Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS News: 9-Year-Old Girl Pregnant After Being Raped By Islamic State Group Militants

k98nights

ISIS News: 9-Year-Old Girl Pregnant After Being Raped By Islamic State Group Militants

By Elizabeth Whitman @elizabethwhitty e.whitman@ibtimes.com on April 10 2015 10:43 AM EDT

rtr4pfcz.jpg?itok=_WN-JwPg
A 9-year-old girl is pregnant after being held captive and raped by Islamic State group militants, aid workers in Iraq said. Above, displaced people from Iraq's Yazidi sect flee violence from forces loyal to ISIS on Aug. 11, 2014. Reuters/Rodi Said

A 9-year-old girl from a minority group in Iraq is pregnant after being raped by at least 10 different men with the Islamic State group, news reports said. She was seen by aid workers in a refugee camp in Iraq after she and hundreds of others were freed after being held captive by the group for more than eight months, the Daily Express reported

The girl was one of 216 people from the ethnic and religious minority community known as Yazidis released by the Islamic State group, which is also known as ISIS or ISIL. Those freed tended to be elderly, infirm or young, and many were in poor health, an Iraqi Kurdish commander said. They appeared to have been abused and neglected. Although the captives were freed Monday, they did not reach a Kurdish-controlled region of Iraq until Wednesday, Agence France-Presse reported.

"Even a cesarean section is dangerous," Yousif Daoud, an aid worker, said of the options for the 9-year-old girl to give birth, the Express reported. "The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized."

In August, when the Islamic State group launched an assault on Iraq's Yazidi community, its fighters kidnapped hundreds of Yazidi women and reportedly took them to Syria. A subsequent report by the U.S. State Department said 1,500 to 4,000 women had been abducted and that they were being raped, forced into marriage and tortured.

The group has since released a few hundred of those it abducted last year. In addition to those released this week, it also freed about 200 Yazidis, mainly weak or elderly ones, in January, the Associated Press reported. It was not clear why the group decided to release these prisoners en masse, but Kurdish military officials suggested that holding on to prisoners was slowing down the militants.

Yazidis are neither Muslim nor Christian but instead practice an ancient and unique faith. The Islamic State group still regards them as infidels.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-news-9-year-old-girl-pregnant-after-being-raped-islamic-state-group-militants-1877291?

• Upvote 1

Reading this saddens me. I pray for the day that one day every one of them scum bag are annihilated from this earth.

I saw heaven open and before me was a white horse whose rider is called faithful and true. With justice he judges and wages war.......

he is dressed in a robe dipped in blood and his name is the word of God the armies of heaven followed after him. Riding white horses.........

he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty

Revelation 19:11-15

oh yeah, I do believe they will pay.

• Upvote 7

.....''I've done had my fun...Aint gonna see no more damage done...Give me back...Give me back...Give me back my bullets... Put'em back where they belong... Hell...you know us truck drivers aint got that much to give no how....Well, there are exceptions.... :rolleyes:    :peace:.....

• Upvote 1

god as my witness, what i would do to them for hurting a child, 

and that is the truth, my anger and yes my violence, balls, voice.

my wife hates it. but i try to explain.

god made men like me for a reason, and it is not to lay down.

i pray for all them. and would gladly take them to hell myself and deliver

davis

• Upvote 5

I saw heaven open and before me was a white horse whose rider is called faithful and true. With justice he judges and wages war.......

he is dressed in a robe dipped in blood and his name is the word of God the armies of heaven followed after him. Riding white horses.........

he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty

Revelation 19:11-15

oh yeah, I do believe they will pay.

