Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Easter Sunday Possibly? Guru Jester Thinks So.

Luigi1

4-3-2015 Jester:   RV Easter Sunday Possibly? Guru Jester Thinks So.

BOEHNER IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE EAST...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE THEY DOING HANGING OUT THERE ALL WEEK YOU THINK? WORKING ON GETTING THINGS FINALIZED MAYBE? I LIKE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS LINED UP...THREE DAY WEEKEND ON THE WAY...AND ON FRIDAY THIS TIME...THE SAME DAY THE OTHER GUYS ARE USUALLY OFF TOO.

It appears Jester is leaning towards Easter Sunday as the big day. Your opine on this!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

BOEHNER IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE EAST...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE THEY DOING HANGING OUT THERE 

Luigi - Please Quit Dragging Over Ur Infatuation With Boehner's From The Dong Sites ! :o

:D     :D    :D

• Upvote 3

4-3-2015 Jester:   RV Easter Sunday Possibly? Guru Jester Thinks So.

BOEHNER IS STILL IN THE MIDDLE EAST...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE THEY DOING HANGING OUT THERE ALL WEEK YOU THINK? WORKING ON GETTING THINGS FINALIZED MAYBE? I LIKE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS LINED UP...THREE DAY WEEKEND ON THE WAY...AND ON FRIDAY THIS TIME...THE SAME DAY THE OTHER GUYS ARE USUALLY OFF TOO.

It appears Jester is leaning towards Easter Sunday as the big day. Your opine on this!

He's not only a Guru ....He's also a Jester... I mean, seriously......

bed.jpg

Easter rabbit says..play dead..maybe guru go away

Awesome

Luigi - Please Quit Dragging Over Ur Infatuation With Boehner's From The Dong Sites ! :o

:D     :D     :D

lol

• Upvote 1

I seriously do NOT think that any Muslim country is going to give a dang about a Christian holiday! :(

Or a Jewish holiday -Passover.

But then there's this. Passover always falls on the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox or the first full moon in the spring. Easter is the first Sunday after the beginning of Passover.

But Passover and Easter don't mean a hill of beans to the Muslims. It's the full moon that matters. This is seen as a time of good fortune. Our Western minds are quick to shrug this off as old wives tales and that sort of thing. But this is something that is very real for folks from the Near East and Middle East.

Just another point to ponder.

• Upvote 1

These days I am getting seriously worried!

Syria is under siege!

Iran is under sanctions! Yet still causing problems across the Middle East!

Saudi/Jordan/Pakistan/Egypt all ploying to go to war in Yemen! 

ISIS is still in Iraq and taking it's sweet time leaving!

Turkey is playing games with all sides!

We need to get paid BEFORE the stuff hits the fan!

Look folks, no blasphemy or insults intended but this can only work on Sunday if Okie rolls back a rock and steps out of a cave and sees his shadow. Then we'll know it's only six weeks to the RV. Or the Winnebago.

Winnebago???   Geez or Sheeeeezzzzzz, how old are you or how out of date am I.  Winnebago???  I thought they went out of business years ago.  Unless you're talking about moving into your old Winnie for a place to live.  If that be the case, that's a real bummer.  Been there, done that, back to doing that and in a way I kinda like it.  Bizarre circumstances, but I do kinda like it.  I may be retired, but the wife has ten more years.  That's the best part of this plan.  hahaha  Jokes on her.  hahahaha

• Upvote 1

Winnebago???   Geez or Sheeeeezzzzzz, how old are you or how out of date am I.  Winnebago???  I thought they went out of business years ago.  Unless you're talking about moving into your old Winnie for a place to live.  If that be the case, that's a real bummer.  Been there, done that, back to doing that and in a way I kinda like it.  Bizarre circumstances, but I do kinda like it.  I may be retired, but the wife has ten more years.  That's the best part of this plan.  hahaha  Jokes on her.  hahahaha

Hahaha! Good for you! I am old. And actually will be following your lead this summer. Retirement for me but my bride ha 7 mores years to work. Heh-heh-heh. Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box