Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is a joke now they are going to raise the dinar to the dollar 1166... Give me a break, this **** aint ever going to pop. So sick of hearing we are in great shape, great news this week, It has to happen or Iraq will be broke. All lies, no Rv any time soon. F Iraq and its Dinar

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 10

Hmm I see frustration is starting to build-up on everyone......well I understand how you feel larrylo but it is what it is....This so called investment is not promise to us and is hgih risk so that is why I only invested on what I was able to lose - Been waiting over 7 plus years and other vets longer than that......Iraq have made lots of progress over the years but again we are dealing with Iraq which means anything can happen.....Finally that's why is good to take a break from this for a while to coooooool off.......Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

This is a joke now they are going to raise the dinar to the dollar 1166... Give me a break, this **** aint ever going to pop. So sick of hearing we are in great shape, great news this week, It has to happen or Iraq will be broke. All lies, no Rv any time soon. F Iraq and its Dinar

I understand your frustration as I have been there too.  That's when I take a break, go about my business and ignore anything and everything related to the dinar.  Since Abadi has become the PM, things are moving and moving in the right direction.  I hear good things so I am in to the end. 

• Upvote 5

***///

LARRYLO --- Please don't have your meltdown here in our Cockpit!   :shrug: 

Chill out Bro.   B)

Take some time to read some of Adam Montana's articles again and gain a new hopeful perspective. ;)

Or, just step away for a  little while. :tiphat:

We love you, man... stay with us, don't give up !  :hug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

tumblr_mkazytptHX1qfkn7ao1_400.gif

• Upvote 3

To be honest, I would like to see an increase of the exchange rate tomorrow but reality is different.

Iraq continue working on:

Security

Stability

HCL

Banking laws

Private sector

Diversification of the economy

Other important laws

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we are looking to 2016

Go Iraq

Go dinar

Go $1+

• Upvote 3

Ok, what the heck.....I'll put up $100 dinars, that if we don't see anything before or after Ramadan, this baby will pop in 2016!

I'll add a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey and a Dominican cigar along to this wager, who's with it?!! HA!

:bravo:  :eyebrows:  :cigar:  :backflip:  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Feel free to express yourself completely. Don't hold anything back! Get down to it with no subtle symbolisms....Smile

I can understand the frustration.. It's going to hit most folks ( bad sometimes) with this Dinar thing once in awhile... You'll be in  a better mood real quick.

Ok, what the heck.....I'll put up $100 dinars, that if we don't see anything before or after Ramadan, this baby will pop in 2016!

I'll add a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey and a Dominican cigar along to this wager, who's with it?!! HA!

:bravo:  :eyebrows:  :cigar:  :backflip:  :cheesehead:

K

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

when did you become the owner of the site eastgeek, freedom of speech and truth is what im saying

This is really one of the Forum Rules:

• Always display a positive, friendly attitude.

When you create a topic like this you really shouldn't be surprised when you get negative responses.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

48395-baby-elephant-help-gif-3CzG.gif

Is someone having a bad day?

Wow... Sorry for the poor li'l ( kinda) thing... That was rough

......and, "whistle while you work"...

~~re-printed by permission from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs........oops, meant Little Buggers!

And... Some of Mary Poppins songs too....Might help.....Smile

Edited by umbertino

Larry, if you are so put out about this investment then you are either over invested or you don't understand that this is just a hopeful opportunity to make a pretty good profit on a little investment....  I am sure that when you first heard about the dinar and its possible RV you thought that it is just too good to be true. BUT, if it IS true that you would take a chance on being part of this blessing..... and if you were greedy and over invested, then you might feel the way that you stated. So, if you are disillusioned and bitter, then take a break from watching these forums and  go about your daily life (job, family and friends) and forget about the Dinar. You will know if there will be an RV if it happens, I am sure. It isn't healthy to be so flustered with something that may never happen. It's like buying a lottery ticket and being disappointed that your numbers didn't come in.  (only I think our odds are better with the Dinar)

Hmm I see frustration is starting to build-up on everyone......well I understand how you feel larrylo but it is what it is....This so called investment is not promise to us and is hgih risk so that is why I only invested on what I was able to lose - Been waiting over 7 plus years and other vets longer than that......Iraq have made lots of progress over the years but again we are dealing with Iraq which means anything can happen.....Finally that's why is good to take a break from this for a while to coooooool off.......Just my :twocents:

I couldn't have said it better. Everybody here knows my stance, but just to refresh everyone, When March came and went without an RV. I took my collectibles back to the safe box, and recommend everyone do to. My non refundable air tickets to central America, will be used for a vacation now. Plus, it  let's me do some reconnaissance on my on. I will share with our D V Members in O S I,  my thoughts, on what's really going on down there. My biggest concern right now is, Safety down there. I trust Adam, and his plans for the RV. I,now will be able use my training, from the military to judge my plans that I have formulated. I do understand Larrylo's frustration also. Everyone is frustrated! I think most everyone, that is here on D V, for 5 or more years understand, we may lose some of our money but not all. It is an investment in a currency ! Just my thoughts again is, we are not going to see an R V now till at least the summer of 2016! I sure hope I'm wrong though, its just the way I see it. So if that's a problem for you, sell out or just wait on Adam's text and be happy when you get it!! This Dinar fever will get you, if you let it. Peace & Love!  :twocents:

Eat a Snickers!! Your not yourself.....

But I do know how you feel....I have lost track of time on how long I have been in this.....Do I think it will ever make something?? No, but I bought the bike so I will ride it.  I gave up long ago, when all we heard was "Everything is done, anytime now"  years a go....  Just wait, it gets positive at the first of the year, around March, if not March then June or maybe October....Ok back to the first of the year, but this time line helps the year go by faster...... JUNE is coming!!  Hang tight!!

• Upvote 1