Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-8-2015

TexasGranny

Hi Adam. Is it possible for CBI to block any exchange (IQD to other currencies) process outside of Iraq except for those that have an Iraq-related bank accounts after the RV? Maybe they want to minimize the exchange that may be done by ISIS personnel outside of Iraq, just my curiosity. 

I apologize to HBO for commenting or answering a posted question. With the smart phone the comment was posted and could not be deleted.

Thank you Adam and your support team for all that you have done. I feel the time for

RV is near! Do you think that Option trading

Might start during a float, before float or ever?

Hello,

Do you think that a change to monetary policy can occur after the first quarter of the year? I think I read somewhere that the budget and several other things were going to be retroactive to January first once implemented but that it needed to occur before April first so as to still be in the first quarter. Perhaps this was just goo roo poo? What's your opinion Adam? Thank you.

Hi Adam, I have read articles stating the HCL is done just not implemented.It seems every week 10 more things surface that have to be completed or needs attention.Here we are in the 4th month of the year and I see it slipping by as May and June will probably do the same. how much more currency do they have to remove from circulation?  Abadi and CBI supposedly stated the value of the dinar would increase within "two Weeks".  Is this more BS?  I keep hearing that Iraq is running out of money.................where do we stand?  thanks