Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Roger At Dinar-Daddy Interviews Breitling !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Breitling Hits The 'Low' Notes !

4-7-2015   Newshound Guru Breitling   Guru Roger interviews Breitling:  

Roger D-D: [Tell me what's going on with the 50 dinar notes.]  

Breitling: It's part of their policy to reduce the note count.  This is something we've been watching for a long time.  The most amount of notes they had was about 9 billion notes that represented 30 Trillion Dinar…1 note has 25,000 thousand dinar in it…a 25K note.  

They are reducing the note count...the wealth that's represented by that note get's crunched up into small and smaller amount of notes

that's where the wealth is always going to come from.  It always works like this…Right now the US is adding currency to it's economy so the value of the dollar is going down. 

With Iraq you have to believe they are going to reduce the note count…

They decided to get rid of the 50 dinar note and this reduces the note count. 

Roger D-D [People would think, Oh no, the 50 is going away.  that must mean for sure that they are not revaluing the currency or the currency is not going to go up anytime soon…what is your response to that?]  

Breitling: If they were going to take your and my dinar and they were just going to put a new currency out there then they would have done it in one shot. 

There's no reason to keep certain notes on the market…They got rid of the old Saddam Currency all in one shot…it was all done in six months.  

They [iraq] are talking a 2 or 3 year process and they are going to remove one note at a time as the value is added to the currency.  they told everyone what they were going to do...

They are going to reduce the note count by 70% and they are going to retire the notes at different stages. 

This is proof [removing the 50 dinar note] that they are not going to remove all notes at once and is proof that they are reducing the note count…they used it as a strategy to reduce the note count.    So they're reducing the note count and reducing the US dollar count in the Iraq market.

Roger D-D: [Why did you get involved in Iraq and the dinar and where are you're going with it?]  

Breitling: When people get into investing it's different from person to person

What did I do?  I got out of the US dollar and into the dinar.   So the value of the US dollar went down and the value of the dinar went up a percentage…so I've already made 26%  just sitting on the dinar.  

People may have bought at a different time or at a different price…but I've already won so it is NOT a debate of if it's going to happenit's already happened

Some people may have just got into it and they have not seen an increase yet

You had to be brave when I first got into this around 2006 because they were adding MORE notes…they were basically diluting the value of the dinar. 

You had to believe what the CBI was saying…'one of these days we are going to remove 70% of these notes off the market and we are going to reduce the note count and we are going to get it back up to three dollars.'  

So for YEARS you HAD to have full on faith because they weren't reducing the note count they were actually adding to the note count… 

they were trying to make it cheaper and cheaper to restructure their country and then they finally reached a point where for the last 2 years they have been reducing it and that's from the reports coming out from the CBI where they went from 6 billion notes to 4 billion notes and now their strategy is to get to a billion notes and that's where we are going to gain our value. 

They basically want to get it to a dollar then they will have a completely different strategy and that will get them to the $3 plus range.

Roger D-D: [so you've bet on the rebirth of Iraq and the country not just the dinar?] 

Breitling: Absolutely.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Breitling: The most amount of notes they had was about 9 billion notes that represented 30 Trillion Dinar… 

Breitling: for the last 2 years they have been reducing it and that's from the reports coming out from the CBI where they went from 6 billion notes to 4 billion notes and now their strategy is to get to a billion notes and that's where we are going to gain our value. 

Breitling's Currency Issued and Note counts are off.  

9 Billion Notes is way over, its more like 4.5 Billion Notes @ 40.6 Trillion Dinar.

As Far As The Note Counts (And Not The Value)

He Is Stating That At It's High - It Was 9 Billion Notes

And Now It's Down To 4 Billion Notes ! ;)

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 5

This is what I got, 4.413 Billion Notes as of January 2015, not much change from the 4.469 Billion Notes at the end of 2013.  :shrug:

CIssuedCalc2015-2.jpg

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198473-trinitys-take-understanding-iqds-value/page-2#ixzz3WumeFXPF

Markinsa, I am sure many overlooked that post so I hope you don't mind that I copied the information from your link to here.

• Upvote 5

As Far As The Note Counts (And Not The Value)

He Is Stating That At It's High - It Was 9 Billion Notes

And Now It's Down To 4 Billion Notes ! ;)

B)       B)       B)

CIDinargraph.jpg

The only way currency issued could have been at 9 Billion notes is to have MORE lower demons (1000, 500, 250, 50) issued than the higher denoms, and that is not likely.  Go to the table above, which DJ brought over from the other post (thanks DJ), and you'll see the distribution of notes as a percentage of Value. Currency Issued was at an all time high during 2013, without much change since.  These numbers don't support a 9 Billion to 4 Billion drop in notes issued.

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys for the fine reporting and graphs.

Question, do you think Breitling was counting the old Saddam notes into that 9 billion note count?

Mark, I find it interesting to see that little drop in currency outside of banks in the last year. I could read a lot into that little dip.

Anyway, if in May the CBI announces changes in another denomination, Breitling maybe onto something.

What is thug referring to. Was Roger Nortec's mormon contact? 

• Upvote 1

Here's An Update ...

4-10-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  There are two ways Iraq can do this… they can retire all their notes at one shot…them getting rid of the 50 dinar notes instead of all the other notes is an indicator of what they're thinking…they are going to get rid of one note at a time and retire them as they start gaining value…there is no reason to have the 50 dinar note at this point so they got rid of it to reduce the note count...

4-10-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq is NOT exchanging their notes for US dollars or "cashing in"…it's an exchange.  There's a value on the dinar and there is a value on the US dollar and they just do an exchange and that's it.  It's that simple. There's still a lot of people thinking where is Iraq going to get all this money to cash in?  We don't need Iraq to have dollars to be able to "cash in".   It's an exchange.  People don't understand that concept.  It's value per value.

• Upvote 4

4-11-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  [I heard you say the CBI will be retiring the notes in stages…I have different note categories 25K, 10K, 500 for most of them I have no receipt and no certificate…can I exchange them if I don't have receipt or certificate?]  Absolutely you can!  There is no law that says you can't…This is a countries currency.  The dinar IS international….I bought mine from Chase Bank.  The biggest misconceptions is that you need a receipt to exchange your currency.  NO YOU DO NOT.

• Upvote 3

My question is concerning the classifying Iraq Dinar as an investment.  What happens when we go to Europe and exchange US currency for the Euro and then we come back to the US and trade the Euro for US  currency.  It is considered a non-event with the IRS.  It is just a currency exchange.  So... why do we have to consider the IQD "an investment"  it's simply currency exchange just as any other currency exchange.... A non taxable event.  Can't have it both ways !! 

• Upvote 1

It has a lot to do with an itinerary...under 10 grand on an itinerary...When ya do go to the bank to get travelin' money (under 10 grand) after the dinar goes international...It's been advised to not mention the word ''investmen''t if questioned why/how your in the position to cash in the Iraqi Dinar....My prepared speak is I was in Iraq for 5 years and over that period of time I picked up a $50 buck (@ $480 a mil{the serial numbers will confirm this through the DeLaRue machine}) worth of the stuff and forgot about it and just heard that it went internation and dug it out of some stuff I had packed away in the closet and want to ''exchange'' it for USD now....

• 3 weeks later...

So I can assume (no wisecracks guys) that the flooding of the Iraqi economy with US dollars is part of their plan to remove IQD notes from the market. The next step being, when they get to 1 billion notes, to charge a large sum of USD to buy IQD to remove USD from the Iraqi market. At or near the same time, to create a sense of urgency, the CBI will require all transactions within Iraq to be done in IQD. Sounds like a RV to me, but will they do it with the letter of a law.