Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary citizen: the next meeting will see the inclusion of oil and gas law

yota691

Parliamentary citizen: the next meeting will see the inclusion of oil and gas law

08/04/2015 10:22 | Number of Views: 536

Font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. A member of the citizen Bloc Hassan Khalati Wednesday that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports must be to speed up the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Khalati said in a statement to the Agency / Source News / "The next Council of Representatives will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

"The said law is important because it solves many of the dilemmas that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country, noting that" there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget is based totally dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.

He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

These are the steps according to me :twocents:

1st Reading and discussion of the oil and gas law in the house of representatives

Agree on changes

Send back to the committee to re-write the changes

Send back to the house of representatives for second reading

NO MORE CHANGES!!!! (remember, this is according to me)

Agree to the wording of the changes

Publish in the Gazette

wait 3 days to actually see it is LAW in the Gazette

wait for the RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The next session begins on the 14th. However, it does not mean the oil and gas agreement will be on day one of the session. 

You all know that if it should get passed on the 14th that we would never be able to shut up Luigi. Yet then again Luigi said that April 30, 2015 and likely every individual day in between.

I wonder how long the process docneedles mentioned , would take.

These are the steps according to me :twocents:

1st Reading and discussion of the oil and gas law in the house of representatives

Agree on changes

Send back to the committee to re-write the changes

Send back to the house of representatives for second reading

NO MORE CHANGES!!!! (remember, this is according to me)

Agree to the wording of the changes

Publish in the Gazette

wait 3 days to actually see it is LAW in the Gazette

wait for the RV

Actually the wording and amendments are from the council of minster, then submitted to parliament.. the house of representative only vote's with the new rules of procedure. It's a yeah or nay.... 

• Upvote 4

I found the very last part of the article interesting: 

""the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

FWIW Rush today said the nuclear deal with Iran was BAD for Iraq. 

Myself, I have no idea.  Haven't paid attention like I suppose I should have. 

Isn't Obama trying to push something through Congress without even producing the document of agreement between the US and Iran?  Or do I totally misunderstand?

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From Parliament While Spiking The Coffee With Randalln's Red Bull To Speed Things Up !

Deputy for the National Adoption of the oil and gas law will set the oil policy in the country

06/04/2015 11:10 |

Direction Press / Private

MP for the National Alliance Khalati Hassan, said on Monday that the state budget is entirely dependent on oil imports must be to speed up the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Khalati in an interview with "The trend Press," said that "the next House of Representatives sessions will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

He explained that the Act is important because it solves many of the dilemmas that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country.

And between Khalati that there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget depends entirely dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.

He added that the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran, would be for the benefit of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries

Called Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, to approve oil and gas law, as he emphasized that the ministry is seeking to achieve a true partnership with the provincial councils in the oil trading and contracting with companies.

Abdul-Mahdi, and pointed out that "the ministry is seeking to achieve a true partnership between the provincial council and the ministry itself," adding that "the workshop stressed the things that pertain to the oil extracted and how the direct supervision by the local government in partnership with the Ministry of Oil."

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/53240.html

(by walkingstick)

Khalati: Insert the oil and gas law in the next session of parliament

Special / newspaper integrity / Osama success - confirmed citizen Bloc member Hassan Khalati, that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports is needed to expedite the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the governments of the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Khalati said in a statement (newspaper integrity) that "the next House of Representatives sessions will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on its agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

He explained that "the Act is important because it solves many of the problems that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country, noting that" there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget is based totally dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.

The MP for the coalition of citizen that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony between different At.anthy 4

http://alestiqama.com/?p=160277

CAN ANYBODY SUPPLY A LINK TO THIS ARTICLE

• Upvote 1