Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night KTFA CC with Frank26 & TopShelf - 3/30/2015

ronscarpa

Monday Night KTFA CC with Frank26 & TopShelf - 3/30/2015

Notes By FrostyTheSnowman » March 31st, 2015, 12:03 am 

KTFA MONDAY NIGHT CONFERENCE CALL NOTES 30 March 2015

** The comments made by Frank26, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial advice. **

FRANK: What we will release to you tonight you will NOT find anywhere on the Internet.

That is why people are coming to KTFA.

TopShelf will share insight with us tonight as well.

He is the only person besides Delta who is allowed to come on and talk with us, and I don’t foresee the need for anyone else to come in.
Other forums should kindly seek their own Intel and report it as such.

Please do not call me and tell me what other forums are saying about me. God bless them, we wish them the best.

You’ve seen AggieDad’s daily post and analysis of the news articles.

WalkingStick is a 24 hour machine! He’s on at all hours … posting, highlighting, and compiling articles to help us understand what is going on. We salute you sir!!!

We also have a number of SkullCrushers and NewsHounds that help … and we appreciate them immensely!

As you know we study the IQD together. No one knows the date … or the rate.

We are involved in a speculative investment.

What disturbs me the most is when people call me and say they have given some (or all) of their dinar to someone (or group) who has somehow promised them some huge return. IMO … if you’ve given your dinars away to someone else, most likely you’ll never see them again.

No one can give you a date or a rate! NO ONE!

Many people are very desperate right now, and I pray for you. Be patient. There is no date or rate. No end, until “they” tell you that “they” have reached an end.

Last Monday … what did we point out to you – that was extremely important?

Ghost (who is the leader of iTeam) – is here right now with us tonight. (He should be asleep). Thank you sir for being here!

TopShelf … what did we tell everyone last week?

SECURITY … SECURITY … SECURITY … is the answer!

This is extremely important topic in Iraq right now.

The budget is OPEN and they are distributing money … and we’ll tell you how and why.

Security … is this just another delay tactic?

This RV should have happened back in 2011!!! But it didn’t happen.

A campaign promise by O for some “unusual reason” … O decided to pull out the troops … nearly towards the end of the mission. “Are you insane?”

So M launched into a tyrant – a clone of Saddam.

M … everything we accomplished … our bases … training the army … our weapons … our intel .. security … banks … (what the IMF, BIS, WB wanted … everything had to stop.

All of 2013 became a joke … all because we pulled out.

O knows darn well what is going on it Iraq!

Yes I’m angry, because he [O] stopped the progress of the RV … and history knows it and shows it!

In 2014 … we had to restart the SOFA agreement … but O says … “uh … no, we aren’t sending in troops” … but yet what happened … our troops were back in (as eventually reported by the media). Documents, and documents to prove it.

In 2014 … we restarted to clean up Iraq and now M is running for his life … and those who M controlled.

Once M was out of the way … things progress at light speed.

ISIS was cornered … they thought they could go into banks in a particular providence … but there was ZERO … it was a trap for them.

What angered everyone … can you see this? Do you see this? (Frank showed copy of news article) -- [uglyness of ISIS – news article trying to recruit American kids].

I showed you the Wall Street Journal a few weeks ago … showing a little girl holding a gun.

You need to listen … my friends … they needed to be wiped out … and they almost have been. The media isn’t going to help you.

Why do you think we’ve been so quiet lately while they do things? (SECURITY!!!)

We need the SECURITY IN THE BANKS in the Providences … they are a part of the monetary reform!

So for a period of about 3 weeks … weapons were being used.

Do you know what the term “collateral damage” means?

It’s when an innocent person is killed in a military action.

Technology in this arena has improved this dramatically [thanks to the USA and it’s allies]!

In the past week … bombing … from land … from sea. A constant bombardment of lasers.

The 2015 budget is full of stars … and so is this war. President Reagan would be proud!

Leaflets were put out … instructing the citizens to stay in their homes … and turn-in anyone you know who is helping/protecting ISIS.

That is why “security” it has been done so fast. Weapons are so advanced!

Look , we can stand in front of the enemy … and not be seen. With lasers we can now bend light. They cannot see us. It becomes a tactical advantage for us. Do you understand the power behind this?

Most don’t even realize the power/technology of these machines! The science can blow you out of the water.

In 1990 … people watched these laser guided missiles. These laser guided missiles worked wonders … but we don’t need missiles anymore … we just use the lasers.

Technology is superior!

There is no nation on earth that is greater than the USA. Be proud of that!!!

Many from the USA and places that represent the USA … are in IRAQ right now.

When O wanted to visit Iraq … Abadi didn’t want to see him.

When O wanted to visit Iraq … Maliki didn’t want to see him.

