Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Historic Funds & TRN Released...Iraq on Blackout.

Luigi1

from S3A...LindaR...

No internet in Iraq since yesterday.

Delta...ITeam told me no internet in Iraq.

Obama signs EO yesterday.

USA on the gold standard.

March 28 the new US TRN released.

Old USD FRN to be devalued by 45%.

New UST devalued by 3%.

This will prevent the collapse of the Dollar.

BIS released the funds last Thursday.

Funds released globally are now live.

TRN released in Europe first then USA.

Formal announcement Sunday the 6th.

Affective in USA on Monday.

The global reset has occurred. during reset.

Banks closed for 24 hours.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

Not true. I skyped with someone in Iraq yesterday.

Gold standard..riiiight. We have no gold

And the rest is too ignorant to even comment on.

***///

What about all that gold we "confiscated" and loaded onto US planes bound for home... :shrug:  

(Beautiful pics of this here in our DV Archives, btw....)

Didn't BUSHy mon say that was ours for "liberating Iraq" and to pay for Our expenses for same...? :confused2:

Somebody better check the vaults in Uruguay's banks under the accounts named "Bush".... <_<

We liked your post, OHIOCHIC !   :twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ  Financial Statements  31 December 2013

Page 29

(8)

Gold reserve In millions of IQD      2013       2012  

Gold reserve in CBI vault            192,491   266,588

Gold reserve abroad                1,709,234 1,591,598

Gold coins at CBI vault                1,480     2,050

1,903,205 1,860,236

• Upvote 2

U.S. on a gold standard ??

Puh-leeeze!!!

To be on a gold standard, one would have to own gold. Physical gold. Not paper gold or promises to have gold in the future.

Unless the government is planning to take all the gold from its citizens to accomplish this.

***///.

hobummer  has issued an Executive Order that Bitcoin be melted down and stored in Ft. Knox   :P

• Upvote 1

***///

What about all that gold we "confiscated" and loaded onto US planes bound for home... :shrug:  

(Beautiful pics of this here in our DV Archives, btw....)

Didn't BUSHy mon say that was ours for "liberating Iraq" and to pay for Our expenses for same...? :confused2:

Somebody better check the vaults in Uruguay's banks under the accounts named "Bush".... <_<

We liked your post, OHIOCHIC !   :twothumbs:

yeah, i forgot about those pics.  the ones with the soldiers sitting on a mountain of gold in what looked like a dumpster or something, lol.  What happened to all of that gold?????

yeah, i forgot about those pics.  the ones with the soldiers sitting on a mountain of gold in what looked like a dumpster or something, lol.  What happened to all of that gold?????

***///

Well, STAUNCHIE, 'OlBoy.... if it ain't in the bowels of Ft. Knox:confused2:

we'd sure like to know !

Seems to us that sort of war prize flows up-hill to the same 'families' over and over again....

Wonder if The Queen has been in her counting house lately....

or if anyone has crept into the basement of The Vatican recently to do inventory... <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///.

hobummer  has issued an Executive Order that Bitcoin be melted down and stored in Ft. Knox   :P

Bitcoin is a crypto currency  / Digital currency ...... its all numbers in a computer, there are some physical coins.

Most of the coins are brass or a metal alloy, some are solid silver and others are gold plated ...... very few are solid gold, certainly not enough to justify melting them down, I'm not sure of the numbers but I really doubt there are enought physical solid gold Bitcoins to be worth the hassle of the USG to melt them down.

• Upvote 1

Bitcoin is a crypto currency  / Digital currency ...... its all numbers in a computer, there are some physical coins.

Most of the coins are brass or a metal alloy, some are solid silver and others are gold plated ...... very few are solid gold, certainly not enough to justify melting them down, I'm not sure of the numbers but I really doubt there are enought physical solid gold Bitcoins to be worth the hassle of the USG to melt them down.

***///

...we know.... hence the joke..!! :confused2: Sorry you didn't 'get' us eluding to hobummer's incredible ignorance!  :tiphat: