Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You! Iraqi Dinar Return To Former Glory

Get rid of the post count as well. That is what drives most of the meaningless posts in the first place.

***///

STAUNCHie, 'OlBoy... if THAT's what drives folks to post, they need to get another hobby !  :lol:

Do ya really believe folks play Quien es Mas Posto just because they have some weird fetish to

be 1st in posting...?   :blink:

It's not like they win a prize or sumthin',..... gee-yaw-lee:rolleyes:  :P

• Upvote 2

***///

STAUNCHie, 'OlBoy... if THAT's what drives folks to post, they need to get another hobby !  :lol:

Do ya really believe folks play Quien es Mas Posto just because they have some weird fetish to

be 1st in posting...?   :blink:

It's not like they win a prize or sumthin',..... gee-yaw-lee:rolleyes:  :P

Yota is steadily #1 and he's not even in the top Posters list... Which I deem bizarre

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Didn't know where else to put this.

I'm getting so frustrated with the lack of meaningful discussion posts available on initial post pages simply due to the overwhelming amount of posts saying only "thank you" to the thread poster.

This is extremely bad forum etiquette and shouldn't be allowed.

I'm lookin' at you, Sandfly…

Can forum admins please look into just including a "Thank You!" button next to the plus and minus to keep people from feeling that need to needlessly thank the original poster EVERY post?

And please make it so mods will remove posts that don't add to the discussion or contain only "thanks" or "thank you".

Much appreciated.

If you are getting frustrated with the lack of meanigful discussion posts then get your fingers a-typin and put something meanigful there. The world does not come here to serve you, you have to serve the world in order to get back from it. As far as etiquette goes where is it against any form of etiquette to say "Please" and "Thank You"? Etiquette actually dictates that you say "Thank you". For one leaving a post that says "thank you" does not offend me but when some one who contributes little and speaks up about someone who contributes almost daily offends me more. Contribute smile and go about your day. If you want I have an etiquette book from 1909 that will teach you how to mind your manners. The book is as valid today as it was back in 1909.  Quit having the entitlement mentality and do something rather than expecting everyone to do it for you. 

BTW if you could direct me to where to find forum etiquette for the internet I would be greatly appreciative. The only forum etiquette rules that I know of for THIS forum are posted and those do not say anything about not leaving a THANK YOU post. 

Sandfly...THANK YOU.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

They're times in life when you're confronted with reality and it hits like a ton of bricks and should yank all the kinks out of your line...Damage-Control is to take the advise and know that it makes you a better man and bow out gracefully with a simple...''Thanks Brah''.... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Eliminate the ''Ruby'' all together....I think I'm a prime example of why people need to express their dislike of a point of view...For all those out there that ever wanted to neg any of my rebuttals or someone elses....This's your chance to neg me in the true atmosphere of the positive concept to the negative button......Let see how many veiwers approve of the negative button...I really want to set the record for the most negative to any post....OH and yalls Mom's wear Army boots....

I've never negged someone out of agreement...in fact I seldom neg anybody, but on rare occasion I find it necessary to show my disapproval of someone's overuse of negativity, or bad manners....so yes skeet I'll agree with you by adding a ruby to you...and by so doing I add my vote to keep the hopefully sparingly used rubys around...but hopefully for all our sakes it won't be for much longer!!!

• Upvote 1

Geez, what would happen if it turns out sandfly is not in Afganistan or never served? Just asking.

...and what if I do not like cats.....would it matter?

Maybe everyone is not all they say they are...personally I do not care. Happens face to face in real life as well.

I prefer to believe everyone and that way their indiscretions stay theirs.

But then again....I am a cat....(lover)

• Upvote 4

Maybe everyone is not all they say they are...personally I do not care. Happens face to face in real life as well.

Oh my...what if I don't have a "staff" like so many have implied??? Golly...can I live with that??? :o/

• Upvote 2

***///

...and monkeys fly outta our butts on Sunday....  :eek:

WHO CARES...?!

We like yer post SNOW:tiphat: 

No worries R&S.... you're in good with The Powerhouse Upstairs, wouldn't worry !  :lol:

And TEDRO ----

TheSANDFLY has a pic of a Chopper over a sandy s**t-hole somewhere... SO WHAT...?!  :confused2:

If / when we get to meet him,

we don't care of he has 3 heads, a hump on his back and horns....!

He's TheFLY - our FLY - and that's good enough for us !

• Upvote 4

Right on

No Negs Today its Sunday ! I'm doing my best to erase them all........

You're a good Person, Texstorm ( I already knew it...)

..and monkeys fly outta our butts on Sunday....  :eek:

End Quote

Lol SGT.....Funny one

• Upvote 1

I do my best to remove all neg's they're not the result of a direct conflict between two members...Except for the much appreciated ruby out of respect from RonandStaff (Thanks Brah)....I've got too many problems of my own to waist time tryin' to figure out if a grown adult is tellin' truth or not...We're all waitin' for this thing to hit and after that hopefully we all will catch up with some of the projects we've talked about doin' after the RV on this forum...Life has a way of provin'....''A person doesn't have to worry about the true as it will stay with you but you always have to keep up with a lie''....   

• Upvote 1

Well, I guess that put me in my place then.

I've seen you post more than "thank you" in the past so I know you have things to say.

And I know you do post more than just thank you on occasion.

That's why all the thank you posts get so annoying.

We get you're thankful to them and everyone. I just am saying in my opinion it doesn't make sense to keep posting that when we already know. But I'm not trying to tell you what to post or not. Go ahead and continue posting how and what you want.

Don't get all mad at me because I call something like I see it. It's my opinion.

And I am thankful for this medium to talk about dinar with people. Thankful to everyone here. Even you.

Hey Theseus, I wanted to add your response in here but I couldn't figure that one out.  For what it's worth TQ did apologize and right quick I would say.  For what it's worth #2, the opinions on the "Thanks" and "Thank you" posts are all over the place for the DV members.  From Don't like them, to neutral to like them and everything in between.  I myself am in the neutral position.  No, not neutered, just neutral.  Your opinion is as valid and as important as the others and I'm kinda hoping we cal all cool down a bit so as to not start another scuffle.  TQ got 9 +s for this response so there were many others who agreed and supported him. Sandfly got a bunch too for support so as I see it all is good.  Another thread has been run "off the rails" in several directions (by a specific group of two ahem women), who shall be nameless but whose initials are Ole Sarges Gals.  Since OSG doesn't mean anything how about a rearrangement and lets say SOG?  How about that Ladies?  You know we keep calling you Ladies (respect and all) but some some of your posts lead me to think otherwise.hhhhmmmmmmm   End

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1