in anything written/stated here is...............................not to intelligent imo. When was the last time anyone followed the advise of Daffy Duck?........................just another cartoon character like everyone here. Due your own research, create your own beliefs, & and blame/congratulate only the person in the mirror for your actions.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

The newbies really have it easy today, if they can't figure it out in a really short amount of time , their family tree probably doesn't fork !

Any spoons?

Hey I'm from Ala. & I resemble that remark.................LOL. And besides my sister is a great kisser!!!!

Wanna swap sisters?  Or you can have my brother.  That's a one way trip.

And how do you know your sister is a great kisser if that's all you ever had?  lol

• Upvote 1

The newbies really have it easy today, if they can't figure it out in a really short amount of time , their family tree probably doesn't fork !

I agree Texstorm.

It is much easier now to figure this out than it was years ago when I bought into this .

When I got into this the dinars official rate was improving and gaining value almost daily

New oil discoveries were common and the U.S. Was in Iraq helping with reconstruction

There was no talk of deleting zeroes. Iraq was paying off its debt to Kuwait and was not borrowing .

They were not at war with a fanatical religious group taking over entire cities and regions.

The CBI showed restraint and the M2 grew at a much slower rate. Shabs was our man.

Yes it is much easier now to figure this out for the Newbies

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1