O is not welcome in Iraq.Biden and others can visit … but not O.

The IMF delegates and the UN delegates are there … but not O.

O really messed up Iraq … much anger towards O by Iraqis.

Don’t like him, don’t trust him.

If Hillarious wanted to come … she could.

Think about that. How is possible that all of these important people are there in Iraq … if Iraq is still in a war-torn condition and dealing with “security?”

The news media is a week or so behind!

Securing Iraq really started back in 2014 when the GOI and the CBI became one.

Have you seen the CBI talk to you since Abadi and the governor of the CBI got together?

That was a major meeting for the MR (Monetary Reform) of the IQD.

Have you seen any word from the CBI since that meeting?

It’s been over a week. No word … yet they still meet. They are still meeting.

Today … actually late last night … the GOI (finance minister) comes out and says … “hey, we’ve already used 30% of the budget.”

A lot of you said … “what?”

Of course they’ve used up 30% of the budget … we’re nearly ending the 1st quarter of 2015.

You saw payments that were sent to the Kurdistan region.

So … the Kurd’s military is the only ones who got paid? That is correct.

Can we see the rest of the budget now? No.

Why? … because in our opinion … they only have 2-3 trillion dinars left. That’s it.

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Who’s the proud son of Iraq? (The Kurds)

Baghdad … {by mom and dad – the 12} … are instructed by “the 12” to take care of the Kurds … so we can continue to fight along with them. So Baghdad took care of them.

Liquidity is about used up.

So in the next coming days … they are planning on opening up and using the other 70% of the budget – (in the article this morning).

When?

In the next few days?

How will they open the rest of that 70% of the budget?

In our opinion ... by raising the value of the IQD … and by removing 1166 … and sending a LOI. [Letter of Intent].

Where was the budget distributed? Kurdistan … 105 billion dinars. They’ve used laws / loans / reserves to help them.

Forget the bonds … they will mature later.

The next 70% … will we see the results/change?

In the next few days they will create liquidity … by creating value to the exchange rate!

Are the banks secured? Not 100% … there is still clean-up to do.

If I owed you $10,000 … but I said … “I don’t have the money. Can I pay you back in a different way?”

What would you say?

What if I gave you 30% … and promised to send you the other 70% a little later … and prove it to you that the money is coming?

The GOICBI were supposed to launch the private sector on the 18th … what happened?

The Kurds were used as a “barometer” --- as they are patient because they have SECURITY in their neighborhood.

Yes … the Kurds know that value is being added to the IQD. They also have no choice but to get in line.

Everybody … everything that is WAITING for the new IQD exchange rate … continues to wait in line.

Abadi and the governor of the CBI got together … by themselves!

You do not realize how important that is!

Abadi is the pinnacle … the top of the GOI.

Ali is the top of the CBI.

These two met and talked privately about the “mechanism” --- (the final plans to improve the IQD)

Abadi cannot announce the RI/RV of the IQD. He cannot give you a date or rate. That’s not his job.

Abadi tries to confirm what is going on … one-on-one!

In March … governor of the CBI said something very important.

Do I have your attention?

In March … on the 3rd of March … the governor of the CBI said “I have the green-light to add value to the currency.”

The former governor … Saleh knew they had to have security … the ISX to be ready … and when the time is right … a LETTER OF INTENT would need to be sent to the IMF – “then we will see the liquidity.”

The LOI we believe was sent on March 3rd … and matures in 30 days.

We are looking at bank credit ratings during this process too.

The IMF has to be notified … that the CBI is wanting to change the value of their currency.

Who gave you the “green-light?” It wasn’t the IMF … Who gave it? Not the GOI?

We all know who don’t we family. “It’s time!”

The sequence of events are lining up … right before your eyes … SECURITY … ISX … COUNTERFEITING MEASURES … everything is lining up!

Only the CBI knows the DATE and the RATE.

The GOI has NO CASH.

The GOI meets with the CBI and begs for help and understand as to when they can receive something.

SECURITY, LAWS, POLICIES, PROCEDURES at the CBI … all in place … what the CBI wants.

The nation of Iraq is going thru a REINSTATEMENT of their currency – you see the evidence … proceeding to lift the 3 zeros to add value to their currency!

They had to submit the LOI.

The IMF gave them the green-light to start this process. They had 30 days to do it.

From March 3 to April 3 … is our speculation.

It reflects the change of the SDR! (Frankie = big smile)

Banks in Iraq say 400,000 dinars to the retirement benefits … get in line!

We believe that this time frame is WELL CALCULATED!

Some are not disciplined to be a part of this investment.

Do you think the oil companies want to be paid at 1166 or in USD?

They know the IQD will be well worth waiting for!

The change in SECURITY … It’s time. It’s time.

