Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Mind Set Of A LOPster

millionaire in training

First and foremost let me start by saying Im not here to start any trouble.   :peace: 

But I do have questions that only you can answer ( LOPsters).

I've been on this site for only a little while and have never bothered to address these questions before.    But the time has come that curiosity has gotten the best of me.

I've heard others make fun of the LOPster Tank and really don't know why.  I mean it's on this forum so why the tease?

So with that said.......allow me to ask.     "Why"????

Why... is it that people who believe that this investment isn't going to serve them are still in it?

Why... would you put yourselves though this stress ?

What ...is your goal ?

Whats... the point ?

Please forgive me but I don't understand the LOPsters  mentality? 

Can some one explain it to me?  :shrug:

TY

MIT  :)

• Upvote 3

You misunderstand the purpose of this "lopster tank." 

While some who have been restricted to this area of the forum have advocated a LOP, many of us have never suggested that we support the idea of a LOP.

It is a place to put people who are not Go Rv'ers.

I, for example, have consistently argued that I do not think the GOI has the political will to lop the currency. I think that the value of the Dinar will increase gradually over time as Iraq's economy improves and their financial basis diversifies. That belief clearly isn't consistent with the huge overnight RV this forum insists is the only acceptable outcome.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's more like the majority rules...There're a greater number of DV'ers that also believe in the gradual increase rather than the huge over night RV...The Lobster Tank is for the lobster's that had no room to accept any view but their own. Their presentation and demeanor are the main conflictin' issues...Their constant badgerin' of topics bein' discussed were to the extreme. Personal attacks on DV'ers by Lopsters that didn't see the RV in the same light as the main steam DV became a game between Lopster that teamed up on a constant bases to catch DV in a crossfire of insults and accusations. Something had to be done to the Lopster that didn't have the gracious manner to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion or etiquette debate....RVPleaseToday is totally off base in his assumption that we are forced to believe one way or we'll all in up in the Lopster Tank...This isn't the point at all and shows the mentality of why there's a Lopster Tank....If I was told to believe something or carry my a$$...Brother I'm man enough to tell ya to hang it in your a$$....I walked onto DinarVets as a man and if I've got to leave, I'll walk out like a man....But to have someone say I have to believe a certain way to be a part of this wonderful site.... That statement speaks for itself and should be viewed as a Lopster's point of view....jmho

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"The Lobster Tank is for the lobster's that had no room to accept any view but their own. Their presentation and demeanor are the main conflictin' issues...Their constant badgerin' of topics bein' discussed were to the extreme. Personal attacks on DV'ers by Lopsters that didn't see the RV in the same light as the main steam DV became a game between Lopster that teamed up on a constant bases to catch DV in a crossfire of insults and accusations. Something had to be done to the Lopster that didn't have the gracious manner to conduct themselves in an orderly fashion or etiquette debate..."

Excellent analysis of what gets people put in the tank. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

MEANWHILE......practice good diet, exercise, wellness habits. No one knows how long it'll be.

SO, OUR GOAL IS:

He said it best..................."LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"

~~ Spock

• Upvote 2

Some do, some don't. The bottom line is that it is not enough on Dinarvets to advocate that you will make money on the Dinar. You have to advocate you will make money on the Dinar in a certain way.

Touche'

As with most "investments" you may profit , or you may loose some or all of your money. there is no guarantee'. "Go RVers" dont want to hear those words. Evil thoughts to them.

But I feel that there are some that now accept that, BUT always say they could be wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BS!!!

The majority of folks understand the world of investment..............nothing new Einstein. It's this smarter than a 5th grader self righteousness that the majority of LOPsters have that people have issues with. Believe it or not folks usually  can fend for themselves and understand NOTHING is a given & losses & gains are a possibility in ANY investment/speculation.

Hey Rockfish,Still waiting on the manuscripts you promised months ago for the book/movie manuscript you supposively are writing as premise for being here.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For as much as LOPsters complain & whine about guru bs...............they seem not to be able to handle the truth about themselves, neg away-lol 

The truth ain't always pretty.......................but it's still da truth-lol

DWitte,

My understanding is they (LOPsters) can venture/view anywhere here at DV..............but they can only post in DA TANK

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

The majority of folks understand the world of investment..............nothing new Einstein. It's this smarter than a 5th grader self righteousness that the majority of LOPsters have that people have issues with. Believe it or not folks usually  can fend for themselves and understand NOTHING is a given & losses & gains are a possibility in ANY investment/speculation.

Hey Rockfish,Still waiting on the manuscripts you promised months ago for the book/movie manuscript you supposively are writing as premise for being here.

I'm not sure you are right. Clearly many RVers are over their heads in this speculation and will be devastated financially when it doesn't pan out. Too easily swayed by bad explanations of the news. Some actually believe that Frank26 and Delta have operatives in Iraq. Or that the CBI has been secretly destroying dinar via the auctions . The talk of austerity and a budget deficit is smoke intended to get "investors" to cashin to remove more dinar. Did you know that "dollarsfordinars" is run by the CBI?

Of course you don't believe any of that, The CBI is just going to pull the trigger and WF will make house calls.

PS: It is bad luck to show your Movie/book script before it is finished. But there has been a setback. It started out to be a historical drama BUT the developments of the last 6 months made me so sad so I have changed to a comedy along the lines of Monty Python.

Rockfish,

LOL............keep up the good fight as savoir-lol. You'd make a great gov stooge..........they have the same beliefs. First you came here to correct grammar(lol).................then it was to a book...............then the movie transcript...............................now it just appears your just a plain ol LOPster pushin an agenda.

• Upvote 2

I can tell ya from personnel experience that the moderators do not put anyone in the ''Tank'' for any one infraction of a rule...They will however yank the slack out of your rope on the first offense and show leeway in administering control over the sight...Adam probably saw something special in them to promote them to moderators...Anyway I'll lay money on it that the same procedure was used on me as was used on them...You get a personnel message advising you of the stated rules governin' this site first...Then they inform you that you're steppin' over the line...Then your asked if you can read...I can't tell ya what the next step is...I aint the sharpest knife in the drawer but I have enough sense to know when not to push the envelope any further.... :twocents: 

• Upvote 3

Skeet.

I was told that the "meanie Mods" never even warn most folks before they get dropped in Da Tank.................yeah right. Alot of LOPsters claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed..............but have a hard time comprehending some of the most basic things .........................such as decency.  

• Upvote 1