This is a beautiful verse thank you LGD. :)

Killing those sick MoFo's is too good for them.  It's too bad we can't take them to a World Criminal court and make them pay for that child and her child's upbringing and care for the rest of their life in the lap of luxery.  I could go on for quite some time but I would probably get booted off DV.  Davis is right.  I will happily go with him to deliver these worthless pieces of moldy Rhinoceros sh t (absolutely no offense Nelg) to the gates of Hell and into the hands of Satan himself.  I do not need any scripture to tell me anything about this.  All the guidance I need is in my heart and put there by the Holiest of Holies.  All that matters.  Woe be unto him that commits a sin such as this and meets me.  Guaranfingteed.  End 

• Upvote 2

god as my witness, what i would do to them for hurting a child, 

and that is the truth, my anger and yes my violence, balls, voice.

my wife hates it. but i try to explain.

god made men like me for a reason, and it is not to lay down.

i pray for all them. and would gladly take them to hell myself and deliver

davis

Ya know, I've always told people who ask me," how I can be such 

a loud Christian and believe in the use of force", and I say it's simple.

God wanted me to be in his army. As a Marine we know that the 

Streets of Gold are guarded by United States Marines. 

Some are called to preach, some are called to teach, and some are called 

to heal, yet still some are called to be soldiers in the Armies of God. 

Ephesians 6:13

13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

And the word of God is spoken. That is how we fight now.

However, I know that when the Lord ask me to I will employ all the 

techniques that My God saw fit to allow me  to be trained in. 

Never to make a move without the Holy Spirit to guide us. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 4

Vengeance will be mine saith the Lord...

I am not going to get into a religious confrontation with another

Christian about this. But I would like to ask you to give me a list

of all the things God has done where he didn't use a human being

to do it.

Then, if you have the time, give a list of all the things God has done

where he did use humans.

Hopefully, you will begin to understand my position.

One thing is certain, in the late forties I assure you that the British ,

the French, the Spanish, the Italians and the Germans all were thankful 

that God use the Christian Nation known as AMERICA to liberate them

from evil.    

• Upvote 2

I am not going to get into a religious confrontation with another

Christian about this. But I would like to ask you to give me a list

of all the things God has done where he didn't use a human being

to do it.

Then, if you have the time, give a list of all the things God has done

where he did use humans.

Hopefully, you will begin to understand my position.

One thing is certain, in the late forties I assure you that the British ,

the French, the Spanish, the Italians and the Germans all were thankful

that God use the Christian Nation known as AMERICA to liberate them

from evil.

Nor will I enter into a discussion with you about my very strong Christian Beliefs except to say what ever will be returned to those who perpetrate evil will be done by a higher force than we and it will be done " By his will and in his way and in his time" and whether it involves people or not will be his choice .. Bless you and your day LGD Edited by NoviceInvestor

Even if we were to kill all the ISIS members, the sad fact still remains that their victims will have to live with the memory of the torture. How messed up is that nine year old girl going to to be for the next 50, 60, or 70 years?

A good punishment would be to bind thier hands and feet, then stick them in a wooden box with a bunch of rats. The rats will get hungry and start feeding. Being eaten alive would be a good start.

• Upvote 2

Aisha was 9 when her marriage to the Islamic prophet was consummated as stated by Aisha in the Hadiths. The Ayatollah Khomenie <sp?> proclaims it is okay to bed girls who are at least one year of age and he himself has admitted to doing so. Islamic law states that the women are property and in war to the victor goes the spoils. Women who are captured are taken as slaves for the men. Some are taken as wives but only if they convert to Islam. Why would anyone think this group following Islam that they would not partake in the traditions and history of their most beloved prophet? Hey their prophet once proclaimed that their Allah told his male relative to divorce his wife and give his wife to him. Its even in the Quran. Why? Because their prophet saw her legs. You can brow beat anyone into submission so they will follow. If that is all you have known your whole life then you would defend that because the unknown is literally terrifying. Women in Islam have little to no rights. In Islam, women and girls taken as the booty of war have absolutely none, zilch, nada. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

• Upvote 4

Theseus your becomin' one of the members I look to see your point of view...Very well stated...In my translation as I read your comment is ..How can there be a moderate Muslim that reads the Koran....It's kinda like Christian and our Bible...we just can't chose to believe only the parts we like and discard the rest....When you're a Christian we accept the Bible has a whole...If you put your beleifs in the Koran the same should apply.... 

• Upvote 1