Only 2 Providences (Kurds and Al-Anbar) received 30% … because you don’t want to upset them – they are vital for the other 70% of the budget.

They only got the 1st quarter done family.

90% of the 30% was electronic!

At the flip of a switch … that 1166 can change into … well, you know.

You saw the spreadsheet at the CBI … you know they are working on something!

So where is the announcement CBI?

Abadi met with the governor of the CBI to push this redenomination … with confidence that they have SECURITY.

** Abadi went to Kirkuk … and lifts their spirits … “Value is coming to your providence … hang in there! Relief is coming!”

The USA will also find LIQUIDITY … soon!

Many will be paid with dinars … especially the oil companies … soon … because Kurdistan and Al-Anbar are the fuel for the funds that will increase the liquidity!

This is a HUGE day … IOO … a huge article (30/70) -- it confirms there is no liquidity and our conference calls!

The GOI will still not have enough LIQUIDITY with the remaining 70%.

The only solution is to increase the IQD value.

TOPSHELF: Very well said Frank!

The confidence of what you teach … and the family’s input is fabulous.

The important part is … people should be very well educated … not a guess … things that you can pass on to generations to come.

Iraq is doing things the right way.

The reason why we don’t see things in public … is because it is already done.

The spreadsheet shows it all.

The numbers are amazing.

The timing is amazing.

When it comes to information about the BRICS … it’s not everything that the conspiracy sites make it out to be.

In time … things will come forward as it plays out.

Economic reforms are needed … all being done for the good.

Notice how stories are changing.

About a year ago … people were not ready for what is going to take place now.

It all had to be done in the right direction.

The bigger picture is we all have work to do … we’ve got to be there to support each other.

I personally want to thank Ghost … thank you for all of your work you’ve done in this … and your family.

I also want to thank Delta! Teams … thank you!!!

I want to thank you and your family.

Things look very good … the events that are unfolding … FABULOUS!

We point things out so that people can reconcile it.

No matter what the rate is … the value is what’s important.

FRANK: I love that we can see the value [work] in the spreadsheet.

I love the fact that Abadi and the governor of the CBI are meeting.

Abadi can’t do anything about lifting the value.

He has explained the reasons that the value needs to be released.

TOPSHELF: I want to make sure everyone knows that all I’m watching is the CBI and the ISX. That’s where it will be.

Everyone in “dinarland” thinks that the moment this thing hit that they’ll be able to go into a bank. You’ll be here and the family will be here to help insure that everyone will be safe.

FRANK: I’d like to discuss that after tomorrow night’s Bible study.

I have a lady (widow) that called me … and she’s so scared about “exchanging.”

Now we can’t give financial advice … but we can share in our opinion a couple of scenarios and you can give a couple.

TOPSHELF: I won’t be talking about any type of “group” deal … but just common sense banking things. I’ll help talk about the banking system.

FRANK: A lot of people tragically think that they can take their 10, 20, 30 million dinars into a bank and say … “Here. Exchange this. Open my account.” You can’t do that. Banks in America cannot do that. That’s the first time you’ve heard me say that. Many of you are thinking … “I’m going to a bank … I’m going to exchange … open an account … and do this and do that.” No you’re not! And you don’t know it yet.

We’ve been trying to tell you … this is a sequence. There was a wholesaler (BOA) … a retailer (Chase) … and one that is paranoid to talk to you (that is going to do all of the work soon - WF) … and then there is Citibank that is hooking up with banks in Iraq. These are the 4-sides leading up to the day that we exchange. But you don’t know that [yet]. The private bank of Wells Fargo is Abbot-Downing.

[*** NOTE: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! DO NOT CALL THEM!!! PLEASE DO NOT SELFISHLY CREATE PROBLEMS!!!***]

They are the ones who will be doing most of the work because you can’t do it in the bank itself. You’ll be doing it with lawyer representation. You’ll be doing it with legal representation. And you don’t know this yet.

We’re going to talk to you about this tomorrow. There is nothing to be afraid of. You should be calm … be patient. Take your time … learn. We will cover all of this tomorrow!

TOPSHELF: I’ll be there tomorrow night to talk

FRANK: How’s that for Intel and proper information?

How’s that for intel … and being able to interrupt the articles and make sense of them?

We offer you NO DATE and NO RATE … just “good cooking!”

Delta sends his love … he needs to rest!

Thanks for being with us tonight!

Remember … there is no date, no rate … but a quest for understanding.

Only 30% of the budget has been used.

1st quarter is gone.

They got a green-light given on a specific date.

Remember … there is a rider in the budget. Ghost witnessed the rider.

The only way to solve the liquidity problem is to be Article 8 compliant!

We thank our admins and teams!

Conference call ended in prayer

ALOHA!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1