Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2015 Budget done.

Luigi1

from Guru Millionday....

13.04.2015. Millionday

The Budget was printed in the Gazette today. The House of Representatives voted nine minutes of the 2

legislative to draft the budget 2015, law, the value 119.5 Trillion Dinars and a defict of about 25 Trillion.

So there it is...finally...wooopow...the budget is law.

Luigi says...its in the current rate not the new RV rate. Lets not celebrate just yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

my pleasure my friend....you have many many friends here!

I know I do and they still remain. I on the other hand have much more time to concentrate on the important news articles for their content. Can't wait to meet my friends in person even before the RV and certainly after. We have our house and property on the market and are looking to purchase a rather large craft to live on.

Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

Well seeing I am a former Aerbatic Pilot with many hours of flying time, I thought the next logical step is to do two things.

1- I have always wanted to fly life flights in Costa Rica (specifically out of San Jose), I want to get my rotorcraft rating added to my flight resume.

2- When we get the yacht, the "Captains" license will be part of the sale of the ship.

I have always been one that likes to do rather than watch.  :peace: 

• Upvote 3

I know I do and they still remain. I on the other hand have much more time to concentrate on the important news articles for their content. Can't wait to meet my friends in person even before the RV and certainly after.

***///

Hope that includes yer 2 favourite stalkers, DJG1 !   :wave:  :D  :wave:  ^_^

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

wish i had stalkers, no one loves me

ohhh well maybe next life time :shrug:

***///

DAVIS411... You're Canadian, eh? :wub:  Well, it's like this:

One of 'OlSarge'sGals people hail from NB&PEI...

We HAVE to love you -- you're family !   :lol:  :D

***///

Stalker Cats -- creepy lookin'  :shrug: Yikes !

Well seeing I am a former Aerbatic Pilot with many hours of flying time, I thought the next logical step is to do two things.

1- I have always wanted to fly life flights in Costa Rica (specifically out of San Jose), I want to get my rotorcraft rating added to my flight resume.

2- When we get the yacht, the "Captains" license will be part of the sale of the ship.

I have always been one that likes to do rather than watch.  :peace: 

Sounds good, DJ