Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Test...Test...Could The System Be Gearing Up?

Luigi1

from Guru Already Blessed & Guru Mira

April  5 2015  Already Blessed

TONY SAYS....BANK WEALTH MANAGERS ALREADY HAD A MEETING....THEY SHARED SOME INFO AND WERE AVISED TO BE AWARE OF A CUSTOMER SURGE THIS WEEK....HOW'S THAT? TNT EXCLUSIVLY FOR YOU....HAPPY EASTER FROM TNT.

April  5 2015  Guru Mira

This was just posted on TNT Chat....a friend tells me it could be significant....fractions of cents adjustments can ready the system for rate changes....i.e., I think he said a site 2006 April showed something similar which put Iraq in +$5.....temporarily....I don't know how this works....just letting you know....some may know more whether this is significant....at least he thinks this may be indicative they are gearing up....Go RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

wow!   I just happen  too look at the bottom of page ,  either we all just  arrived  from  family deals and things ,  or  luii is getting a following  :rodeo:   and  what I guess is  not better  I  gotta stop by and see  the train wreck  :P

32  users   at  this  time