Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Manager Goes Off The Record

Bigfoot68

Thank you for the post. Yes there have been enough of these same conversations with Bank officials posted to think something is getting ready to pop. Or it's a conspiracy by the Banking industry on us RV speculators,one or the other you choose. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

nice post, one thing to keep in mind, and not bashing thought the post was great, but a branch manager does not have that type of info, sorry but they dont, no way no how. so if he did have this conversation he was correct that is him talking and not the bank!!! He is not high enough on the food chain for that intel. that said thanks for the post, and thanks for not tring to come off like this was some type of fact like so many others good job,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not only are you wrong and negative, but you don't speak correct English. It would be there are no TD Banks in Florida...

Not that anyone appointed you the forum word police or anything like that (or did they...?), but you may want to consider the fact that there are many here of other nationalities who are not of English language and use online translators to communicate here. Perhaps you might care to help them rather than chastise them?

Would you consider your above comment helpful? or friendly? or even necessary?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

nice post, one thing to keep in mind, and not bashing thought the post was great, but a branch manager does not have that type of info, sorry but they dont, no way no how. so if he did have this conversation he was correct that is him talking and not the bank!!! He is not high enough on the food chain for that intel. that said thanks for the post, and thanks for not tring to come off like this was some type of fact like so many others good job,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am leaving in about 10 minutes for a bbq......at some VERY wealthy folks home. In fact, it's on the market for $7,500.000. I know there will be several people there of substantial wealth in both industry and banking. Trust me...my #1 goal is to find out anything I can about dinars. If I do...I will post tonight or in the morning. (actually my #1 goal is to eat ribs...#2 is the dinars. Have a good evening all.

• Upvote 1

I usually only read and comment every now and then but I found this to be interesting!!! One of my close friends (55 year old) and I have lunch once a week and last week we discussed the Iraq Dinar. He went to TD Bank in Fort Lauderdale, FL to inquire about the Iraq Dinar. The short version of what happen is basically this. The branch manager leaned over and said..."This is not the bank talking...it is me...the dinar is getting ready to go up very soon....then again insisted it was just him talking and had nothing to do with the bank but again insisted it was ready to go up. My friend has known this bank manager for a while and my friend is a very pure nice person. Hard to find someone like this. Anyway, i just wanted to pass that along...not that it means anything except someone is very optomistic or really does know something??? who knows???. My friend was absolutely shocked that it happened and called me right away. He bought only 2 million dinars. My personal opinion is that it will RV on July 1st, 2010 due to Iraq having clean books. It is coming and oh yeah....I think after following this since early 2004 and reading and knowing business like I do....the rate has to be atleast .80 to $1.20 because of the Arab nations average and the desperate need for Iraq to fix their people's poverty problem. Being able to have a currency rate that is comparable to the USA is extremely important for Iraq to handle international business and trade in the long run. It is vital to their country's success! That is why it makes sense and there is a ton of pressure to make it happen now. I think the July 26 deadline date that Sonny1 stated is accurate. Good Luck everyone and work hard as if it didn't matter!!! Chris

God Bless America and the Soldiers who defend our right to breath FREE air!!!

Sounds good to me.

cash 1324.............TD Bank is everywhere in south FL and has been popping up fast all over the last year or so... Look around... Drive up and down 441/SR7....There is one on Atlantic Blvd and 441/SR7 and another in coconut creek 6700 N SR7 33073.

It seems there is always one person who wants to doubt or be negative..... What a world we live in!

I'm the newbe here but I can tell you this much... Banks know long before everyone else finds out.. I use to work for a large bank many years ago in the trust department.. When Black Monday hit we were not surprised as a matter of fact we knew about it a week before.. Same thing when the bank went belly up.. So when I hear about bankers talking it leads me more to believe that this just might happen soon... Banks have to be able to get prepared for something like this sooo... Lets all try to be positive.. Just my thoughts! It surely couldn't hurt. B)

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post. I truely feel that there is something going on and we are on the verge of a great thing. We must all think positive and prepare ourselves for the RV. We are so close I can feel it pulsating through my veins. It just gets more exciting each day. If you think negative bad things happen, but if you think positive Great Things Happen!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):D Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

I'm the newbe here but I can tell you this much... Banks know long before everyone else finds out.. I use to work for a large bank many years ago in the trust department.. When Black Monday hit we were not surprised as a matter of fact we knew about it a week before.. Same thing when the bank went belly up.. So when I hear about bankers talking it leads me more to believe that this just might happen soon... Banks have to be able to get prepared for something like this sooo... Lets all try to be positive.. Just my thoughts! It surely couldn't hurt. B)

Welcome to the DV club, and we appreciate your comments and insight! :)

I respectfully disagree.. There are a lot of just regular bank employees that will know at least a little of what is going on. Either by direct or indirect contact with information.. I use to work at a bank for many many years and know that fact first hand. So I say thanks for the information and I hope the person is correct. B)

Just another thought - worth what you are paying for it - LOL.

The comment about the statement that "branch manager does not have that type of info, sorry but they don't- no way no how"

Well here is something to consider - Who is that branch manager related to? Who does that branch manager go to church with? Who is that branch manager's in-laws?

People do not live in a vacuum.

I am a perfect case-in-point.

In the grand scheme of things I am your "average person", but because of work I used to do in California and Aspen, Colorado - I know MANY celebrities, many very wealthy people, and

the whole "six degrees of separation" means I have access to many people in high places. BUT if you just look at what I do in my day job - clinical research at a large cancer center - then you could easily

assume there is no way I could know some of the people I know.

Be careful with blanket assumptions - people have diverse lives, marry into well connected families, have friends who married into or come from wealth families.

One simply cannot know WHO someone else knows and what access to info they might have simply based on their job title.

This does not mean that branch manager knows any more than the rest of us - but it is not beyond the realm of possibility.

That is my 2 dinars worth.

Peace!

• Upvote 6

You never know for sure...but...this bank manager may be on to something! Keep this in mind though, the Wizard is the only one who knows for sure! AND "Nobody gets in to see the Wizard, not nobody, not nohow!" Well.....no one has ever seen the Great OZ...even I've never seen him! And ...."I am the most interesting man in the world!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

;)

Not that anyone appointed you the forum word police or anything like that (or did they...?), but you may want to consider the fact that there are many here of other nationalities who are not of English language and use online translators to communicate here. Perhaps you might care to help them rather than chastise them?

Would you consider your above comment helpful? or friendly? or even necessary?