Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary citizen: the next meeting will see the inclusion of oil and gas law

yota691

History of edits:: 04/11/2015 ten twenty-eight • 58 visits readable
story_img_5527c77a5b89f.jpg
[baghdad - where] 
Deputy for the National Alliance, said the existence of political consensus between the political blocs to pass the oil and gas law.
And between Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "oil and gas from the important laws law but had previously introduced in the previous legislative session of the parliament did not get agreement on the approval," adding that "in the current session of the House of Representatives, there will be a political consensus to pass the Act by the political blocs. " 
He noted that "there are some remarks about the oil and gas law, but we are waiting for his presentation in the House of Representatives for the purpose of a pass. 
He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Zahid al-Abadi, said 18 of this March, for [where], that " Previous government has sent oil and gas Pencchth amended Act 2011 was sent currently before the Commission on oil and energy to the prime minister and we are waiting for the answer from the government for the purpose of reading within the Committee and submitted to the House of Representatives for the first reading, "adding that" the Council of Ministers demanding to send him to read inside The Committee therefore be submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament for inclusion on the agenda of the House agenda. " 
The oil minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said in a 12 month in a statement that the absence of a law on oil and gas is the reason to raise the current crises faced by Iraq. 
It is said that the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary received, a letter from the government spends adoption of a draft oil and gas law, the 2011 edition. 
The committee member said Razak Mheibes, told [where], "that" the Commission has not yet with the Presidency decided to read it, adding that the laws that can read Committee, are exempt foreign contractors and secondary, fees contractors on the geographic area within the oil rounds Turakhis.anthy

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200589-deputy-for-the-national-confirms-the-existence-of-a-political-consensus-to-pass-the-oil-and-gas-law/#ixzz3X0IrI3bs

He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200399-parliamentary-citizen-the-next-meeting-will-see-the-inclusion-of-oil-and-gas-law/#ixzz3X1oqAne5

First I would like to apologize for delaying in my reply.

I wanted to throw some KoolAid into this discussion for Adams amusement,  :lmao:  , Love ya bro.

But seriously, this is not the first time we have seen this statement.  

Baghdad calls for the lifting of sanctions on Iran welcomes nuclear deal

10:43: 04/03/2015
iran2-4-2015bb.jpg

Khandan - welcomed Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, framework agreement, which took place between the states (1 + 5) with Iran over Iran's nuclear program. The Abadi said in a statement issued by his press office, "the need for the entire region to be free of nuclear weapons and that is lifting all economic sanctions on the Iranian people, the neighbor where the Iraqi people have suffered in the past from the sanctions have hurt him very much. " He Abadi hope "that reached a final agreement ending all the problems related to this file", pointing out that "the agreement proved to resort to dialogue will be saved Nations of the problems and the ravages of wars and disasters. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200205-baghdad-calls-for-the-lifting-of-sanctions-on-iran-welcomes-nuclear-deal/#ixzz3X1uRAGVW

I eluded to this somewhat before. Something tells me that what were seeing is 

far more than anyone ever expected.

China is making major moves

on the financial scene. But Iraq has been working for ten yrs to become a world 

super power with a reserve currency status. Imagine if you will exactly how the 

powers that be in Iraq feel when they see that the IMF is in talks with China about

their currency being a reserve currency. And seeing that China seems to be bullying

there way there while Iraq has been kissing butt for all this time to do what the IMF

demands. I submit to everyone that these events could possibly accelerate our desires.

Considering that Iraq would be a part of the World Bank and the IMF and NOT AIIB.

This could be a way for Western control over the world financial scene to remain 

somewhat intact. Lest we all forget that it is Babylon, not China, That the bible says

will rule in the end.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199422-petraeus-weighs-in-on-iraq/#ixzz3X2J0yQgZ

As is my want, I consider all things under the umbrella of biblical theology.

Having said that consider how things appear to be unfolding.

We've all been watching Iran interfere with the affairs of Iraq for years.

Everyone knew that Maliki was Iran's man. And that Iran has several PM's

that are actually Iranian citizens. Would it really be a stretch to say that Iran doesn't 

want Iran to become a superpower in the middle east? Under the guise of becoming a 

Global Superpower with a world reserve currency and a vision for global dominance 

through the use of it's money and the controlled use of Islam, Iraq would be the greatest

threat to Iran's exportation of world terror. Indeed it would be the end of the Ayatollah.

Consider the volatility of the U.S. dollar. 

For yrs now the Fed has been printing dollars like skittles.  And that money has found its 

way into the central banks of the world. The reasons for doing this are well know in the 

​financial world, so I wont go into the reasons here. I am more interested in why the 

supposed most intelligent men we have would do what is arguably the dumbest thing

ever to their own currency. And that is up for speculation, so let me SPECULATE.  :shrug:  

Did we just pay someone off? 

The only reason that I, a Road Scholar, can think of for such action is that we wanted to 

pay someone for something. And I strongly suspect that someone was not Iraq, but the 

rest of the world. We needed the world to accept the sudden increase of the Iraqi dinar.

Something that the world has never seen before. It is understandable that few would accept 

the dinars sudden rise to a reserve currency, and therefor would not want it. So we flood the 

world's central banks with dollars. Something they all respect and trust. I'm sure everyone 

thought it was a great plan. But there was one big problem. 

