Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House replaces Easter Bunny with a bat

divemaster5734

OK, fine, the Easter Bunny is a commercial tool, like Santa.

Used by merchants to promote sales.

It is offensive to some.

And it definitely takes away from the real meaning of the weekend.

But to replace it with a freaking bat????

Really??

It's all just part of the insanity package in the white house today.

I'll bet ocrap spent months laughing at all the soon to be disappointed kids expecting some idiot in a bunny costume.

It's just a little thing, totally warped, demented, and wholly designed to be just another slap at American tradition...........DM

White House replaces Easter Bunny with a bat

cover040615-1.jpg

The lily white and seashell- pink eared Easter bunny must be a—big, bad racist.

That’s right, Peter Cottontail, being white as a cloud is racist, doesn’t teach the dangers of global warming to little Easter egg-hunting children, so the White House has already replaced him/her/it (LGBT politically correct) with a big, black live bat for this year’s ‘traditional’ Easter egg roll.

Dry your tears, children, Peter Cottontail will no longer go “hop, hop, hopping along”.

That was just a song, and Obama is singing a different tune.

It may be Easter where you are, but for all the children among the 35,000 Easter egg hunters on the White House lawn today,  it’s cultural Marxism, writ big.

From the gleeful Washington Post reportage on the replacement of the Easter Bunny,  you’d think that the last nail had finally been pounded into the coffin of capitalism.

“Kamilah, a Malayan Flying Fox, is helping educate kids about bats’ role as pollinators. (Organization for Bat Conservation). (Washington Post, April 6, 2015)

“What has big ears and soft fur and will be greeting children at the White House Easter Egg Roll today?

“A giant bat, of course.”

Peter Cottontail will no longer go hop, hop, hopping along anybody’s bunny trail now that the Marxist bat of sustainable ecosystems has been officially installed.

Parents: Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Cinderella will soon be undergoing sex change operations to better reflect the Gender Battles of Our Times.  Anyone caught with Limbaugh’s ‘Rush Revere and the American Revolution’ will be branded as a dissident.

“Instead of the petting zoos of years past, Kamilah, a Malayan flying fox, will be hanging out — or, rather, hanging upside-down — off Rob Mies. As Kamilah’s spokesman and the executive director of the Organization for Bat Conservation, Mies will explain bats’ role in the ecosystem. (Post)

“Bats are important pollinators of bananas and avocados, the cacao plant, which we make chocolate from, and even the agave plant, which we make tequila from,” Mies says.

“Kamilah is just the bat for the job, Mies says: She’s outgoing, charismatic and loves people. However, like most bats, she is nocturnal.

“She can be a little groggy in the morning, and we have to be at the White House at 4:30 a.m. to go through security and be sniffed by police dogs,” Mies says. “I wish I could give her a little cup of coffee or something.

“When people see Kamilah’s 5-foot wingspan and cute, pointy face, they are often “shocked but not scared,” Mies says. Plus, the giant bat is a good role model for Michelle Obama’s healthy eating initiative, as she mostly eats fruit.”

What’s a little shock when you’re a 3-year-old little gaffer sussing out chocolate eggs?

Why should the small fry of the day be allowed to live in their innocent fairytale world, when Barack and Michelle Obama can read them their own version of global warming fairytales?

Why should the tradition of Easter at the White House that survived through a long bevy of ‘other presidents’, a tradition dating back all the way to 1878 when Congress kicked would-be egg rollers off of their lawn and President Rutherford B. Hayes invited them to the White House instead, when cultural Marxism is running the show?

“President Jimmy Carter introduced a petting zoo in 1977, which included a 1,200-pound steer named Big Red. (Post)

“Kamilah, however, will be the best animal attraction yet, Mies says.

“I think kids will be more intrigued by the bat than an Easter bunny — unless that bunny is hopping around with a basket full of chocolates,” he says.

And for any little toddlers who may be frightened off by Kamilah’s fabled 5-foot wingspan and be disappointed that a bat got to replace the Easter Bunny, so what, as far as the Obamas are concerned, it’s time they learned about the ecosystem from a fruit-eating bat, anyway.

• Upvote 5

I am just sick at the crap being dumped on us by this crazy. He isn't sane . . . surely to God, he isn't sane. Not and do such ugly, awful, tradition-altering things as this, and to do it to little kids who have been told they will see the Easter Bunny.  There's just something vile and rotten in the White House these days. Even Michee can't silly-grin her way through this one. .

• Upvote 2

It feels like agitation to stir the simmering pot of WTF? stew!

When I was in culinary school we never studied  "WTF Stew".  Got the recipe for it?    :P

If you don't stir it.....the F sticks to the sides.   B) 

That was funny........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

***///

Dang it.... :mellow: ... now MIT is gonna have to go to therapy 3 days a week..... :(

I just don't know if I'll be able to cope..... :(     First the dinars taking forever and now this .........I just dont know........ :shakehead:  :(

• Upvote 2

***///

Talking about the RV Fairy brought it back around to main topic, 

albeit not White House Bats..... oh, well.  :confused2:

Once we saw SNOW's cute BAT CAT, we were off and running anyway...!   :lol:  :P

Not to worry MIT.....I got this.   :peace:   WTF stew is an essential part of Easter Bat's diet.   :D 

***///

...and there ya go !    It's Back on like Donkey Kong !   :D

• Upvote 1

When I was in culinary school we never studied  "WTF Stew".  Got the recipe for it?    :P

Yeah... You start with a peck of lies, add a generous amount of misdirection, accusations and disrespect, throw in every piece of fat the media will chew on and blame on med-high until bubbly.  No nutritional value.  ;)

Who cares... let the commies have their Easter Bat! Bigger fish... :peace:

• Upvote 4