Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 04/01/2015

yota691

OCR Bing Translation

Republic of Iraq CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

To all the banks I
A control 1 lastfta 6 onwards aldored
Guided World Bank almerkni epicanthic greetings
Further to the disciplines relevant to you, ئناءا folding steering tilt Chris Ministers amount to us under the CAP head Maki
Aldaa number m-t-f/m 43471 4 a/m/c 201, for the purpose of small actions alasaetaa çáöèíèí El kabd
Clamshell secretariats drawing alkmarki and safe there, rndet ^ of your customers almatorbine, Leopard to shaea ACP 1 ^ 07 of alstorey corrected to almilgh sinister alathrad Equalizer dinar badnolar, webmrf consider whether rad required asiradha are exempt from taxes and duties or fire are exempt, to hold you grilling her lauta ' by General llkmazelk and General Commission for taxes in accordance with the legally established llkosb accounts frozen 0 "e nlmiakk% rkhmsh of Muhammad ^ insurance baersom alkmerngh-?% (three of the alaea) raw income tax alaeaminat hoping to see 00 ratkhaz what waatbana proclamation of 5 1 0 2 738, baltsmk with soft full ^ 0 ^ 1 ^ and lldaratb to convert labemanat to 1, zac
.... With the Almighty

Dine
B
My knowledge of Lima a
D:.
Name-keeping Agency
Khaoaeha. a
Mm AA; r m, mbegd. Baghdad. Muwa suck: 8160121 our Lord would not have < Mitt

Some articles I can clean up but on this one this is as good as it gets. OCR software isn't perfect.  Ideally to get good translations I need 600 DPI or better and not hand written. 

I know this one is nasty. lol  :shrug: 

What I got out of this is that a bank got their accounts frozen. They seem to be discussing about some one or companies if they are tax exempt. 

Hopefully the CBI will post corroborating article in the news. If they do Yota should find it.

At best this gives us a hint what to look for in the news.

• Upvote 1