Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary citizen: the next meeting will see the inclusion of oil and gas law

yota691

Wait .... What?  Kind of slipped this in at the end of the article.

He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

What does the "Nuclear Deal" , Sanctions with Iran, and our nuclear agreements with other major powers have anything to do with the HCL going before Parliament?

Are they actually looking for something a little extra here that could cause a delay in passing the HCL?

Edited by djgabrielie
  • Upvote 2

Special / newspaper integrity / Osama success - confirmed citizen Bloc member Hassan Khalati, that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports is needed to expedite the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the governments of the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Iraq is not importing Oil, they are exporting it. The general budget is based on the amount of Oil Exported and the funds that are derived from this exporting.

Edited by djgabrielie
  • Upvote 1

"...the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries."

I don't see how an Iran free of to sell oil is good for Iraq. Oil prices will fall for sure.

Actually the wording and amendments are from the council of minster, then submitted to parliament.. the house of representative only vote's with the new rules of procedure. It's a yeah or nay.... 

I should clarify that Major laws such as the HCA, Amnesty, Justice and Accountability, Article 140 are required a census by all party's as stated by the activation of the Political agreement in which was promised by Abadi when he was elected PM and not a Majority rule... 

Citizen: Visit Abadi Kurdistan broke the deadlock between Baghdad and Erbil

09/04/2015 12:02 | Number of Views: 110

Font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
6-4-201503.JPG

Direction Press / Private

I returned MP for the Bloc citizen covenants Abdul-Zahra, on Thursday, Prime Minister's visit to Kurdistan Haider Abadi policy as being solved a lot of differences between Baghdad and Erbil, as well as discuss a lot of other files.

Abdul-Zahra in an interview with "The trend Press" confirmed that the visit Abadi came at the right time after it was differences and problems threaten the relationship of the parties and threatens to further aggravation, especially the last oil agreement, indicating that al-Abadi break the deadlock, which was covering the nature of the relations between Kurdistan and the center.

She added that the country is going through tough times and challenges require solve all dilemmas among all politicians partners, including the Kurds in order to be a full-time orientation towards the eradication of terrorism, noting that the Peshmerga forces will be among the troops participating in the liberation of the city of Mosul.

It is worth mentioning that the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, arrived on Monday (April 6, 2015), to Erbil Airport at the head of senior military and government delegation, as he was of welcoming the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, where he discussed with Kurdish officials three files with regional officials, the agreement file Baghdad and Erbil, and file recovery areas of control "Daash", including the liberalization of Mosul, and file displaced.

Edit / Ali Rahim al-Lami

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota....Maybe the HCA was just that, an agreement to go ahead and have a workin' platform for the HCL as an agreement to adjust the (supposed) laws with amendments to blow smoke for the real issue of Article 8...There's just too much goin' forward, to be based on an assumption that everyone is all of a sudden goin' to hold hands and start singin' ''Kum By Yah'' as they have divine intervention with this HCL pivotal point vote. Especially with the questionable issues detouring the HCA to a HCL could all be adjusted with admenments after the law is pasted ....Too many issues pointin' toward bein' Article 8 compliant before Iraq's allowed international approval on the HCL requirements....Just throwin' this out there to see if anybody else is startin' to see the picture that seem to be apparent to me...There are laws to govern people like me....   :confused:    :ph34r:  :trash:  :trash2:

• Upvote 1

I am ready for my pain to go away. It has been a tough 7 years for my family and I. This would get us straight. I am with you on this one. JM1145.

Morning Chuck,I feel your pain every morning when I try to get up for work,30 plus years of construction takes a toll on the human body. Hopefully it gets better for all of us soon and not Iraqs soon.

• Thanks 1

Wait .... What?  Kind of slipped this in at the end of the article.

He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.[/size]

What does the "Nuclear Deal" , Sanctions with Iran, and our nuclear agreements with other major powers have anything to do with the HCL going before Parliament?[/size]

Are they actually looking for something a little extra here that could cause a delay in passing the HCL?

I have a suspicion about this that I voiced before.

When I get home this afternoon I will find the pervious

Post and elaborate more.