Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You! Iraqi Dinar Return To Former Glory

***///

DWITTE -- You hairy freak of nature !

You love us --- and that's all we need to know about YOU ! :lol::P

(except that yer not neutered... we found THAT oddly compelling.... :huh:^_^ ...)

Interestingly enough though Gals our hairy "non-neutered" friend wanted to change your call sign to SOG...the name of a very impressive tactical knife!!! If you ask me Gals I think DWitte is askin' for it!!! There goes the family jewels buddy!!! :( Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Interestingly enough though Gals our hairy "non-neutered" friend wanted to change your call sign to SOG...the name of a very impressive tactical knife!!! If you ask me Gals I think DWitte is askin' for it!!! There goes the family jewels buddy!!! :(

***///

... :lol:  :P ... PERFECT !  SOG it is...

hey DWITTE... where u at... c'mere you wild thang! We got sumthin' fer ya !... ^_^ 

• Upvote 2

Sandfly, I am grateful for what you do every day. I think of you specifically sometimes as I safely  go about my comfortable little life in one of the safest places on Earth, the middle of the United States of America.  I pray every day, for you especially, because I feel like you are part of my extended DV family. But I also pray for our other troops who are in dangerous parts of the world doing difficult work of keeping us all safe, and also for the troops who are in danger even here in America due to faulty policies of our government. Please take care of yourself and be safe, and then come home when you can. And keep typing your brief thanks here because as long as I see it, I know you and other heroes are still alive and out there somewhere doing the very brave work of keeping all of us safe. God bless.

• Upvote 3

Hey Rod.  FYI  The family Jewels are under protection and no one is allowed near them.  Mrs. Animal has taken that assignment upon herself.  She does a rather impressive job if I may say so.  Her maiden name was Tasmanian Devil (I just call her Tazzy) so she's pretty good at it. No worries here.  But the smart bet is to keep a safe distance from the SOG.  hahaha

• Upvote 2

one can always skip over posts 

THANKS!!!!

Would you agree it's irritating to scroll through half to sometimes a full page of just thank you posts? No real commentary on an article, no good discussion? I'm just saying, separate the "thanking" process from the actual thread discussion. I'm not arguing for something illogical. It makes perfect sense. It's more efficient. Guess everyone is just obsessed with thanking each other instead of talking about articles, sigh…

• Upvote 2

Would you agree it's irritating to scroll through half to sometimes a full page of just thank you posts? No real commentary on an article, no good discussion? I'm just saying, separate the "thanking" process from the actual thread discussion. I'm not arguing for something illogical. It makes perfect sense. It's more efficient. Guess everyone is just obsessed with thanking each other instead of talking about articles, sigh…

In a friendly tone ( as usual).... You could always decide to put SF ( and all those who  mostly "bug"you with their posts) on your ignore list... Problem solved ( pretty much).....

If you don't know how  then a Mod  will surely help you out  with that

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I don't come to the forum often due to a busy life but I want to put my 2 cents in on this as I too always say thanks silently  when I see Sandfly's Thank you because I know one of our heros is safe and hopefully will soon be able to return to his family and be able to enjoy a family life.  We are all in this waiting game together, we all have lives outside this forum but knowing our little community is safe means a lot, far more than forum etiquette in my mind.  So my thanks to all of you :)

• Upvote 4

WOW TQUEEZY

your original post created over 5 pages of responses, most in Sandfly's favor. and still you keep pushing your point, absolutely amazing

***///

Our attempt to drive this one off the rails didn't seem to help... :confused2:

we turned around, and there he was... still hard at it.... :facepalm3:

... yyyyup... :deadhorse:

• Upvote 1

Whoa.Really? Really? It's just a website, lighten up a bit brothers and sisters.If y'all had a sudden windfall, what two words might you say first? SAND FLY! Just the fact those words mean Thank You here on DV...I mean...just saying. ;)...and thanks, everyone! no, thank you...no...thank YOU! :)

I always find it amazing when people say this is just the internet. I have seen the internet evolve from a simple bulletin board service where it was kept on a machine in someone's home to what it is today. The problem with just saying its an internet is like going to a coffee shop and pretending to be something you are not then exclaiming to everyone that it's just a coffee shop. Behind each and every letter that is typed is a human with emotion and that emotion can be exacerbated tenfold because the emotion is internal when here. Every emotion is intensified greatly because its internally read and processed within and to almost every human I have ever had contact with internalizing things can quickly intensify things greatly. People are people whether they are here on the internet pretending this is a fantasy or whether they are in a coffee shop. One could say these are just words on a screen. Words may not hurt you but the interpretation of them can. If you think I am wrong, then experiment a little. Read something someone posted when you are in a joyful mood. Then when the world seems to be against you, read what they said again. Your mood can change the way those black words appear to you. So yeah it may only be a website, but it is an interactive website with real people and real (and sometimes raw) emotions. Or am I just typing into a nethervoid devoid of humans where the words are typed by some sort of machine in the background that when I open the website are there one day and gone the next.

Man, thought this guy apologized and was put in his place. Guess the it was the apology before it wasn't. 

TQueezy, here is an interesting solution for you to contribute your two cents. Most of the articles are translated using a a translating software algorithm. And such the algorithm sometimes does not get he context right for the sentence. How about for every article that people do not understand you retype into a sensible article in which makes coherent sense in the English language. That way people might have a modicum of understanding when it comes to the article posted and then more apt to likely contribute to the post. There you would be contributing everyday and make the conversations more thought provoking. 

Hey look Abadi said something! Must be an RV! Ah nah he just told his assistant he had to pee.

• Upvote 4