Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You! Iraqi Dinar Return To Former Glory

Well Lawdy Me. Looks like there's a lot more going on in the world to get bent out of shape about than someone showing appreciation to others for the posts they share with us. Thanks to everyone and keep on sharing. Now I will ride off into the sunset.

:rodeo:

• Upvote 4

My take:  He's in Afghanistan. I believe this is an outlet for him.  God Bless Him. There was a period where he wasn't posting, about two weeks.  I was very worried about him.  If he throws things out order, I can be big enough to get over it, and it gives me comfort he's safe.

Thank you - I wasn't sure about that and had always wondered..... happy you had confirmed that. Wow.  Thank you.

WEL T, JUST BECAUSE I DONT SAY ANYTHING, DONT MEAN ANY THING. I SAY THANKS, BECAUSE THE MODS DO ALOT FOR US. THEY KEEP US IN TOUCH WITH WHATT IS GOING ON OVER THERE. I DONT BASH ANY BODY ON HERE. I DO READ EVERY THING I SAY THANKS TO. BUT I WILL BASH YOU FOR KNOWING THAT. EVERY BODY KNOWS HERE ME.  ANY THING YOU HAVE TOO SAY, SAY IT TO ADAM, THE CLOWN, YOTA, AND KNIGHT. I SAY THANKS FOR WHAT THEY DO FOR US. THATS MORE THEN YOU DO.

Peace and blessings to you brother - I pray that God continues to watch over you and protect you while you're out there. :salute:

THANKS THANKS THANKS

AMEN,HALLELUJAH, CAN I GET A WITNESS SSSS YEA!

PREACH IT BROTHER.

OH, AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU........

I'll take it to church with ya', LGD!!  WITNESS IN DA' HOUSE, YES SIR!!!

:angel:  :angel:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :peace:  :peace:  :bravo:  :bravo: 

Edited by Markinsa
Changed the B to a D. LGD doesn't go that way. lol
  • Upvote 5

there is a very easy solution to all of this where everyone walks away happy.....THE IGNORE BUTTON.  i have specifically set an ignore on "thank you" responders without raising a fuss about it.  that way i don't have to deal with the annoyance while others can enjoy the posting of their friends.  the ignore option is a cool tool because it still gives the option of viewing of seeing the ignored poster's posting if you choose to by clicking "view posters post" link.  

i have had my profile configured like this for a good long time and it works great.  so, use the ignore button my friend.  it was specifically written into the code to address your issue.  

• Upvote 4

Thanks !

:D:D:D

Thug you beat me to it! So I will just say... sandfly!

Thanks !

:D:D:D

Thug you beat me to it! So I will just say... sandfly!

WEL T, JUST BECAUSE I DONT SAY ANYTHING, DONT MEAN ANY THING. I SAY THANKS, BECAUSE THE MODS DO ALOT FOR US. THEY KEEP US IN TOUCH WITH WHATT IS GOING ON OVER THERE. I DONT BASH ANY BODY ON HERE. I DO READ EVERY THING I SAY THANKS TO. BUT I WILL BASH YOU FOR KNOWING THAT. EVERY BODY KNOWS HERE ME.  ANY THING YOU HAVE TOO SAY, SAY IT TO ADAM, THE CLOWN, YOTA, AND KNIGHT. I SAY THANKS FOR WHAT THEY DO FOR US. THATS MORE THEN YOU DO.

When " thank you " isn't enough we say, "Sandfly!"

• Upvote 2

Thanks Mark, good point.  And thank you, Sandfly, Sir for your service and your input.  May you be kept safe.  

But since easy buttons have been brought up ..... A horse crap or BS button, with no limit on Luigi's posts would be sweet :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

***///

Seeing TheSANDFLY's  signature "thank you" not only let's us know he's still out there & safe,

but also displays his fine manners in consistently displaying his appreciation for all the heavy

lifting some of our posters do here - bringing in the pertinent articles every day.

He takes the ribbing we give him over it, our jokes n' wise crackin' with a great sense of humour

and grace some here could learn from.

TheFLY has class... lotsa class. :tiphat:

We love OurFLY. :wub:  

'OlSarge'sGals have been known to run a thread off the rails here,

at times taking innocent victims who join in the 'fun' along with us ! :P

We often get a pass because we think age & rank have it's privilege... :lol: 

even though it may just be that others here need the comedy relief, too,

or just out of respect for our beloved and sorely missed 'OlSarge.

Our filters fell off years ago and we talk too much, use far too many icons  :backflip:  colour up our text,

dance on the edge of indecency and tastelessness, and are cranky old ladies sometimes.

We appreciate all those here who display tolerance for others.  :) "Thank you" for that.  :D

SO "Thank you" FLY, for being you,

for all you do for Truth, Justice and The American Way out there in a dangerous world and

most of all,

for showing up just to say "Thanks" and to put our hearts - that care for you - at ease...!

Well said ;-)

• Upvote 2

Didn't the original post title on this thread promise something along the lines of...

"Iraqi Dinar Return To Former Glory" ???

Funny, I didn't see anything that remotely came close to that advertisment anywhere in the original post.

Maybe we should also discuss the posting of false topics too?

Of stones & glass houses I'm thinking.

• Upvote 6

I don't post much-just comment, and just read and learn.  But I do pay attention to who is around and who has something to say.  I do look for certain people to post because I value what they have to say.  I noticed when Sandfly was missing, and myself like many others noticed when he wasn't posting. Even though I know him only for his post here on DV, I missed him and was actually genuinely worried about his safety. Sandfly, to me you have become a permanent part of DV and it would never be the same without you.  Thank you Sir for all you do for us!

• Upvote 4

Eliminate the ''Ruby'' all together....I think I'm a prime example of why people need to express their dislike of a point of view...For all those out there that ever wanted to neg any of my rebuttals or someone elses....This's your chance to neg me in the true atmosphere of the positive concept to the negative button......Let see how many veiwers approve of the negative button...I really want to set the record for the most negative to any post....OH and yalls Mom's wear Army boots....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sandfly...thanks...for your service and good heart...goes without saying brother...keep your head down... :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

To Sarge's Gals...thanks for your posts on this thread and others, here's to you for running threads off the rails then, now and in the future :salute: :salute: :wub::soon::salute:

• Upvote 2

To Sarge's Gals...thanks for your posts on this thread and others, here's to you for running threads off the rails then, now and in the future 

***///

Yer quite welcome.  We appreciate you, too ! --   :tiphat:

Anytime ya wanna jump onto the crazy train with us, just come on....!  :rodeo:

The rails run parallel to HisYOTAness's Crazy DV-RVRoller Coaster Ride which is located just

behind the Beer Tent, :cheesehead: ..next to the Camel Races...!  :bananacamel:  

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

I'm not saying in ungrateful for his service or anything but just clicking thank button is better and less of a space hog than making a post just to say thank you. But it's not just him other people do it too, probably in a sense because they see him and a few others habitually do that.

It was just a suggestion though…

I can deal with it. I'm just being a drama king.

Thanks

• Upvote 2