Iran wasn't part of the plan. 

Ever wonder why SUDDENLY Obama wanted to get a nuclear deal with Iran? And he seems to 

want it so badly that he's willing to give Iran EVERYTHING they want. Well, when Iraq didn't 

raise the dinar as planed, the world began wondering to themselves about the trillions of dollars 

we flooded them with. How long can America remain the world superpower. And they began looking

for a way out. 

Enter AIIB 

China-IMF talks underway to endorse yuan as global reserve currency

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/198912-china-imf-talks-underway-to-endorse-yuan-as-global-reserve-currency/#ixzz3X2TT6Wci

It seems that the Chinese have decided to provide another way and what's more telling 

is how fast EVERYONE jumped on board. Our closest allies didn't even hesitate. That alone 

should tell everyone exactly where the dollar stands. But I digress.

Did anyone notice that Obama and the State Department did everything they could to 

get the deal with Iran before the end of the first quarter? Something tells me were up against 

a deadline. So much so that it seems we capitulated to every desire of Iran. All the while the 

Iraqi Parliament was working overtime to enact key laws. 

So what went wrong? Iran did. It seems that there is no deal that they are going to take that

will give Iraq up. Ever wonder why immediately after the White House announcement of the 

deal with Iran we see members of Parliament claiming that the deal would be good for Iraq? 

How is a nuclear deal with the most psychotic nation on earth good for anyone? Simple,

make the deal, raise the value of the dinar. Give the dinar reserve status, say goodbye to AIIB.

Then take Iran out by whatever means necessary. What? you don't think that a  pansy azz 

President like Obama would do that?

Enter lurch 

Kerry: We will support the Middle East countries threatened by Iran

Kerry said, during the interview, "Obviously, we are not looking for confrontation, but we can not get away from our alliances and friendships and the need to stand with those who feel threatened as a result of the choices Iran."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200467-kerry-we-will-support-the-middle-east-countries-threatened-by-iran/#ixzz3X2YGwAuk

And that statement was just recently made, after Iran publicly announced there was no deal 

with America. But if you really want to know what Obama is capable of see this....

Obama Threatens Iran with Nuclear War

In his latest statements, President Obama has expressively warned Iran against an imminent nuclear strike. The surprising remarks by the politician who snatched the Nobel Peace Prize for his conciliatory stance in recent years, violated the UN Charter and astounded public opinion.

“The continued presence of all options on the table”; this is the disappointing message which a Nobel Peace Prize laureate dispatches internationally. In his latest interview with CBS news, American President Barack Obama refused to rule out the possibility of a military strike against Iran by harking back to the famous catchphrase of former U.S. President George W. Bush who once devised, regarding Iran’s nuclear program, the popular sentence of “all options are on the table

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-threatens-iran-with-nuclear-war/18644

That was from Apr 15th 2010

So when is this, big event, going to take place? Well now that is the 64 thousand dollar question.

Or is it?

"It's time to do what we have stated all of us, as if approving the budget, we will seek within 6 months or less, to sit down together to develop a comprehensive, fair and constitutional solutions to this thorny issue."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200215-oil-minister-understanding-the-oil-between-baghdad-and-erbil-is-a-reality-and-must-be-developed/#ixzz3X2bJu2Vb

That's an article about resolving the budget issues.

“This has been a long time coming,” Obama said. “It is a good deal, a deal that meets our core objectives … If this framework leads to a final, comprehensive deal, it will make our country, our allies and our world safer.”

The framework, the culmination of marathon talks between world leaders in Lausanne, provides the basis for a more comprehensive nuclear agreement that is to be reached by 30 June.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200178-barack-obama-says-historic-agreement-with-iran-meets-core-objectives/#ixzz3X2cnvpAL

But that doesn't mean we'll see the rv in June. I'm simply pointing out that we seem to 

still be on some kind of timetable. I suspect that if Iran doesn't give up it's interest in Iraq 

by June then America will most likely take sever action against Iran. I am not in any way 

saying that I would support such a move, only pointing out what seems to be Obama's 

plan. And why is it that Obama would want the rv so bad as to give Iran everything?

Well for one thing if, as it has been rumored for over a decade, that America has five

trillion dinar how far do you think that would go to shoring up our economy? And just think 

about how Obama could make his Health Care Act look as if it was working with that kind of 

money. If there was an rv. Lest we forget that Obama is a narcissist and therefor 

considers himself as the greatest President ever. How's that gonna work if his trademark

legislation were to fail?

But in reality, everything is under God's timing 

https://youtu.be/0DP4499Bbhw

The Coming Shemitah 5775 (2014/5) & Jubilee Year 5776 (2015/6)

The next "Shemitah" or "Biblical Sabbatical Year" runs from:

September 25, 2014 until… September 13, 2015.

http://www.pray4zion.org/thecomingshemitahjubileeyear57745.html

It should be noted that each of the blood moons has fallen and will fall on Jewish Holy days.

It seems that God has his own plan. 

I know in my heart that all of these events are tied together and that for better or worse 

were about to see something major and radical happen. The real question that we all should be 

asking ourselves is 

ARE YOU READY.  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy