Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - The US Has A Lot Of Citizens Who Hold Dinar Who Are Going To Become … Quite A Windfall !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Long Frank Chat Where Frankie Lays Out His Plan To Cash Out In The Middle East !

Thug Note: To Shorten The Read - Just Read The 1st Section By Frank And Stop When TopShelf Comes On. The Rest Of The Chat Revolves Around His Discussion Of Jack Lew !

FRANK:

Sorry … no Hawaii tours section tonight.

I want to talk to you about exchanging your currency.

We have some intel and we’ve asked TOPSHELF to share it with you.

I’ve given TOPSHELF full throttle … to say whatever he wants … obviously it is in HIS OPINION.

See post #261 from yesterday’s thread. Please read it. The analysis is too funny.

One of our forum members made a comment … citing some of the articles that AggieDad summarized. 

Yesterday I told you that Iraq only has about 2 or 3 trillion dollars … (which isn’t a lot). That could be consumed in 2 or 3 days. The salaries could eat that up … approximately 51 trillion dinars a month.

The LOI is being factored in now.

I want you to start paying attention about how the US government will balance their budget. Make note of that, ok? 

Let’s talking about exchanging our dinars.

Do you know that there are laws that have been passed in the last year that affect you and your ability to exchange? 

I feel that the time has come for us to talk about that.

You need to know the sequence of the banks.

The very first bank that got involved … in 2002 was the Bank of America (it’s kinda like the piggy bank of the USA).

BOA [got involved] as the wholesaler of the IQD – just after the Executive Order 13303 from President Bush [was signed] … which allowed us to invest in the country [iraq].

The mother of all banks in America (BOA) … is charged with the introduction of this IQD currency to you – American citizens. You are important. They needed for you to invest in it. It was an experiment (in the 90’s)

Unfortunately … they hit us on Sept. 11th … because they knew we were coming [to the middle-east]. Bin Ladin and Saddam got together and thought they could do something about it. That set us back.

De’ LaRue was commissioned by the IMF to print the new currency – because the Marshal Plan takes about 10 years … and we should have been there.

Last night you heard my anger towards the President of the United States of America – for putting us in the position what we’re in right now. 

At least we’re getting it right. As much as they tried to get it wrong.

The US has a lot of citizens who hold dinar who are going to become … quite a windfall.

The US Treasury has a lot of dinars. How much? I don’t know. Even if I gave you my opinion … you’d say … “no way … absolutely not!” icon_e_wink.gif

Who commissioned the IMF to print the currency? The US

Who has the biggest seat and power in the IMF? The US

Did we back away from it? No

Did we give up our power? No

Did it anger the BRICS? Yea

Do we care? No

So … BOA becomes the wholesaler of the IQD.

I was asked to do a forum … so we started on December 1, 2008 … we started KTFMission … and I said that in a couple of weeks Chase Manhattan will stop selling the IQD at 12:01. Everyone said I was crazy. As it turns out .. on that date … and at that time … they stopped. 

So people asked … “who are you? How do you know these things?” -- I said … next question.

So you know that the BOA was the wholesaler.

Chase was the retailer … but they stopped.

It’s hard to get dinars – especially from Wells Fargo.

WF is going to be part of the biggest exchange … but right now … they (WF) don’t want to talk about it.

WF came up with some of the craziest stories … telling people it was a scam.

So we called the private bank of WF … AbbotDowning … they talked to us. Six months later … they dropped the ball on us completely … because WF told them not to get involved with the IQD. Why are you coming up with these stories? How come you’ve changed your tune? How was it possible that they went from DARK to LIGHT? So we decided to leave them alone. In the end … they will exchange you … because that will be their “profit” their “role.”

What about CitiBank? If you have any relationship with banks in Iraq – they will be able to help you.

Did you know that in the last year … there have been LAWS written … that have changed the condition in which you to go into a bank?

So … let’s say the rate just went up. LOL – Abbot Downing would like to talk to you? 

Will the other banks talk to you?

There is a SEQUENCE! Every bank will have a piece of the pie. 

Laws were just passed … recently … that you should find out about … that will limit you.

If you walked up to a bank with 5 million dinars … and say it came out at 1 to 1. 

Are you seriously going to tell me you’re going into an environment … a bank parking lot … and walk in and exchange all of that? Millions of dinars for millions in USD [cash]? Seriously?

At one point I told you that I was going to represent a few offices to help you … (not a bank) … but there was so much confusion … I tried to explain this earlier … but due to confusion … I backed off. I was just trying to help.

You just can’t walk into a bank and say … “I’ve got a million dinars … and I want 1 million USD.” They don’t have a million USD on hand. 

Should you carry this burden? Are you the steward of God’s money?

Get wealth management!!!

Sure the banks will offer “wealth management.” They’ll all want to help you. (wink, wink)

Get a hold of a lawyer. 

If you don’t know one, go to your church and ask around. Talk to your minister in confidence and ask him/her if they know of someone you can trust that can give you some sound advice.

Tell your lawyer … you have “10 million dinar” … and I need you to help me exchange them.

With your lawyer, you can pick a bank. 

Your attorney will call the bank … set up an appointment. 

[Perhaps] you could have the bank officers come to your home and have your attorney witness the transaction.

I plan on filming the exchange.

Personally … I’m NOT going to do that [go into a US bank]. It’s my prerogative. 

IMO … this currency belongs in its home. The Central Bank of Iraq. 

I want to go over there with a legal international lawyer(s) and I will DEPOSIT them in a middle-eastern bank that recognizes this middle-eastern currency.

[You see] … if I exchange them all at once … then I have to pay all of those taxes all at once.

I want to be in control of when I pay my taxes to the government of the US – who is making it very hard to work with US banks … due to the laws our President has passed. 

My dinars will stay dinars. 

Yes … I plan on buying a house in Hawaii. When the time comes, I will have my legal team get ahold of my bank in the middle-east … and do a wire transfer … converting my IQD into USD … and then DEPOSIT them into an American bank. That will “register” as a capital windfall … which I will then pay my taxes … and pay for the house. 

Keep control of your currency. Exchange when you want … pay your capital taxes. Instantly you can convert it.

Next Tuesday … we’ll continue this conversation.

TopShelf ... you called earlier and told me about your Intel … and I trust you … and I posted that you have full throttle.

TOPSHELF

Thank you family and the whole team. 

It’s a pleasure working with this family and helping out where I can. 

Yesterday we talked about a few things that were going on and the next few days … you’ll see where this is headed.

Today … Jack Lew made an impromptu speech … (for some people it was impromptu) LOL.

Jack_Lew.jpg

I’m glad to see that it was “timely.”

It’s interesting. 

They have a version (video) where it is consolidated (condensed down) to talking-points. 

It’s exactly what I expected. 

It clearly shows … exactly the BRICS and AIIB is and that they are a part of the infrastructure of the globe.

The globe is growing (debt levels) by leaps and bounds. The highest levels ever. But the resources are also vast!

Today, what JL did was basically explained some very basic and important points. 

For a long time he’s been working with people (and the USA has been working with others for 70 years – different organizations).

There is good in every structure … environment … every country, people, religion etc. 

Yes, there are “bad apples” and they have an agenda. I’m not about labeling certain people as “bad” – they can do that on their own with their actions. 

It took 5 years … (70 years ago) … for the Britain citizens to understand that they were no longer the reserve currency of the world. 

They were not the #1 reserve currency anymore. 

We’ve tried to teach everybody what’s going on. 

Five years … 2010 … 2015 … the USA begins to realize they are not the #1 reserve currency. 

If they (USA) didn’t do things better … someone could take over that position.

The UST Secretary said that today.

They are publically disclosing things to you … in small ways.

Northern California … cyber security meetings were held.

WF – the only bank able to do a “certain transaction” … that also has a special deal with the Federal Reserve 

*** See POST #37 *** See press release

This is them disclosing … quietly … the RV. 

This is a very important time. 

Interesting don’t you think?

There are a lot of nuggets in this speech. 

Remember some of the things you’ve been taught by iTeam … by Frank … and other people out there.

*** SEE POST 37 *** 

“The Federal Reserve Board and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency today announced that they have permitted Wells Fargo and its subsidiary national banks to begin using the “advanced approaches” capital framework starting in the second quarter of 2015” 

TOPSHELF … well … (LOL) … that doesn’t sound very important, does it Frank? LOL

FRANK - It sounds as if Wells Fargo is starting to “position” themselves.

TOPSHELF - This is like them publically disclosing this now! They wrote the book a long time ago.

FRANK - That’s why I started telling the family to start watch how the USA is starting to balance its budget.

TOPSHELF – What’s done is the resources … the value … to take care of these things. Now they have to spend it.
They are not “arguing” so much about things anymore.

TOPSHELF ** We go to the next paragraph … 

“Under this framework, firms must meet specific risk-measurement and risk-management criteria when calculating their risk-based capital requirements.”

Can you say “Basel”? icon_e_wink.gif

See … it’s in the next sentence! icon_e_wink.gif

"The framework implements standards developed by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and applies to large, internationally active banking organizations--generally those with at least $250 billion in total consolidated assets or at least $10 billion in total on-balance sheet foreign exposure--and includes the depository institution subsidiaries of those firms."

FRANK – I’m going to stay up late studying all of this

TOPSHELF – they continue …

"Before a banking organization may use the advanced approaches framework, it must conduct a satisfactory trial, or “parallel run,” using the framework. Under the supervision of its regulator, a firm must show it can comply with the framework during the parallel run period for at least four consecutive calendar quarters by using risk-measurement and risk-management systems that adhere to the advanced approaches framework."

TOPSHELF – they are disclosing what they have done, done, done!

FRANK – this is all from today!

TOPSHELF – let’s go on with the last paragraph …

"Wells Fargo and Company and its subsidiary national banks (Wells Fargo Bank Northwest, National Association; Wells Fargo Bank South Central, National Association; Wells Fargo Bank, National Association; and Wells Fargo Financial National Bank) have each completed a parallel run. These firms will use the advanced approaches framework to calculate and publicly disclose their risk-based capital ratios beginning in the second quarter of 2015. The firms must meet the minimum risk-based capital ratios under both the advanced approaches and the generally applicable risk-based capital frameworks."

FRANK – Holy Cow! No wonder you kept this quiet!

TOPSHELF – it’s a matter of them putting it in ink … and now it becomes history. It just had to work itself through so it could be done the right way. AMAZING stuff going on.

2 to 3 trillion dinars … that’s all they’ve got left? That’s fabulous!

It’s not what they’re saying … it’s what they’re NOT saying that matters.

If you were coming into the next quarter (2015) … and we were going to convert something … going into the next quarter … you wouldn’t want to have “left-over” or used up more … or lost more than you had too.

FRANK – very encouraging. It’s the same engineer … the same quarterback as in the 1990’s … Jack Lew!

I’ll bet you that they’ll start letting go of the [notion] that the IQD is a scam or a farce. 

It looks like WF got a green-light.

TOPSHELF … Now … let’s go to Jack Lew’s speech … 

*** SEE POST #16 *** 

(This is HISTORY … 70 years … Bretton Wood … this is what I’ve been teaching. That’s why I love it. It talks about “the twelve” – it’s loaded with info about them … not talking directly in that manner … but letting them know that they are growing it … growing it from them).

Like this statement where Jack Lew states … 

“Both our nations have a strong stake in that architecture, and we welcome China as a partner in maintaining and advancing high standards in institutions as we work together to address the challenges of the 21st century.”

TOPSHELF - You see … we talked about the BRICS and the AIIB … they are a part of the system. Improving the system … giving credit where credit is due. That always needs to continue.

FRANK – this is also good pressure for Iraq in regards to the MR … it pushes them to take a position on a global scale. 

TOPSHELF – Remember … The World Bank and the Asian Development Bank have worked in partnership for 30 years. This speech is just loaded …

“As we engage with China about the right approach to high standards for the international financial system, neither the United States nor China can afford to walk away from the institutions that make up the international economic architecture.”

TOPSHELF - In other words … they are working together … just like BackDoc has explained. It’s the same people. The good people that are there … making it stronger … safer … more security!

FRANK – “security” – not military wise but for the currency … which we will be pegged to under this framework. And of all people … involved in all of this is the Federal Reserve.

TOPSHELF – since China de-pegged its exchange rate from the USD in 2005 … R & B has appreciated 33% … since 2010 … the R & B has appreciated approximately 20% on a trade weight basis. China is also enhancing their reserve data. What is their reserve? GOLD!
We need to know what the true value of what their currency is. It should be priced too low or too high. It has to be a fair market rate … including adopting the IMF’s standards for reporting.

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! 

“China and the U.S. reached a bilateral agreement on expanding the Information Technology Agreement and China's commitment in the S&ED to negotiate a Bilateral Investment Treaty with the United States under which U.S. firms would be treated like Chinese firms and given non-discriminatory market access, subject only to a specified list of exceptions.” 

TOPSHELF - REMEMBER that word … TREATY!

“Together, the United States and China account for a third of global GDP and more than 40 percent of global GDP growth in the last three years. And while we cannot take on all of the world's challenges, as the world's two largest economies, we each have a strong interest, as well as a joint responsibility, to pursue policies that support the global economy.” 

TOPSHELF - It’s amazing what they are doing!

The value, the value, the value … is everything … it is what gives your money what it’s worth.

This is one of the best written articles to understand where they are at.

FRANK – If Iraq is a part of this … they must disclose the color of their underwear. What I see here is … this puts pressure on the speed of the MR of the IQD.

TOPSHELF – it continues … 

“At the 2013 S&ED, the United States and China announced the start of substantive negotiations on a U.S.-China Bilateral Investment Treaty that incorporates all stages of investment, including the pre-establishment phase.”

TOPSHELF … so what about security, security, security?

“It is important that China and the United States work with others to establish and maintain clear rules in cyberspace. We both have a strong interest in making sure that intellectual property, including trade secrets, is protected and violations are prosecuted strictly and effectively. Cyber-enabled theft of commercial technology or trade secrets, a modern form of piracy, is unacceptable - particularly by state-enabled actors.” 

TOPSHELF – They are looking out for each other. Each country can have bad apples in it … but we don’t have to pit country against country.

“The United States proposed the G-20 process at the Finance Minister level in 1999, chaired the first G-20 Leaders meeting in 2009, advocated forcefully and successfully for greater emerging market representation on the IMF's Executive Board. Congressional approval of IMF reforms will send a clear message to our friends and foes that America is determined to maintain our leading role within the international financial system. And, if the United States does not continue to play its part, others, including China, will step forward to do so. 

China's role in international development has grown and will continue to grow with its economy.

Let me close by pointing out that, as President Obama has said, America and China have worked to integrate China into the global economy because it is good for China, it is good for America, and it is good for the world. 

Together, the United States and China are the globe's two largest economies, and the actions we take to build prosperity, promote stability, and protect the environment will shape the 21st century. That is why it is in everyone's interests for China to be a strong international partner. The United States welcomes China's growing involvement in the global economic architecture, as China assumes a more significant role on the international stage, it falls on China to assume more significant responsibilities. These responsibilities reach far beyond any single issue. They encompass sustainable growth, environmental and worker safeguards, market reforms, the free flow of commerce and access to markets, ideas, and innovation, and the rule of law.” 

