Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Manager Goes Off The Record

Bigfoot68

Not that anyone appointed you the forum word police or anything like that (or did they...?), but you may want to consider the fact that there are many here of other nationalities who are not of English language and use online translators to communicate here. Perhaps you might care to help them rather than chastise them?

Would you consider your above comment helpful? or friendly? or even necessary?

I agree.

You never know for sure...but...this bank manager may be on to something! Keep this in mind though, the Wizard is the only one who knows for sure! AND "Nobody gets in to see the Wizard, not nobody, not nohow!" Well.....no one has ever seen the Great OZ...even I've never seen him! And ...."I am the most interesting man in the world!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Ditto, as I tap my shoes together I just want to go rv tap tap tap , I just want to go RV .............

Peace.

Just another thought - worth what you are paying for it - LOL.

The comment about the statement that "branch manager does not have that type of info, sorry but they don't- no way no how"

Well here is something to consider - Who is that branch manager related to? Who does that branch manager go to church with? Who is that branch manager's in-laws?

People do not live in a vacuum.

I am a perfect case-in-point.

In the grand scheme of things I am your "average person", but because of work I used to do in California and Aspen, Colorado - I know MANY celebrities, many very wealthy people, and

the whole "six degrees of separation" means I have access to many people in high places. BUT if you just look at what I do in my day job - clinical research at a large cancer center - then you could easily

assume there is no way I could know some of the people I know.

Be careful with blanket assumptions - people have diverse lives, marry into well connected families, have friends who married into or come from wealth families.

One simply cannot know WHO someone else knows and what access to info they might have simply based on their job title.

This does not mean that branch manager knows any more than the rest of us - but it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

That is my 2 dinars worth.

Peace!

Exactly...I just have a wonderful homebased business now but sitting behind me I have pictures of me and Nixon...Jerry Ford and Nelson Rockefeller. I'm pretty acquainted with a few of their old supporters. In fact I was at a party last night for a very wealthy gentelman and I was "fishing" for a banker. I found one who is pretty elderly and knows nothing of dinars...but he said...."I'LL FIND OUT" This guy founded a large bank...he has the connections and now my phone #. Hopefully he will call. I will keep you posted.

• Upvote 3

Not only are you wrong and negative, but you don't speak correct English. It would be there are no TD Banks in Florida...

You forgot a comma after, "It would be [,]". And you forgot quotations, if you wanna be like that.

Edited by whbiv

Just another thought - worth what you are paying for it - LOL.

The comment about the statement that "branch manager does not have that type of info, sorry but they don't- no way no how"

Well here is something to consider - Who is that branch manager related to? Who does that branch manager go to church with? Who is that branch manager's in-laws?

People do not live in a vacuum.

I am a perfect case-in-point.

In the grand scheme of things I am your "average person", but because of work I used to do in California and Aspen, Colorado - I know MANY celebrities, many very wealthy people, and

the whole "six degrees of separation" means I have access to many people in high places. BUT if you just look at what I do in my day job - clinical research at a large cancer center - then you could easily

assume there is no way I could know some of the people I know.

Be careful with blanket assumptions - people have diverse lives, marry into well connected families, have friends who married into or come from wealth families.

One simply cannot know WHO someone else knows and what access to info they might have simply based on their job title.

This does not mean that branch manager knows any more than the rest of us - but it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

That is my 2 dinars worth.

Peace!

Anything is possible but here's an observation just to keep things real.

Why is it that banker rumors in the third person are always positive and people on this forum and others who have personally spoken with bankers report they know nothing or refuse to comment?

Something to consider.

Anything is possible but here's an observation just to keep things real.

Why is it that banker rumors in the third person are always positive and people on this forum and others who have personally spoken with bankers report they know nothing or refuse to comment?

Something to consider.

I've had both experiences...a couple of positives and LOTS of I don't knows...the I don't knows mean nothing other than NO INFORMATION. If I get a positive...I'll report it...if I get a negative...I'll report that.I'm just happy the positives seem to FAR outweigh the negatives.

• Upvote 2

I pray this info is true. One thing to consider is that at an exchange rate of .80 or 1.20, Iraq needs to get smaller denominations of the dinar in circulation ASAP. I have only heard talk of smaller denominations being printed as yet, but I have still never seen any. Any one with small denoms. please post pics. Thanks

RV or die baby!!!!! B)

There is no TD banks in Florida????

Then why does Google list 3?

7001 West Commercial Boulevard, Lauderhill - (954) 718-1516

5943 Stirling Rd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida - (954) 791-1533

1215 Southeast 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale - (954) 356-9357