Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Book: How to Make Millions Selling Iraqi Dinars

Seems to me we have two books available here on this website.

http://www.rvintel.com/

and

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Both of which are free, gratis of Adam Montana. :twothumbs: 

The VIP section which is limited to paid members only and of limited membership these days.  So hurry up and join!

If you think it is a scam, then don't join. I  myself think the IQD is not a scam and have been here for 5 years.

Thanks DT....I think the Green taste better than the Red but not as good as the Orange... 

Hey Skeetr, did you think that one up or did it just come back to you from childhood?

I just noticed the "HOOD" in childhood.  Maybe that's why I have all these problems.  I grew up in the Hood.  How many of you have ever heard of Santa Ana CA? It's a beautiful city, if you like living in a dump, right next to Anaheim.  Yep, Lovely barely describes it. End.

• Upvote 1

Lol - Notice How She Tried Using A Name Similar To Adam Montana ! :blink:

CNN Will Be Writing A New Dinar Publication Under The Name Of Gary Indiana ! :rolleyes:

It Will Be A Connect The Dots Book ...

:D     :D     :D

Gary, Indiana... The Jackson family... Another conspiracy theory.......

• Upvote 1

Dewitt, I was raised dirt poor and worked our fishin' camp on a lake in northeast La. called Caddo Lake...We had our own garden and traded fish we caught on our lines for milk and eggs from neighbors that had dairy cows and layin' hens...We didn't know what a handout was as the small community worked together for our own needs...I carried an old cigar box full of used crayons that were used by several of my friends that their dads wouldn't buy them any. When ya live in a town called Oil City...it draws a rough crowd of men...

For some reason people who owns websites and give you "information" in this investment love to use fake names.!

TNT

Bondlady

Frank

Delta

Kap

Adam Montana

another site

To be honest I don't like this way of doing business.!

Just my opinion.!

:excl:                                                     :excl:                                                          :excl:                                                          :excl:                                                        :excl:

Laid Back..... I understand ....but think about it this is the internet.  My name isn't "Millionaire in Training" and to be honest with you I wouldn't be comfortable with everyone knowing my real name and giving access to people looking any further.

It's all about privacy .   You gotta take it for what it's worth.    The funny thing is that if you look into it you can pretty much find out what their names are.    Others have already beaten you to that punch line and have found lots of information on all of them.

It's all good.  No worries.........  :peace:  :)

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Since the author isn't using their real name who knows if they are even a Dinar dealer. Could just be a lopster who realized this is a goog profitable niche to write a book about. Half the people involved in the blogs and stuff about Dinar don't even give a crap about the Dinar, they are internet markters who write about or blog about anything with high paying keywords. I'm not convinced it's actually a dealer. I wouldn't waste my money on the book but if anyone does would love to hear what its about or if there's anything really juicy the supposed dealer spills about.

Ha Ha Ha.... Very funny...  All I know is that one day my Dinar WILL be worth more then I paid for it. How much more? Who knows. When will it be worth more? Who knows. (soon I hope)  All I can tell you is that I'm in this thing for the long haul.....   :peace:

• Upvote 1

I'll bet all the lopster prisoners are dying to respond to this thread.  :lol:

And I bet they all own dinar!

Just out of pure curiosity I looked for said book by name and author and found nothing....hmmm

NO book!  It's a scenario for sure.  Many who sold lots of dinars all of a sudden thought they were brokers and ended up in orange jumpsuits.  We did right and good.  Made an investment..."ALL" investment is risk and this one is still playing out.