FRANK – this is good … I see a grouping of two powerhouses … that can only be good for the other little guys who are leaning on it.
Iraq is involved in this too … but I can’t see Iraq being involved at 1166.

I think it’s good for both sides. Both sides were going in a direction of suicide.

This will bring a closer relationship. [Think about it] … where do you keep your enemies? You keep them very close to you. 

FRANK – give me your opinion … how does this impact the monetary reform of the IQD?

TOPSHELF – definitely in a positive light. These are the things that make sure that everybody wealth is protected and secure. The CBI now knows that their money is secured even outside of the CBI. 

The USA … CHINA … agreeing what they are going to do. They are headed in the same direction.

In order for Iraq to participate … that means they have to be international … with an international rate. 

What are they intending to do? To be Article 8 compliant.

Why? Because they are going to have an International rate.

FRANK – in the coming days … maybe by the 3rd [of April].

TOPSHELF - 

I’ve told my family and friends to just watch … and it will grow in confidence.

Remember to talk to your professional and find out what’s best for you and your family.

FRANK – don’t be in such a hurry. Be careful how much money you put into a trust fund. You don’t need to hurry and put your dinars in some kind of trust fund and spend thousands of dollars to set that up right now. You don’t need any “vehicle” right now. When the time comes … then get professional help. Don’t just go with one [person].

TOPSHELF – my first person I’ll contact will be my tax attorney.

If you find the best avenue … it’s not about speed … be smart about it … it’s about what’s best for you based on what you’re plans are. Make your plans. You will have more … so you can help more people … which could go on for generations. It’s about protecting 
LONGTERM what you’re going to have.

FRANK –As far as this news … to summarize … IMO – we are seeing a unity of two powerhouses.

I see pressure in Iraq’s purse. They need to come aboard and raise their value.

We gave an approximation of when the LOI was sent out … it almost sound like a clone of the same thing.

Watch … the US government is about to tell you they balanced their budget. How did they do that?

It’s like watching a rerun of Kuwait.

Rumors will begin … US government has balanced their budget. There won’t be an explanation to the public.

Of course … we will understand. (wink, wink)

Our country is planning on you investing … that’s why EO 13303.

This little windfall (for our government) will probably only last thru this presidency. It allow them to “soften” your vote. 

Thank you brother for what you did.

TOPSHELF – IMO … we are again getting the confidence as to what is happening. Keep watch the CBI and the ISX. This currency that you hold … is the VALUE that will help these super powers to fund the global purses of the MR. Everything has been planned out. Just sit back and enjoy it. Don’t fear it. Be smart, but don’t fear it.

FRANK – I don’t expect people to travel to the middle-east to exchange. You can do what you want to do.
I just shared what I’m going to do … in my opinion. I will control when I pay taxes … quarterly taxes … etc.

I have a great responsibility for many. 

I plan to do a lot of work for God with this money. 

I am going to use it all up before I leave this world.

I will use it to help the Lord’s kingdom.

Thank you TopShelf … you knocked my socks off!

TOPSHELF – it’s just amazing! I’m excited … I can see the progress that it is going where it’s supposed to be going. Let it continue down the path that it’s supposed to go down.

I’m going to do my transaction different than my brother’s and Frank. We all have our different ways [tof exchange].

Don’t take it personally … we’re all different … with different circumstances. You have to decide what is best for YOU!

FRANK – get help … find the people who you can trust that can help you.

Thanks again brother! I’m just shocked! I did not expect this.

TOPSHELF – 
One more thing … that speech was done with an organization that my family is connected. There are only 413 people who viewed that [speech] live (on that channel) and the people in the room.

There are so many things that we haven’t had a chance to go over tonight.

Look at the words … read the speech … and you’ll be able to connect things together.

History is about to take place! icon_e_wink.gif Thanks!

FRANK – remember … Jack Lew is directly involved with the Iraqi reform. How many times has he been over there [iraq]. For him to be involved in this … wow … we’re going to learn more in the next few days.

