Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Eagle Has Landed...New IQD Has Landed.

Luigi1

from Guru S3A...

April 2 2015  S3A

27 747's flew into Baghdad with holds full of new IQD. They have been printed by the De La Rue company under a 120 Million Dollar contract. All serial numbers have been logged and the Iraqi government has authorized their distribution. The logged serial numbers, if stolen will be known and made worthless.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 19

***///

It couldn't be Uncle Sam flying in all the IQD we've had stored in those warehouses in New Jersey, could it ? :shrug:

After we crashed Sadaam's party, US Troops were pulling it all out of Sadaam's hiding places, loading it all

on pallets and filling planes with the stuff headed for our shores.  Gold, too. :salute:

Or is that our take/booty...?    ...Finder's Keepers, losers weepers...  :P

If it is "new" currency, it could have come from that company in Spain we heard had landed the contract to print it for the CBI.

Hell, we don't know....  :confused2: 

But does guruS3A know either...? really...?  

Is he there on the ground with Biden to meet the planes and drive the forklift ? <_< 

• Upvote 1

Wow, 27, 747's why not 33? Where do they come up with this B.S. and why? I'm not a load master, maybe someone here, knows about how many pallets of currency would fit on just 1 747? I think  people, have said before, how much money was on a pallet! Just when, I think I have heard every dozie concerned with this investment, out pops another! with a new poo-roo to boot! I have to admit I did get a chuckle, I have personally seen what will fit on a C-5 (that's the transport you can drive thru) ! I never will forget the 1st time I saw one of those bad boys, Its a remarkable aircraft.  :salute:

• Upvote 6

from Guru S3A...

April 2 2015 S3A

27 747's flew into Baghdad with holds full of new IQD. They have been printed by the De La Rue company under a 120 Million Dollar contract. All serial numbers have been logged and the Iraqi government has authorized their distribution. The logged serial numbers, if stolen will be known and made worthless.

Hey Luigi just an FYI ... a guru normally knows of what they speak - may I suggest you begin using a more apt title ...

like fibber S3A ... or even from ...

unbelievable S3A

• Upvote 1

And Luigi has been doing so good since his "forced vacation".  I wonder what made him regress back to his old ways.  Come on Luigi, you were doing so good, trying to only post respectable BS and then add your thoughts and questions to it.  Oh well.  Maybe you should change their posts.  

27 747s ???  Really??  If you would have changed that to 2 or 3 you might have hooked a newbie or two but not anyone else.  This is just fuel to attack you.  I think you like the color red better than green.  See Luigi, this is how you spew BS without really offending anyone.

Airtech  I "think" a pallet of $100 bills is somewhere around $700 million to $1 Billion.  I saw a show once on where the US was flying pallets of the stuff to Iraq during the war to keep things going.  The ministers had stacks of money in their offices to do with as they chose.  Stealing it was their first choice of course.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 5

Research indicates this was originally posted, word for word, in 2003.  You might want to do a little research before you post.

Below is a portion of the text from another website:

"Sept 27 2003, 27 747's flew into Baghdad with holds full of Iraqi Dinar. They had been printed by the De La RUE company under a 120 million dollar contract. There are 6 countries where this company prints out of, England , Sri Lanka , Malta, Kenya, Germany and Spain."

• Upvote 2