Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 1 April 2015

Adam Montana

And a cat.

Thanks Adam, great post !  I'm with you, the details ready don't matter when it all settles out.  It seems that they have a plan and they're working it.  With all the wealth that they will have I do wish they would loosen those purse strings a little and come on out at a buck.

Creepy picture BJ

• Upvote 1

And a cat.

Thanks Adam, great post !  I'm with you, the details ready don't matter when it all settles out.  It seems that they have a plan and they're working it.  With all the wealth that they will have I do wish they would loosen those purse strings a little and come on out at a buck.

Creepy picture BJ

I know, but it was the best I could do on such short notice ...

Adam - I may have neglected to mention I appreciate you taking the time to post these weekly chats - and if it weren`t for your good-natured side I wouldn`t be able to post such pics on this site. 

* ummm ... I hope! *

k183_stagehook.jpg

• Upvote 3

Adam,

Heart skipped a beat this morning, we'll there's an understatement...

Unfortunately, patients is a virtue that I was not born with and has taken many, many decades to develop to this stage.

It is a work in progress but still far less than most of the members here, which I applaud.

Perhaps in the near future, all of our situations will be quite different and next years, "April Fools" will be a lot of fun between us.

As always, thank you for the update.

These things just take time.  Adam's referenced it to starting a company.  Yes, they have had lots of time but the ______ wasn't right.  Be it timing, players, government, or all of the above.  For Iraq, it has been like herding cats !!  No offense to Snow.  

Hopefully, everything is lining up properly now for the big show. 

• Upvote 1

Oooh ... Adam's got a wand !!!

funny-ugly-fairy-godmother-magic-wand-is

In that case I wand a new bank account ... please sir !!!!

That looks like a really ugly guy in a dress and if it's a girl then I'm not even gonna say nothing.  It looks like the guy is looking for something to play with.  If I knew how to do it, I would zero in on the "RV Wand".  I'd be happy if somebody showed me how to make it red.  Without beating it of course.

I'm pretty Laid Back but business is business.

For an increase of the exchange rate the CBI needs:

Seated Government ..... Done

Security..... Still working on it

Stability ..... Still working on it

Also the GOI and the CBI are working on:

Banking laws

Investment laws

Taxes

Developing private sector

Diversification of the economy

Civil laws

Pay scale

HCL

Step by step iraq continue moving forward in the right direction

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see an increase of the exchange by tomorrow but the reality is different. They have lots of work to do.

They are coming like a Phoenix Bird back from the ashes.!

Go iraq

Go dinar $1+

Thanks for the update Sir.!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for a very encouraging update.  :backflip: I love to do April Fool's jokes, so I was prepared for yours.  :bravo:

A couple of chats ago, you mentioned that you posted something every day on VIP, and I sent in a question on how to find them.  I never heard back, and I'm still looking???????  I must be missing a VIP link or something.  I am platinum.  Could you please help me?  I'd like to make Dinar Vets a part of my morning activities, too, as was mentioned above.  Thanks!

I apologize for the confusion - I don't make "a" specific post in the VIP section daily. What I meant was I am in the VIP section every day, and I make multiple posts on various subjects. Sometimes in response to others, sometimes as a new topic that I'm bringing to you all.

Hope that helps :twothumbs:

Yes I will do that now...

I see you are VIP now!

If you didn't get the welcome email, I would bet it's in your spam folder since you're using an AOL email account. Please see the "whitelist" link in my signature.

2. Defining where the money will go when it's found.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200068-adam-montana-weekly-1-april-2015/#ixzz3W4UxHheP

Did I miss something. I guess I'm a little slow this morning. Late night last night...got in at about 04:20.

I didn't know that we lost some money, could you clarify

Thx

WE didn't lose money - IRAQ lost money when the IQD was devalued. When they RV, that wealth will be "found".

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

I don't usually enter the fray to ask questions but I heard about something that makes me wonder... I heard that GOI has paid off back wages to its soldiers in dinar at a rate much higher than the official exchange, effectively doing an small internal test RV of the dinar. Have you run across anything on this?

I still think that RV won't occur until Mosel gets retaken. Driving out ISIS is good for GOI PR and a stabilizing factor for the RV. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

WE didn't lose money - IRAQ lost money when the IQD was devalued. When they RV, that wealth will be "found

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/200068-adam-montana-weekly-1-april-2015/page-2#ixzz3W58hWzOh

God i hope my wealth is right beside theirs

I want to be right beside Adam.  Then maybe I'll quit screwing up my life and live the rest working in some justifiable comfort.

Need to follow someone with some real $$ talent.  Adam is gonna have a hard time getting me off his heels.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3

Excellent, upbeat and insightful intro and update. 

Gracias el Montano!  :tiphat:

Not expecting anything this week as I doubt the Iraqis have any interest in giving further cause for celebration to those who's religious beliefs are different than their own. That said I look forward to the meeting in the US on 14 April and the days surrounding it.

Blessings to all, and if this is a season for celebration may it be a wonderful one for you and your family. :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam. (Wayne Fuller/Mandy06) here. That 1st part was so BAD HA! H!. If you can't have fun, don't do it. As alway, thank you and your staff for all you do. As per usual the meat of the chat was very good and informative. I have truly enjoyed the journey. GOOOOOOO RVVVVVVV.

• Upvote 2