Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance Expects The Stability Of The Dinar Against The Dollar In A Maximum Period Of Two Months !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting "amid expectations of a height in the coming days"!

Parliamentary Finance expects the stability of the dinar against the dollar in a maximum period of two months
10/04/2015 11:03 | 
Trend Press - special

Parliamentary Finance Committee attributed, on Friday, the reason for the high price of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar to the text of the General Budget Law, which does not allow the sale of the central bank a day more than $ 75 million maximum.

Committee member Ahmed Sarhan In an interview with "The trend Press," said the text of the law under the central bank sales significantly from the sale of hard currency is the reason for the lack of supply and increasing demand, which resulted in a rush of traders and businessmen to buy it, which naturally led to high price He expected the stability of the dinar in a maximum period of two months.

He added that despite this rise, but the central bank restricts this law and shall be obligated to sell a specified quantity of the dollar will contribute to the stability of the market and the Iraqi dinar, referring to it as passed by both Lebanon and Jordan from the oscillation problems at local currencies after their legislation to the law required banks to sell a certain amount of foreign currencies.

Referred to as the US dollar has risen significantly in front of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, amounting to about 1350 to the dollar amid expectations of a height in the coming days.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/53800.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The CBI has been proud of the fact that the dinar was stable at or around 1166.  If this is what they mean, then we are in for another long haul.  

However, this might be the lull that encourages the rise in value to .10 or 1.00.  I would be ready for a lot more, but . . .    

• Upvote 3

i think we are in a good place...ISIS is being pushed back...Abadi is in control...Maliki ran from the room crying...Shabbi is back in charge of the CBI....

We have never been in this place....lets hope all these people realize that a rise in the dinar to equal or exceed the US dollar is what they need to do

• Upvote 7

Thanks DT....I'm all for the USD raisin'....When the calculation for the IQD to equal the USD is established, this gives them a higher target to shoot for....All in country transactions must be done in IQD....For the Iraqi people to want the IQD it must be more of a value to them than the USD...

• Upvote 3

you would think that supply and demand would bring a higher rate for the Iraqi dinar in Iraq. I mean the basic principle of supply and demand is if you have less of something it usually carries more value. example classic cars they were really cheap when produced and when there were plenty they weren't worth much, but now because they are no longer made and fewer exist the value is high!

• Upvote 1

i think we are in a good place...ISIS is being pushed back...Abadi is in control...Maliki ran from the room crying...Shabbi is back in charge of the CBI....

We have never been in this place....lets hope all these people realize that a rise in the dinar to equal or exceed the US dollar is what they need to do

I know you're right Snow and I do realize that we have it better than ever...........but I still want it NOW........ :rolleyes:  :facepalm3:

• Upvote 2

Hey vatoooo.....I hear ya Dawg....Just got to keep an eye on the big picture and know when to decipher the   :bs:....The finance committee stuck their noses where it didn't belong and the CBI has to deal with it now...You've heard the sayin'...''That's business...but no business of mine''....Someone in the finance department needs a clue...... 

• Upvote 1

Once the 50 dinar recall went into effect there was no possibility of a RV until after April 30th. So Month 1 is April and Month 2 is May. This puts them in line with what has been said in the past by Shabibi that the best time for an RV was during June/July. As each year passes that is the time frame I look towards. Now I don't know the June/July of which year, but if things were to transpire I would be more apt to listen to what Shabibi has said in the recent past and going forward. If nothing transpires by the end of May to setup a June/July RV, not going to happen in that specific year. Have the patience of Job (no not job as in work, Job (pronounced with long o sound) as in prophet from old testament) and good things will come to those who wait ladeedeedah....

I want a million things but need only one...an RV.

Then I can get my million things.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

Once the 50 dinar recall went into effect there was no possibility of a RV until after April 30th. So Month 1 is April and Month 2 is May. This puts them in line with what has been said in the past by Shabibi that the best time for an RV was during June/July. As each year passes that is the time frame I look towards. Now I don't know the June/July of which year, but if things were to transpire I would be more apt to listen to what Shabibi has said in the recent past and going forward. If nothing transpires by the end of May to setup a June/July RV, not going to happen in that specific year. Have the patience of Job (no not job as in work, Job (pronounced with long o sound) as in prophet from old testament) and good things will come to those who wait ladeedeedah....

I want a million things but need only one...an RV.

Then I can get my million things.

Sounds good to me my friend,besides I'm just along for the ride in the back seat of the short bus.

• Thanks 1