Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Book: How to Make Millions Selling Iraqi Dinars

Posted on 01 April 2015 .

The great Iraqi dinar scam, in which con artists peddle the false hope of a massive revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, seems to be finally dying out.

That makes the time right for one of the architects of the scheme to make some more money, this time writing a book about her road to riches.

Eve Dakota (not her real name) told Iraq Business Newsthat while the tricks used to gull people out of money are as old as civilization, the Iraqi dinar presented an opportunity probably unique in the history of scams.

Many of our victims believe there someone or something mysterious is controlling everything that happens, and we were able to tap in to that,” she said.

It appeals to some strands of Christianity, who see some association with the Book of Revelations and a resurgent Babylon; it appeals to the sort of conspiracy theorists who think that the CIA, Goldman Sachs, the Illuminati and the Republican Party have a grand plan for what they call a ‘Global Currency Reset (GCR)'; there are even people who think that this is all being controlled by extraterrestrial life forms.

All these people want to be on the inside, to be part of the chosen few who will profit spectacularly.

On top of all that, people desperately want to believe, with many even believing that by thinking positively and having ‘faith’ they can change the course of world events … these are the people we target.

Eve’s new book, “How to Make Millions Selling Iraqi Dinars“, will be launched later today.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2015/04/01/new-book-how-to-make-millions-selling-iraqi-dinars/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its sort of true...I mean ive thought Bout it a few times... u make 2.50 or around per dollar sold...no? So if you think about it you can make millings off dinar if your selling...and it never pans out or rvs...sure...but I look at history...and history shows the possibility of rv...so im stickkng with rv

• Upvote 3

All I can say is, no matter how the dinar turns out, is whoever this is writing this book, should first start investigating how the currency ever got to the U.S. to be sold, even though it was'nt, and stil is'nt an Internationally Recognized & Traded Currency?....This might have saved the writer much anguish to start with, but oh, there's profit in negattivity too is'nt there?...The U.S. Government, The U.S. Treasury, The Federal Reserve, The Central Bank of Iraq, The Government of Iraq, The World Bank, The IMF, etc., etc., etc...All know full well what is going on with the dinar, so if it is such a scam then where are they on stopping the sale of it?....Have'nt they had 12 years to stop it?...Especially if it is such a scam?...I think folks make money going both ways..and if it does'nt happen, IMO, I would say many will be looking at the authorities that allowed it to be sold....And if it does happen, these naysayers should be held accountable just as well!

The book is useless IMO.....just like when a hitman kills....who is the biggest villain..... the killer...or who it was that hired him...as per getting to the bottom of things?

• Upvote 3

This so called book is now on the top of my list of "Not going to buy and read" 

However, if any of you want to read a book by a member of your Dinarvet Family I have just finished my Novel called GIDEON....

I get it back from the Editor this week and pray it comes out over the "coming days"....

But seriously, I am hoping it comes out sometime this year....

Guess I had to do something constructive while waiting for the Dinar to RV....LOL!

• Upvote 1

Posted on 01 April 2015 .

Eve Dakota (not her real name) told Iraq Business News

Lol - Notice How She Tried Using A Name Similar To Adam Montana ! :blink:

CNN Will Be Writing A New Dinar Publication Under The Name Of Gary Indiana ! :rolleyes:

It Will Be A Connect The Dots Book ...

:D     :D    :D

• Upvote 3

For some reason people who owns websites and give you "information" in this investment love to use fake names.!

TNT

Bondlady

Frank

Delta

Kap

Adam Montana

another site

To be honest I don't like this way of doing business.!

Just my opinion.!

• Upvote 8

Fyi - Frank Uses His Real Name Including His Last Name Villa ! ;)

He And His Family Run A Mexican Food Restaurant In Toledo 

And He Also Claims To Be A Descendant Of Pancho Villa !      :undocumented:

:D     :D     :D

Agreed - It does make you think after waiting all these years and still no RV....Seems like every year these is a different hold-up..(HCL, Security, seated government, budget, etc) So it seemd to me that the article does have some truth to it - But I been waiting over 7 plus years now so I will continue to wait and maybe by some miracle this thing might RV.... :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1