TOPSHELF (typed into Frank’s conference room) – “Remember … don’t give up your IQD to just anyone!”

FRANK – we’re going to look at this deeper … if we need to talk about it later we will.

CC ended with prayer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks DT...Good read...I've been catchin' little tad bits here and there of different pieces in this article that seemed not quite normal in their context...This article puts some of these pieces together to form a bigger picture...The timin' seems to fit naturally for all the pieces to be comin' together at this particular time frame. It was interestin' to say the least on the information concernin' WF... 

• Upvote 1

Was fairly interesting, thanks for taking the time to post..  

You glanced over the taxes though.  

I still want to know what will be the taxes if we simply deposited the exchanged Dinar earnings.

So if i went into a bank with say, 1 million Dinar and the exchange rate is (we hope) 1:1.  What percentage in taxes will we have to pay?  I know we won't be able to get the Capital Gains Tax rate of 15% or so, but will it be an earned income rate of 30-35% or will it be a Windfall tax rate of 45-50% or even more?

It seems no one has that answer at this time. After the "spread", this is the main thing i want to know

Go RV!

Edited by roseserv
  • Upvote 1

Was fairly interesting, thanks for taking the time to post..  

You glanced over the taxes though.  

I still want to know what will be the taxes if we simply deposited the exchanged Dinar earnings.

So if i went into a bank with say, 1 million Dinar and the exchange rate is (we hope) 1:1.  What percentage in taxes will we have to pay?  I know we won't be able to get the Capital Gains Tax rate of 15% or so, but will it be an earned income rate of 30-35% or will it be a Windfall tax rate of 45-50% or even more?

It seems no one has that answer at this time. After the "spread", this is the main thing i want to know

Go RV!

Get to VIP and OSI to midigate the rate!

• Upvote 2

Get to VIP and OSI to midigate the rate!

Bigwave,

Was not asking how to mitigate the taxes on my cash in, it is understood how to do that.  I was asking a straight forward question..  What will the tax rate be?  I asked this since it was brought up in the original post that the tax laws have changed under our current (idiot) president and he says it will be considered a "findfall".

Some are not able to take the steps to avert a high tax rate and some will want to cash, in at least a little, here in the states.

If there is any real information on the rate we will pay, i was asking that it be shared here (if at all possible)

• Upvote 2

Bigwave,

Was not asking how to mitigate the taxes on my cash in, it is understood how to do that.  I was asking a straight forward question..  What will the tax rate be?  I asked this since it was brought up in the original post that the tax laws have changed under our current (idiot) president and he says it will be considered a "findfall".

Some are not able to take the steps to avert a high tax rate and some will want to cash, in at least a little, here in the states.

If there is any real information on the rate we will pay, i was asking that it be shared here (if at all possible)

Although you'll hear people (gurus) talking about rates  no one knows for sure what the tax rate will be.  At this moment there is no way of finding out. We've had members on this site contact the IRS and asked that question and they couldn't get a straight answer.   So we are just speculating at this point.  Im sure by now there are new laws written pertaining to the revaluation of the dinar that have not been released yet.  We will all find out after it RV's.   

Our government isn't going to give us a heads up on this .  They're not that considerate . :)  :wave:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 1

I understand that the taxable rate is a mystery at this time ...... Pretty sure that's why Adam and his team have offered us the VIP opportunity. Having been a member for 4 years, I've listened and watched all the Gurus forecast a lot of speculation that has come and gone as inaccurate.

Thanks to Adam and his team for giving us an honest place to view and share information ....

Every time I read something from Frank, My Ladies, Delta, Nova, or any other KTFA member, I feel like I lose 20 IQ points. I don't have that many left DT so please quit bringing it.  :lol: Who remembers WITK? (Wife in the know). Another Frankie Furter creation. People that are members on this site are smart and are getting smarter. Just look at the responses to each KTFA post.

We don't buy your BS anymore Frank.

• Upvote 1