Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 8 April 2015

Adam Montana

I apologize for the confusion and I'll edit the post.

Turki is officially as "out" as Shabibi, which is to say he's not really "out"... but according to CBI.iq, the new "head cheese" is 

Mr.Ali Mohsen Ismail

Not that it matters, but for the record... I'll edit the post.

:shrug:

Wait ... what ???

cool-condor-full-bodied.jpg

WHO's on First?

• Upvote 3

We will certainly see what is going to occur with the HCA / HCL. I still don't believe that HCL is the lynch pin of the RV. They have great areas of criticality with security, counterfeiting, corruption in government, etc. Further, I believe that they are fine operating with the HCA and the modifications they have made since March. Signing or reading it for the first and second time and subsequently putting it in the Gazette will not trigger the RV.  We still seem to have a way to go folks.

Totally agree with your comment.!!

We still have a way to go. Looking forward to 2016 for a possible increase of the exchange rate Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

I apologize for the confusion and I'll edit the post.

Turki is officially as "out" as Shabibi, which is to say he's not really "out"... but according to CBI.iq, the new "head cheese" is 

Mr.Ali Mohsen Ismail

Not that it matters, but for the record... I'll edit the post.

:shrug:

not to worry my friend, you have been busy putting together our venture on how to make profits with me in a thong,

my tan lines probably threw you off

could happen to anyone,

dewitte totally got confussed after i mentioned it, all he could think about

serious thanks for all that you and the mods do, class act you are my friend

god bless

davis

aka thong master

• Upvote 4

It was all I tried NOT to think about.  You know that.  Still in recovery.  Doing better now.  Down to only a slight twitch in my left arm.  Doc said I just have to finish this last bottle of meds and do another e-val to establish normal neuron transmitter paths and then I should be OK.  It's been a long road to recovery.

Davis, you're not a thong master, you're a thong Monster and not in a good way.

• Upvote 5

It was all I tried NOT to think about.  You know that.  Still in recovery.  Doing better now.  Down to only a slight twitch in my left arm.  Doc said I just have to finish this last bottle of meds and do another e-val to establish normal neuron transmitter paths and then I should be OK.  It's been a long road to recovery.

Davis, you're not a thong master, you're a thong Monster and not in a good way.

hahahaha thong monster only if i get to use your avatar pic there.

hope you are well my friend, and by the way me in a thong is always a good way.

• Upvote 3

can anyone tell me what is the best thing to do with all the 50's I have before they become worthless the end of April

i would think find a dealer who will accept them and get rid of them now, probably a cut off date for them also

There you go "thinking" again Davis.  I thought we talked about this before.  Hasn't that got you in quite a bit of trouble in the past?  And giving advice on top of that?  So now you're thinking and giving advice at the same time?  Geez, you are in way over your head.  Does dianea know about your thong issues.  You should disclose all your Issues before dispensing what you perceive as advice.  You seem to have done OK this time but you should be glad I caught you before you started dispensing more "advice" and got yourself into more trouble.  Others who read this post should also keep an eye on Davis.  We'll keep this a group project.  Thank you all.  Good day.  End.

There you go "thinking" again Davis.  I thought we talked about this before.  Hasn't that got you in quite a bit of trouble in the past?  And giving advice on top of that?  So now you're thinking and giving advice at the same time?  Geez, you are in way over your head.  Does dianea know about your thong issues.  You should disclose all your Issues before dispensing what you perceive as advice.  You seem to have done OK this time but you should be glad I caught you before you started dispensing more "advice" and got yourself into more trouble.  Others who read this post should also keep an eye on Davis.  We'll keep this a group project.  Thank you all.  Good day.  End.

hahahahahahahahaha

terrible day and at least i got a laugh 

• Upvote 2

besides DWITTE... does everyone know about your tattoo????

Well, I was going going to keep it a secret but since you've exposed me Snow, I think you should start the conversation.  But before you do, I can't even tell if your pic is of the front or back.  Body looks like front, jeans look like back.  So bag on me, I don't know.

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my large notes in the mail today from Xchange of America.   They even sent me a 250 note extra and the letter stated that they were happy to do the exchange and hope that we can do business in the future.

can anyone tell me what is the best thing to do with all the 50's I have before they become worthless the end of April

There's A Thread In The RV And Dinar Questions Section - See The Top Quote !

U Can Also Just Click On The Link Below ! ;)

Just wanted everyone to know that I got my large notes in the mail today from Xchange of America. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199177-update-on-50s-exchange/#ixzz3WyrlohU0

B)    B)    B)