Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exogen hints at possible LOP. CBI lacks liquitity.

Luigi1

from Guru Exogen....

April  10  2015  Exogen

THE CBI HAS POSTED...THEY WILL NOT DELETE THE ZEROS THEY WILL JUST RE-ISSUE NEW CURRENCY.

THERE IS OVER 500T IN IQD CIRCULATING IN THE USA & THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THE GENERAL PUBLIC EXCHANGES.

OPTIONS ON THE TABLE...

1-SMALL $1 DOLLAR OFF GROUP EXCHANGES.

2-STRUCTURED PAYOUTS LIKE ANNUITIES.

3-LEVERAGED EQUITIES. CURRENCY SWAPS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES.

4-WAIT TILL IRAQ ISSUES NEW CURRENCY.

5-OTHER COUNTRIES MOVE FOWARD WITHOUT IRAQ.

6-ENHANCED FAMILY & FRIENDS MODEL (IRAQ=IMF=USA) UNTIL THE FINAL BATTLE NEXT WEEK IN USA.

SUGESTION: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PORTFOLIO OF DIFFERENT CURRENCIES THAT THE USA HAS NO INFLUENCE OVER & REMEMBER.........THER ARE NO RULES.

Luigi says come out with a sucker rate at say .10 to .30 cents then gradually raise the value over time. Many desperate people will take the lower rate of .10 cents. Problem solved. IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

It has been estimated the Feds hold $4 Trillion IQD.

Lest we forget the CBI stated that some of the IQD has duplicate serial numbers when it was contracted out for print from several currency printing firms.

Either way someone may get the screws on exchange.

CBI even admitted the IQD was over printed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, but the "LOP" theory just does not make a lick of sense.

If they lop the IQD it will not change the value and hence it does not make any sense, to me that is.

Unless the "000" are lopped off the exchange rate and not off the physical note, now that makes sense.

Edited by Zebra0101
  • Upvote 1

The sucker incentive rate is what I have theorized all along. They will come out with a rate to incentivize (<= is this even a word?) the cash in all the while knowing the rate will go up. The trick for this to happen is to make the initial rate high enough to get people to cash in but at the same time remain as low as possible. Then after a good majority has been cashed in, the rate begins to go up. I don't know that magically delicious rate nor do I know if there will be a set period to cash in. That is what I am speculating will happen initially as it makes sense. Then again this Iraq we are talking about so common sense can be thrown out the second story window! (The window, if you can't make a rhyme, sing it in time and throw it out the window!) 

The sucker rate still makes the best sense. This will not break the bank yet add wealth to Iraqis & region. If the RV comes out at .10 cents many including myself will exchange a portion to get us by in style. We simply bide our time some more & exchange as we go as the rate increases. We also purchase the new lower denoms as the old is phased out with the new. This is not double dipping as the old is replaced with the new. Double dipping is exchanging the old for more old while capitalizing at the expense of others.

Luigi says...there is more than one way to skin a cat.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, but the "LOP" theory just does not make a lick of sense.

If they lop the IQD it will not change the value and hence it does not make any sense, to me that is.

Unless the "000" are lopped off the exchange rate and not off the physical note, now that makes sense.

I would be more than happy if I had the certainty they are never going to lop...Nobody so far has  this kind of certainty, sorry. As usual, we'll see.

If they come out with a sucker rate of 0.10 THEN CALL ME SUCKER!!!! because I am done with this.

Agreed.....That'd be the happiest ( in financial terms) day of my life.