Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sir, I will not obey that order.

How the Army is trying to educate Soldiers.

Intervene, Act , and Motivate (I. A.M.) STRONG is the Army's campaign to combat sexual harassment and sexual assault by engaging all Soldiers in preventing sexual assault before they occur.

"When I recognize a threat to my fellow Soldiers, I will have the personal courage to INTERVENE and prevent sexual assault. I will condemn acts of sexual harassment. I will not abide obscene gestures, language, or behavior. I am a Warrior and a member of a team. I will INTERVENE.

You are my brother, my sister, my fellow Soldier. It is my duty to stand up for you, no matter the time or place. I will take ACTION. I will do what's right. I will prevent sexual harassment and sexual assault. I will not tolerate sexually offensive behavior. I will ACT.

We are American Soldiers, MOTIVATED to keep our fellow Soldiers safe. It is our mission to prevent sexual harassment and sexual assault. We will denounce sexual misconduct. As Soldiers, we are all MOTIVATED to take action. We are strongest...together."

http://www.sexualassault.army.mil/index.cfm

• Upvote 1

Trinity... I love your passion but it's sooooo misplaced.  Has it occurred to you that the hyphenated-American perspective of perpetual victimization has betrayed you yet again?  Just as "hands up, don't shoot" was a lie that you were all too eager to believe and champion, now you're essentially saying that, due to a few bad apples, our fine military is not deserving of honor and distinction.  Are you so jaded that you can only find fault with those who serve and protect you?

The consequences of this administration squeezing out the high-value experienced warriors could be catastrophic.  In obama's wet dream of an androgynous new PC military, who will lead and inspire our soldiers?  Emotion-driven, feminized men do NOT inspire confidence, Trinity.

And the ANTI-American rhetoric gets old.  :salute:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

no i don't doubt what you wrote vietnam1969, i am perturbed by the level that many of you go to feed your hate.  it is not enough to note that obama didn't hold his hand over his heart but then you must turn it into some perverted interpretation by highlighting his hand being over his crotch as if this is done as some obscene gesture.  many of you allow yourselves to be fed a gospel by the likes of men like sean hannity for your truth.  but by now you all must realize that they are in the business of selling entertainment not truth.  instead, why not seek God for truth, why not spend time in his word, why not spend time praying and believing God to keep your country, why not trust God??  but instead you choose hannity over God because hannity feeds the fear and hate that abides within you.  love is the alternative and i invite you to try it.  perfect love has no fear.....there is no fear in love because perfect love casts out fear.  

as i leave this thread i present you with an eye opening picture that i am sure many of you will brush off with a handsome pardon.....your hate and fear will not allow you to realize the truth of your divisible stance

hannity-20071023-obama.jpg

TX --- I said nothing about hate at all but rather just stated a fact and sent a link to prove what I said. I did not highlight anything and you were the one to come up with the pervert part. To put this simply---- I do not like Obama (nothing said about hating the man) nor do I like the way he has been running his office and the business of the United States as well. He and his wife have put into action more harm for this country than any POTUS ever who has been in office IMO. This religious subject you are referring to is my business alone and so I will not comment on any of that. We evidently do not agree on certain things so I will stop it there. Arguing in chat will not help matters one way or another so you have a great day and a Happy Easter. Sorry if I got your feathers ruffled. 

• Upvote 4